I am owed in game content

lmicl
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
After month of dealing with EA and Dice support I come to the conclusion they are just a huge incompetent pill of garbage.

I am still owed that battlefest mp18 skin FOUR month ago. I just talked with EA support for the second time about this, they said they STILL don't have an solution to this problem despite telling me DICE is working on it FOUR month ago. The new ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ DLC is about to come out and they can't fix a skin bug??

This and the enhanced battlepack from the valentine event which I also didn't get just boils my blood. I paid 130 euro for this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Fix your game

Comments

• BruceWillii
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's your right to be angry but I still can comprehend the hype about the skins.
    Is it the youth of today which is more interested how a weapon is looking than having more functions on it?
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's your right to be angry but I still can comprehend the hype about the skins.
    Is it the youth of today which is more interested how a weapon is looking than having more functions on it?

It's about being promised something after completing a goal. You set your goal and complete the challenge. Then you are not delivered what you were promised. It's the ETHICS of it. I am 100% with lmicl on this matter.