Weekly Debrief

Good Tank Player Looking For Platoon

Residentgabi8
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
For anyone recluting, my PSN is Residentgabi9. I do not have a PC at the moment so I cannot apply through Battlelog. I'm just looking for some good players to play with and I'm not looking for insane requirements to join. This is a game not the special forces, so yeah, I have over a 2 kd and preffer vehicle combat, though I play anything. Hit me up if you wanna play. P.S I'm on PS4 and only play there.

Comments

• NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What region? I'm recruiting people for a core side of the platoon that I am in currently. We only take people in Australia and New Zealand.
  • caseocash14
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
  • NissanElvis
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2016
    FB_IMG_1467318382670.jpg
    Sup gabi, The crimson-ravens are a well established clan, we are casual with a competitive edge. We try and arrange clan wars for most weekends but if that's not your thing that's fine. We have members from around the globe so there's always someone to hook up with.

We award clan ribbons to best in class each month which includes the prestigious Shitbucket award for most time spent on battlefield.

We play all modes from gunmaster to large conquest and have been known to dip our toes into hardcore now again.

Hmu on PSN - battlelog or android KIK app.