CURIOUS How Many PPL Will Admit To BUYING SEASON PASS??

Comments

• llIBertIll
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    lh20122012 wrote: »
    I wanted to buy it and the day i wanted to buy it the delux/premium just released so i kinda got lucky

Same. I got the base game for $30 on Black Friday and then the bundled season pass. At almost 200 hrs in, I've more than got my money's worth and the DLCs haven't even dropped. (Though I will say For Honor is calling to me.)

Love the game so easy decision to get it.
    Also loving For Honor
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm planning to purchase it real soon. The vanilla maps have become rather stale for me, so the new maps should give the game a breath of fresh air. And in my opinion, the more maps, the merrier. Map variety is very much essential in a multiplayer game such as this one.
    Post edited by HUMANFRAIL7Y on
  • Thryceton
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not a chance. BF3 was the one and only premium. They haven't delivered yet on the Premium they originally promised.

Hope you buyers enjoy getting boned.
  • FF_smart27
    1998 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I did get premium a few days ago.
    I am the type of gamer who spends all his time on one game. In the last year since I got the ps4 I have bought about 15 games, not counting the free ps plus games, but the only games I played were bf4 and now bf1.
    So getting premium was a no brainer since bf1 will be the only game I'll play in the next year.
  • TeamHOFF86
    301 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bought it for £31.99 on Amazon back at Christmas. Don't regret it at all.

Still love the game, couldn't care less for battle packs or dog tags. Somewhat concerned by the worrying trend of each patch breaking something, but I should know better by now...

Getting Premium for BF3 was a great move, and I'm enjoying this title far more than I did BF3.
  • Not_Paul_Blart
    809 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I bought premium as soon as it was announced.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I bought premium as soon as it was announced.
    good man. If you hold off till 1st dlc gets close you tend to get discounts. People buy it out the gate and later cry because they get left out on deals. Looking forward to the dlcs.

• SM1TH3Y81
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I bought the premium pass over xmas.. don't regret it one bit.. Looking forward to the new DLC soon!!
  • otto6457
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I purchased Premium about a month ago just because a couple of my friends said they were getting it so that we could play the new maps and stuff. Unfortunately, they haven't played BF1 since. No one on my friends list is playing BF1 anymore. I'm probably going to regret buying it if I'm going to be playing it alone. I bought Premium for BF3 and BF4. I got my money's worth in BF3, but wasted the money on BF4 since I was still on the PS3 and all my friends moved to the PS4. It was zero fun playing alone. IIRC I quit at level 6 on BF4.

I might regret spending the money, but hope springs eternal.
  • BEFLAR
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Honestly it just splits up the player base. There has to be a better way.

I think for the first time ever I'm going to wait for the deals before I buy.
  • AStreetGang
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    otto6457 wrote: »
    I purchased Premium about a month ago just because a couple of my friends said they were getting it so that we could play the new maps and stuff. Unfortunately, they haven't played BF1 since. No one on my friends list is playing BF1 anymore. I'm probably going to regret buying it if I'm going to be playing it alone. I bought Premium for BF3 and BF4. I got my money's worth in BF3, but wasted the money on BF4 since I was still on the PS3 and all my friends moved to the PS4. It was zero fun playing alone. IIRC I quit at level 6 on BF4.

That is the main thing that is holding me back bc my friends list also stopped playing. Dammit!
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I waited and got the deal with deluxe thrown in. I figured it was worth it since I put in over two thousand hours into Bf4 and have a little over a hundred hours in Bf1 so far......
  • BoogieMan-1978
    601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

That is the main thing that is holding me back bc my friends list also stopped playing. Dammit!

Make new friends that do play BF1. My friends list has grown a lot with BF1 players.
  • spadam1983
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only just bought it, thought it was pointless upon release as you don't get any gain until now. And the battlepacks backdate anyway.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unless I come into some money im Not jumping on the ea c0ck carousel, bf4 was a lesson learned.
    I just get dlc till ps4 pops fed up,
    Players paid good money and got fecked over in previous title
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Buying it tonight because of the 2operation maps (and future operation maps)

Game imo is glitchy but not unplayable.

And yes I know my standard is way to low but don't have high expectations for a gamingcompany. It just is a heavily underregulated market so they will offer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ every time.
  • Giliaaannn
    1162 postsMember Member
    I bought it in november or december because I was and still am playing a lot (410 hours now or so) but I am regretting it more and more with all the crap we have to put up with. I am still hyped about the DLC somehow, thankfully though because I bought it already anyway...
    I don't think I will buy their next title. It's probably better for me to spend my time on a game that is actually supported by it's developer.
  • Giliaaannn
    1162 postsMember Member
    FnAcKoNeR wrote: »
    I bought it the day the game released, and trust me when I say - Every day I'm feeling more and more screwed over. When the first Battlefest event concluded I was screwed over with the PTFO skin, and haven't gotten it to this day.
    Now, to make things worse, I didn't receive the Valentine's Day dog tag, or the premium battlepack for the community mission either (although I had upwards of 40+ kills with bayonet).
    Honestly, I could care less about stupid freebies like that, but since the community events/missions never seem to grant me the promised rewards I can't help but start to wonder why the hell I should bother playing this game in the first place?!

Same here. I don't care much about the PTFO skin but it's just ridiculous that this happens and they don't even bother to fix it for us. They don't even bother to communicate with us about it.
    Same with the battlepack holiday revision droprate issue. They just "patched" it and didn't bother to do anything for everyone who got screwed over, not even a forum post or whatever.
    And the list goes on and on. Clearly shows they just don't give a crap. Didn't expect it to be this bad, didn't expect a billion dollar company could be this terrible. Not much reason to buy any more of their products.
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Creasie wrote: »
    FnAcKoNeR wrote: »
    I bought it the day the game released, and trust me when I say - Every day I'm feeling more and more screwed over. When the first Battlefest event concluded I was screwed over with the PTFO skin, and haven't gotten it to this day.
    Now, to make things worse, I didn't receive the Valentine's Day dog tag, or the premium battlepack for the community mission either (although I had upwards of 40+ kills with bayonet).
    Honestly, I could care less about stupid freebies like that, but since the community events/missions never seem to grant me the promised rewards I can't help but start to wonder why the hell I should bother playing this game in the first place?!

Same here. I don't care much about the PTFO skin but it's just ridiculous that this happens and they don't even bother to fix it for us. They don't even bother to communicate with us about it.
    Same with the battlepack holiday revision droprate issue. They just "patched" it and didn't bother to do anything for everyone who got screwed over, not even a forum post or whatever.
    And the list goes on and on. Clearly shows they just don't give a crap. Didn't expect it to be this bad, didn't expect a billion dollar company could be this terrible. Not much reason to buy any more of their products.

Look I agree thz way gaming companys go about their business is wrong.

But if you are looking where to put your money as to have a developper care about you as a client (comlunication about fixes and bugs you reported).

Well then my advice is to quit gaming because none of them do.
  • WinkerCZ
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nope, I will not buy a premium. Maybe a single DLC with some significant discount in few months, but currently I am not interested. The basic game is... OK I guess. And the new maps / weapons do not have the right feeling for me - it seems all the same.
This discussion has been closed.