CURIOUS How Many PPL Will Admit To BUYING SEASON PASS??

Comments

• foff667
    575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Once the cost goes down I'll likely buy but have no plans to purchase @$50, the separated DLC's fragment the community so alot of the time you'll simply find mostly empty servers or servers that empty quickly. I found there were alot of maps in bf4's dlc that I really enjoyed but could rarely find a full server that stayed full for any period of time.
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wanted to buy it and the day i wanted to buy it the delux/premium just released so i kinda got lucky

Same. I got the base game for $30 on Black Friday and then the bundled season pass. At almost 200 hrs in, I've more than got my money's worth and the DLCs haven't even dropped. (Though I will say For Honor is calling to me.)
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not this time DICE. Gonna buy the first DLC, If i decide to purchase 2-3 and 4 is up to you fine gentlemen at DICE hq.
  • X_justhaze_X
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bought it finally held out for a couple months though. Unlike BF4 where it was an immediate purchase.
  • scrmbld33
    38 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    I got it. Love The game
  • Alfredkor
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    I got it but no joy so far.
    Got it the same day as the game. Got exactly one battlepack and the few free ones but thats about it.. Now I read that the Deluxe edition comes free with Premium. But its not available as I already have Premium.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯!
  • herag666
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bought it straight away, really enjoy playing bf1, so absolutly well spent cash for more maps
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The DLCs look promising unlike BF4 where they were the "best maps" in comparison to the extremely poor vanilla maps. So I bought premium as usual.

If it's anything like BF3, then it will be hell worth it as its DLCs were all genius.
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Metro 3.0 is worth the premium alone :trollface:
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have not yet. Been waiting to see how the updates and changes affect the game. I'm on the fence at the moment. The last patch has totally screwed the gameplay up for me.
  • DJTERMINATOR1PSN
    218 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got it in late December. I see a lot of people in here saying "Oh, not this time." But since this is my 1st Battlefield I get the sense I have a very different perspective than those around me. Overall, I enjoy the game enough to justify the purchase. Not sure how I feel about the weapons, but the new maps/operations are enough for me
  • Zeagles21
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I bought it............I did question myself as to why several times, being I went "all in" on both BF4 and HARDLINE and that was a mistake............I even went "all in" on Star Wars Battlefront, that was the biggest waste of money ever...........I did say though, if BF1 Premium is a disappointment, I will never buy a season pass, premium, etc, or go all in ever again on a game......so far, Bf1 has not disappointed me........fingers crossed.....
  • XXX_M1CK_XXX
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Nope and I won't for a couple of reasons.

Got premium for BF4 on release which was a huge error due to it running garbage for a very long time. Learning from my mistakes.

When BF4 was running well and still is, hardly anyone on the DLC maps.
    The big and it is a big problem is premium splits the community and majority stay either on the vanilla or first DLC maps.
  • Alfredkor
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Exactly. . Fingers crossed.
    But that aint correct is it? Hoping for something worth while when youve paid much more. It should be something above that. This way is just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯!
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    Metro 3.0 is worth the premium alone :trollface:
    Are you really sure Fort Vaux will be the new Metro?

• cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    why wouldn't i admit to buying it?
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    FnAcKoNeR wrote: »
    I bought it the day the game released, and trust me when I say - Every day I'm feeling more and more screwed over. When the first Battlefest event concluded I was screwed over with the PTFO skin, and haven't gotten it to this day.
    Now, to make things worse, I didn't receive the Valentine's Day dog tag, or the premium battlepack for the community mission either (although I had upwards of 40+ kills with bayonet).
    Honestly, I could care less about stupid freebies like that, but since the community events/missions never seem to grant me the promised rewards I can't help but start to wonder why the hell I should bother playing this game in the first place?!

I'm sure the valentines day premium mission will grant you your rewards tomorrow, when the event was scheduled to end.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bought it a few weeks ago. Bought it because I'm going to be playing for the long term.
  • AStreetGang
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It seems like a lot of people are on the fence about it or all in. I'm not a Star Wars fan, but that game also looked beautiful and I heard so much negative reaction about the game being shallow and skin deep. I'm leaning towards buying premium bc I do love the game, just wish it added more to highlights or replays for laughs, bc like I said it is a beautiful game and all my friends refuse to Continue playing it. It's War and I want to win, but they're waving the white flag
  • moonka
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I bought it a month or so back. Love the game and figured I'd end up buying the expansions anyway. It's nice to get the premium loot boxes as an added bonus.
This discussion has been closed.