Bugs and Recommendations after the Winter Update..

Narcizeus
96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
There are still bugs/glitches after the last patch... and some of the important bugs are remained unfixed..

So I'm gonna make a list of bugs that needs to be fixed immediately and some recommendations ... Feel free to add up...

And also DICE feel free to integrate those to the game... Thanks...

First the bugs:

1 - Loadouts are buggy, my first loadout of every class are returning to its default after some random amount of matches. It is same for the vehicles, i have to set vehicle variation and its spray everytime from the drop down menu (it starts with default again) ..This loadout thing is extremely frequent and frustrating..

2 - Weapon stuck after medic revive is still a big problem , it is the biggest game ruining bug right now.

And now the recommendations :

1 - The system should not let us join when the match is about the end just like how it is not letting us change factions when the map is about the end. (maybe it should let us spectate and then when that round is over put is into the game in next round) . And also the server info could tell us the scoreboard and stuff just like in bf4.

2 - Again like in BF4 we should see the vehicles health before spawning in it..

3 - I'm playing lots of custom games (especially Back to Basics is great, i love it) and each custom game scrambles my loadout ,can't you add loadouts for that custom mode only (maybe one for each or that game mode can have its own loadouts etc.)

4 - Vehicle customization in the menu is needed just like soldier loadouts. And also from the menu loadout screen (not in a match) i want to see the faction i want not the default brit soldiers.

5 - Operation mode should reward the players with battlepacks in between the maps (before the second part of the operation if attackers won the first map.. Because operation mode takes much more effort and time then a standart rush or conquest mode map.

Comments

• Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

First the bugs:

1 - Loadouts are buggy, my first loadout of every class are returning to its default after some random amount of matches. It is same for the vehicles, i have to set vehicle variation and its spray everytime from the drop down menu (it starts with default again) ..This loadout thing is extremely frequent and frustrating..

AGREE. It's got me killed multiple times and such a waste of time to reset every round. I just updated all of my #2 load-outs and I'm using those.

2 - Weapon stuck after medic revive is still a big problem , it is the biggest game ruining bug right now.

DICE has said that they have been searching for the source of this issue and it is a top priority to them. "It's a bigger issue than it seems." But they haven't been able to consistently recreate it to determine the cause.

And now the recommendations :

1 - The system should not let us join when the match is about the end just like how it is not letting us change factions when the map is about the end. (maybe it should let us spectate and then when that round is over put is into the game in next round) . And also the server info could tell us the scoreboard and stuff just like in bf4.

2 - Again like in BF4 we should see the vehicles health before spawning in it..

Just like we don't have the HUD view of the person we're spawning on - the vehicle health isn't available. They're trying to be more WWI and not have all of the high tech info available and make it more gritty.

3 - I'm playing lots of custom games (especially Back to Basics is great, i love it) and each custom game scrambles my loadout ,can't you add loadouts for that custom mode only (maybe one for each or that game mode can have its own loadouts etc.)

Back to Basics scrambles your load-out because you can use your usual load-out as part of the rules of that game.

4 - Vehicle customization in the menu is needed just like soldier loadouts. And also from the menu loadout screen (not in a match) i want to see the faction i want not the default brit soldiers.

Agree with this. They said at launch that they were working on it but nothing. Same goes for clan tags. They said they're working on it but nothing.

5 - Operation mode should reward the players with battlepacks in between the maps (before the second part of the operation if attackers won the first map.. Because operation mode takes much more effort and time then a standart rush or conquest mode map.

Totally agree with this also. OR award way more people at the end of the operation. Spend 3 times as much time playing. Get 1/3 investment back compared to Conquest.