CURIOUS How Many PPL Will Admit To BUYING SEASON PASS??

Comments

• ninjapenquinuk
    2247 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have and did (eventually) for bf4. Being older with a wife and kids means little time to play vid games and I made a conscious decision to only buy a few games for my ps4 rather than owning loads but playing them rarely like i had done previously over the years. So for my PS4 i own bf4, bf1, fifa 15 and 16 (giving 17 a miss) and my wife bought me the previous COD (whatever it is called). I currently only play bf1 so i dont mind paying for premium and the additional content. If however i had a library of other games then perhaps i wouldnt.
  • MikeGrecian73
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How much is the first dlc gonna cost?
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They are are around 15 u.s. think 14.99 to be exact.
  • MikeGrecian73
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Right,that's not to bad although possibly on the little expensive side especially when battle front dlc was only about £11.May invest or wait until the price comes down.
  • AStreetGang
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have and did (eventually) for bf4. Being older with a wife and kids means little time to play vid games and I made a conscious decision to only buy a few games for my ps4 rather than owning loads but playing them rarely like i had done previously over the years. So for my PS4 i own bf4, bf1, fifa 15 and 16 (giving 17 a miss) and my wife bought me the previous COD (whatever it is called). I currently only play bf1 so i dont mind paying for premium and the additional content. If however i had a library of other games then perhaps i wouldnt.

I am right there with you brother, same situation and handling the PS4 gaming the same way. Just bought the Premium Pass for the sake of WORLD WAR 1. Add me if you're on psn: fu4u2c
  • kyuubi_clone
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i always buy premium for Battlefield games. why? because it is my go-to shooter and my favourite multiplayer franchise. DICE has never disappointed me in all the years of playing battlefield so i choose to support them and get a bargain on all DLC. i have lots of games to play...but i always come back to battlefield for my war fix!
  • Mamanagar
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi everyone,
    Well, I didn't bought it yet but I'm considering to buy it, honestly. I like how DICE is associating the DLC's to the WWI Theme like this one They Shall Not Pass with the French Army...I hope that the DLC's will not disappoint anyone that likes true WAR, but time will tell.
  • IF_ONLY_U_KNEW
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nope to money hungry for me, I live on my own so money has a use to me mommy and daddy can't help . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ have made hundreds of millions and still want all your money while they eat caviar and your lucky to order off the dollar menu. And plus I don't wanna pay for open maps with a couple buildings here and there that get destroyed in the first couple minutes by tanks. So your left with sniping or running get sniped, spawn run get sniped, spawn run get sniped, spawn sneak around get sniped through building same old same old. I don't need to spend another 50 for that experiance I might spend 20 for the pass, might
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nope to money hungry for me, I live on my own so money has a use to me mommy and daddy can't help . **** have made hundreds of millions and still want all your money while they eat caviar and your lucky to order off the dollar menu. And plus I don't wanna pay for open maps with a couple buildings here and there that get destroyed in the first couple minutes by tanks. So your left with sniping or running get sniped, spawn run get sniped, spawn run get sniped, spawn sneak around get sniped through building same old same old. I don't need to spend another 50 for that experiance I might spend 20 for the pass, might
    Alot of the dlc maps are bunkers and trench warfare. Look into it some almost locker like. No basis for your comment.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    For the first time,.....NOPE! I don't care for the majority of the regular maps. I feel although this game is fun and addicting, it also has many issues that I don't care for.

When support players use mortars and crossbow and when 75% of the match is full of medics that don't revive,...no way I'll spend more for premium.
  • kampkaos_420_
    thamac15 wrote: »
    For the first time,.....NOPE! I don't care for the majority of the regular maps. I feel although this game is fun and addicting, it also has many issues that I don't care for.

When support players use mortars and crossbow and when 75% of the match is full of medics that don't revive,...no way I'll spend more for premium.
    Do you not play with Friends/sqaud? Get a mic and make some.
  • Mamanagar
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nope to money hungry for me, I live on my own so money has a use to me mommy and daddy can't help . **** have made hundreds of millions and still want all your money while they eat caviar and your lucky to order off the dollar menu. And plus I don't wanna pay for open maps with a couple buildings here and there that get destroyed in the first couple minutes by tanks. So your left with sniping or running get sniped, spawn run get sniped, spawn run get sniped, spawn sneak around get sniped through building same old same old. I don't need to spend another 50 for that experiance I might spend 20 for the pass, might

Hi IF_ONLY_U_KNEW,
    Just because you're living by your own that doesn't mean you to stop having fun and support a game (in this case Battlefield)...

"open maps with a couple buildings here and there that get destroyed in the first couple minutes by tanks"... I'm sorry sir but this is Battlefield, this is All Out War.

"So your left with sniping or running get sniped, spawn run get sniped, spawn run get sniped, spawn sneak around get sniped through building same old same old"...Well, I need to tell you this but you're having a very unlucky moment because the opponents that I face during the match are mostly Assault, Medic, and sometimes Support, I get killed by Snipers very rarely.

" I don't need to spend another 50 for that experiance I might spend 20 for the pass, might"...Let me tell you something, just compare what the Battlefield Season Pass has to offer to other Season Pass games...On Battlefield you get weapons, maps, game modes, Battlepacks, early access, dog tags,...With others, well, I leave that part for you to investigate :wink: !

I hope you have a nice day and hope to see you on the Battlefield,
    António Santos
  • JAHG111-
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The premium pass is only good if you want to play the DLC for the 2 weeks early when we have access. After that it's useless because eventually the servers with the DLC will be empty
  • kampkaos_420_
    JAHG111- wrote: »
    The premium pass is only good if you want to play the DLC for the 2 weeks early when we have access. After that it's useless because eventually the servers with the DLC will be empty
    Not true speculations. It also give a discount on dlcs compared to buying them speprate. Priority in Q, and battle packs . Bf1 has a large player base I'm sure dlc maps will be full.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I bought the premium version in my preorder, I always do, I just want to get the whole package at the get go.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    11 days.... Looking forward to throwing limpets down on the new tanks :)
  • Excoriar
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got the premium package as I only buy one game every 2 years for myself.
  • AStreetGang
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Update. I bought premium pass. I'm satisfied with premium pass, except to feel premium, I would like a Premium rotation of maps. Put 6 or so maps (core and DLC) mix together for vote selection on screen. Trying to balance the freedom and restrictions
  • Genocidalogik305
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

same here..i play only 1 game. And thats the battlefield series. So i always go with the prem pass. I dont have time to play any other games if i wanted to. Due to the fact i have a family to take care of.
  • dbibby1988
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im tempted to get premium now that its discounted on the psn network hmmmm.
This discussion has been closed.