CURIOUS How Many PPL Will Admit To BUYING SEASON PASS??

Comments

• Judson-Emc2
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    "Admit" as if it's a bad thing to buy premium....?

I haven't played bf1 in two months....kind of a dry BF in my opinion but I damn sure bought premium. It's worth it for the operations alone.
  • FightinFinn187
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have yet to be disappointed in a BF title I actually bought and this one is no exception. I will end up buying it eventually.

P.S. I didn't buy hardline or Battlefront, both were garbage.
  • TTUntouchable
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i did because i love the WW theme a lot better than the new " future" style. this game is also a lot better than BF4 was at launch. it not boring if you play the objective and in squads. the latency is very min and the gun options are great. the meta is also done such that you dont have to use it to do well.

a lot of player claim they need to see if the content is going to be worth the extra and all i can say is thats fair...... but! you should be able to determine that from initial game play. the real truth is most dont buy because they want to "band wagon" with their friends.

also every game is doing the season pass thing so u gotta decide that early.
  • TTUntouchable
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I bought premium as soon as it was announced.
    good man. If you hold off till 1st dlc gets close you tend to get discounts. People buy it out the gate and later cry because they get left out on deals. Looking forward to the dlcs.

yeah but thats everything with "new" puts temptation in front of someone and they go for it.
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stupid question:
    What is a seasonpass?
  • Jal-89
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Im spending hundreds of hours into Battlefield so i did get it it on preorder.

If i can pay that money into Uncharted 4 for example, which is just because i love the single player story, and spending 20 hours into it, why not a season pass for the same amount of money that i probably spend atleast 500 hours on, right?

Im already way over 400 hours into BF1 atm.

I would still buy the next Battlefield even if it cost me over 200$

I'll think it depends what kind of player you are, like how much time you wanna spend into a game etc.
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    McBaffel wrote: »
    Stupid question:
    What is a seasonpass?

Also known as Premium or Premium pass, you buy it and get all the dlc and some other bits, or you don't buy it and don't get the dlc, or you buy the dlc individually.
  • McBaffel
    dcs500 wrote: »
    McBaffel wrote: »
    Stupid question:
    What is a seasonpass?

Also known as Premium or Premium pass, you buy it and get all the dlc and some other bits, or you don't buy it and don't get the dlc, or you buy the dlc individually.

Thanks was scared this season pass was yet something else :smile
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have yet to be disappointed in a BF title I actually bought and this one is no exception. I will end up buying it eventually.

Just bought Frontline for 20 bucks downloading now. Bfh was a blast. I hope you at least tried them before calling them garbage. Alot of people let the worthless you tubers and (look at me) streamers form their opinions for them.
  • FightinFinn187
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Just bought Frontline for 20 bucks downloading now. Bfh was a blast. I hope you at least tried them before calling them garbage. Alot of people let the worthless you tubers and (look at me) streamers form their opinions for them.

Played the beta for both, Battlefront was too casual and simplistic, something that BF1 does have a small problem with and I didn't like hardline because it just didn't feel like a BF game to me.

• kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Played the beta for both, Battlefront was too casual and simplistic, something that BF1 does have a small problem with and I didn't like hardline because it just didn't feel like a BF game to me.
    well Bata only gives you a taste. Bfh is a different breed but found it to be a great game. Loved the gun mechanics and the little things they did. Vault through windows,ammo health grabs off teammates and such. Good fast pace.

• ThunderChief69
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm not buying premium until game balance, and severe glitching issues get resolved. Balance was bad from the beginning. Minor glitches were livable b4 the winter update.
    I think balance could be easily fixed if the next game started loading AFTER people chose to leave or stay.
  • FightinFinn187
    edited February 2017

well Bata only gives you a taste. Bfh is a different breed but found it to be a great game. Loved the gun mechanics and the little things they did. Vault through windows,ammo health grabs off teammates and such. Good fast pace.

My biggest critique of the hardline beta was that the time to kill was increased to hide the fact that they still hadn't fixed the server latency. You could still be killed behind walls, but it was much harder to spot.
    I did like the fact that you could get your own health or ammo, but I couldn't stand the faster TTK. It turned into who saw who first. 9/10 times that person wins the engagement.

• kampkaos_420_
    I'm not buying premium until game balance, and severe glitching issues get resolved. Balance was bad from the beginning. Minor glitches were livable b4 the winter update.
    I think balance could be easily fixed if the next game started loading AFTER people chose to leave or stay.

Players need to help balance system. Quit switching team (unless to join friends) and quit aborting to save your w/l. The game can only do so much and people throw the system off by doing these things. Could use a little tweaking but players need to help.
  • ThunderChief69
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Players need to help balance system. Quit switching team (unless to join friends) and quit aborting to save your w/l. The game can only do so much and people throw the system off by doing these things. Could use a little tweaking but players need to help.

When people choose to quit during the stats pages for the previous game, they are put into limbo because the next game has started loading. That's why, if you stayed for the next game, there could be 32 players on one team, and 25 on another. Those seven people that quit during the loading screen, are supposedly there.....but aren't.
    I'm not sure if anyone cares about w/l.....kiD ratio yes. I know when I leave a game, its to play a different mode, look for a less glitch server, or to take a smoke break. And I'd bet alot of people are doing the same.
    Personally, if I switch teams, its because the other team is short handed, and having their ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ handed to them.....and I totally believe in fair play. A great match for me is when you can beat the enemy by just a hair.....not a football field!
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017

Yes my kaotic friend being a hardliner is a different can o whoop a55 and discerning gamers need not apply.
    The feeling when you pull off a heist or even stealing enemies bloodmoney and getting it back to your vault ALIVE.....
    Theres a special little place in my heart for hardline
  • MikeGrecian73
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are these maps going to be available individually so I can cherry pick which maps I want (like battle front)? Because I'm not gonna spend more on the dlc than I did on the base game itself.
  • kampkaos_420_
    Are these maps going to be available individually so I can cherry pick which maps I want (like battle front)? Because I'm not gonna spend more on the dlc than I did on the base game itself.
    They will be in their own rotation. You can set you server filter to only look for them.
  • nickle-eye
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    In the past I have always bought the premium pass, but I will not for this game. To be honest I really don't care for this game compared to the past BF games. Yes the graphics are great, but the lack of building weapons and unlocks compared to say BF4 is just so boring. The battle packs are useless, yay I got a new como for my gun, its blue. The fact that the gun mechanics are worst is amazing. I can walk right through someones machine gun fire and kill them with one shot of a pistol, seems pretty bogus to me.

Now before those who seem to suck off the EA tit get all bent out of shape and start saying stuff like "You just don't know how to play the game, and your using the wrong weapons" Its just my opinion that is what forums are for. But like I said I would not waste another dime of money on this game, as BF4 IMHO is still a much better game in all aspects, except graphics...
  • McBaffel
    nickle-eye wrote: »
    In the past I have always bought the premium pass, but I will not for this game. To be honest I really don't care for this game compared to the past BF games. Yes the graphics are great, but the lack of building weapons and unlocks compared to say BF4 is just so boring. The battle packs are useless, yay I got a new como for my gun, its blue. The fact that the gun mechanics are worst is amazing. I can walk right through someones machine gun fire and kill them with one shot of a pistol, seems pretty bogus to me.

Now before those who seem to suck off the EA tit get all bent out of shape and start saying stuff like "You just don't know how to play the game, and your using the wrong weapons" Its just my opinion that is what forums are for. But like I said I would not waste another dime of money on this game, as BF4 IMHO is still a much better game in all aspects, except graphics...

Understand butnin all honnesty I am happy us 'old' lads finaly have a fps again that is set in a timeframe we like and not some facy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ future stuff
This discussion has been closed.