mouse an keyboard on ps4

one4themoney2
92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
how many players r using them. its getting annoying.

Comments

• realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm using it. 30,000 kills with the Gewehr M.95 and still 62% accuracy.

nv850IF.png
  • dICEHOUSE
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please enlighten us OP as to why you are so annoyed?
  • theReuster
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've never played a FPS with a mouse and keyboard, only controller, but I constantly hear about the advantages. I wish Sony / developers would either allow for people to use M/KB or find a way to prevent people from finding workarounds.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7064 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

nv850IF.png

Holy wow. I'm using a mouse on ps4 too. I don't main scout but I thought my 47℅ accuracy with the SMLE was good. Well at least I have a 25% accuracy with the Madsen.

Op there are alot of us on ps4 and we enjoy running in circles around you.
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i use a normal dual shock controller and it doesn't ever phase me - ill still smack kids using m&k no problem.. the game is more about strategy, and putting yourself in smart positions (at least the large 64p modes)
  • BoogieMan-1978
    601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have never used MnK only the DS4.

I do however have a Collective Minds FPS Dominator connected to my DS4. Doesn't help with aim, but I like having the programmable paddles underneath. I use them for my d-pad buttons to access my gadgets without taking my thumbs off the sticks.

To the OP I would say this, don't worry so much about what type of control input you THINK tell person that killed you is using. It doesn't matter. Find the input device you like and practice to get better with it.

nv850IF.png

Holy wow. I'm using a mouse on ps4 too. I don't main scout but I thought my 47℅ accuracy with the SMLE was good. Well at least I have a 25% accuracy with the Madsen.

My accuracy stats are only slightly below the Barron's here. Is there an advantage? Yes, but it is not as great as you would think. In reality the reason your died is probably not due to this but one or several of the many other factors that are involved in gun play.

tldr: Dying is part of the game, accept it so that you do not have to look for the "reason" you got beat.
  • thstationx
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i use a normal dual shock controller and it doesn't ever phase me - ill still smack kids using m&k no problem.. the game is more about strategy, and putting yourself in smart positions (at least the large 64p modes)

You're telling yourself the biggest lie of the century lol M/K is an enormous advantage, anyone claiming it isn't is just an average pub player. Take any of the top comp players from PC/console and pit them against each other, controller vs M/K and it will be a blow out within the first few minutes.

• Forkbeard84
    1977 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

nv850IF.png

nv850IF.png

To you guys using mnk on ps4: What kind of mnk are you using? Ive heard thst some of them are laggy.

• JBModz1
    380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    how many? id say you will encount 1 per day. run what you want, the m95 is awesome either way. if i played against myself with controller and kbm, controller me would win 100% of the time. im at the point now i dont even know what the controller layout is, it just happens naturally.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    how many players r using them. its getting annoying.

you have an aimbot u can exploit and track players through walls, which is also annoying
  • Zooboid
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bunny hops are OP.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7064 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

nv850IF.png

nv850IF.png

To you guys using mnk on ps4: What kind of mnk are you using? Ive heard thst some of them are laggy.

The Xim4 and venom x (I have this one) are not laggy at all.
  • The_BERG_366
    2808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

nv850IF.png

still trolling? geez... you'll never give up now will you? lmao
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

Can confirm, I have the latter like yourself, and the input lag is so minimal it's practically non-existent. Plus you get unparalled dexterity + precision and just overall better control when compared to the measly analog sticks. I turn off the co-efficient and aim assist & slowdown in the settings and make sure not to go below 10% deadzone as the sights end up being misaligned. I play on max soldier sensitivity and around 122 ads. Sometimes I go lower in the ads sens when making long range precision shots.

You need to have soldier sens maxxed out because of the weird acceleration mechanic when turning/aiming.
  • BaronVonGoon

Can confirm, I have the latter like yourself, and the input lag is so minimal it's practically non-existent. Plus you get unparalled dexterity + precision and just overall better control when compared to the measly analog sticks. I turn off the co-efficient and aim assist & slowdown in the settings and make sure not to go below 10% deadzone as the sights end up being misaligned. I play on max soldier sensitivity and around 122 ads. Sometimes I go lower in the ads sens when making long range precision shots.

You need to have soldier sens maxxed out because of the weird acceleration mechanic when turning/aiming.

Yes, I have it maxed too. On your advice I'm turning off slowdown (auto rotation has always been off for me).

I looked you up on the leaderboard for Gewehr 95 kills on bf1stats.com, did you know you're #1 on ps4?

What deadzone setting do you have?
  • realistalive
    Yes, I have it maxed too. On your advice I'm turning off slowdown (auto rotation has always been off for me).

I looked you up on the leaderboard for Gewehr 95 kills on bf1stats.com, did you know you're #1 on ps4?

What deadzone setting do you have?
    10, it's the lowest I can go without reticle sway kicking in. The devs are supposed to be working on fixing that, but for now it's very annoying using bolt actions which require precision and having the sight bobbing around when going <10 deadzone, especially the M.95 with its 2nd lowest velocity where you have to lead moving targets quite a bit.

I'd love to have 0-5 deadzone, but I can't atm.
  • CrippledIcarus
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm using Xim4. It made me a god, I usually go 100-0 in most matches, I love laughing at the controller scrubs who are at a massive disadvantage, M&KB master race!

• The_BERG_366
    2808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm using Xim4. It made me a god, I usually go 100-0 in most matches, I love laughing at the controller scrubs who are at a massive disadvantage, M&KB master race!

should that be funny somehow?
  • DofDk
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

should that be funny somehow?

Wanna know what I think Berg?
    Easy kill. Alone that bad movement....