The Random Posts Thread

Comments

• tempo_rarity
    1125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You didn't eat that cupcake I made you?!
    D'ya know how much blood sweat and tears I put into that?

. . . . it's even in the shape of a heart . . . .
  • RaNdOmKils666
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Potato

• tempo_rarity
    1125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dunno . . . .
    I was feeling a little Random today , until Random said '"Yes-s-s I'm right here - Stop feeling me! . . . .and go get me a step-stool or a ladder or something willya , I'm sick and tired of always having to be looking UP at you!!" .

. . .a . . randy Random , apparently .
  • rock1obsta
    3815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FF_smart27 wrote: »
    You are reading this right now.

Lies
  • tempo_rarity
    "Do you hear that , Mr. Anderson? . . It is the sound of . . inevitability"
  • EdwinSpangler
    1793 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am several fish and not a guy
  • EA_Joz
    22 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively. But if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.
  • rock1obsta
    3815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Joz wrote: »
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively. But if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

What he said.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to return some video tapes.
  • tempo_rarity
    Red and Blue does not make Fifteen .
    Eight and Seven does not make Purple .

and , oh yeah . . . Chicken Omelette!
  • Trokey66
    8604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One fine day in the middle of the night
    Two dead men got up to fight
    Back to back they faced each other
    Drew their swords and shot each other
  • EdwinSpangler
    1793 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Shaniqua dont live here no mo
  • tempo_rarity
    "I don't know why I handed you that broken bottle - you wouldn't have used it"
    "oh , I dunno . . . I mighta . ."
  • tempo_rarity
    ". . and here my prize , the Black Widow . . isn't she lovely? - and SO deadly . . "
  • tempo_rarity
    Th ' '  nd th ' ' do sn't work on my k ybo rd  nymor
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Armadillo USSR soldiers preparing for war on the East German wall with West German soldier and NATO
  • BaronVonGoon
    6990 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 14
    drop a nuke on a car junkyard and out of the ashes a nice Mercedes is born. Is this how scientists explain life after the big bang? Effectively means the explanation they're going with is [Removed - CM] happens'.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Masked crusaders working overtime
    Fighting crime, fighting crime
    Secret raiders who will neutralise
    As soon as they arrive (at the site)

Trakker's gonna lead the mission
    And Spectrum's got such super vision

M-M-M-M.A.S.K.
    Is the mighty power that can save the day
    M-M-M-M.A.S.K.
    No one knows what lies behind the masquerade
    M-M-M-M.A.S.K.
    Always riding hot on V.E.N.O.M.'s trail
    Come see the laser rays
    Fly away

Vicious V.E.N.O.M. organising crime
    Masterminds, masterminds
    Illusion is the ultimate weapon
    M.A.S.K. can use it right
    Every time, any time

Trakker's gonna lead the mission
    And Spectrum's got such super vision

M-M-M-M.A.S.K.
    Is the mighty power that can save the day
    M-M-M-M.A.S.K.
    No one knows what lies behind the masquerade
    M-M-M-M.A.S.K.
    Come see the laser rays
    Fly away

M-M-M-M.A.S.K.
    Come see the laser rays
    Fly away

Overtime fighting crime, fighting crime
    Illusion is the ultimate weapon
    M.A.S.K. can use it right
    Every time, fighting crime
  • tempo_rarity
    Antwan Speaks : The Real reason for his 4-storey plunge.
    News at Eleven . . .
  • Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Ok, the jokes over. Which one of you sneaky b*ggers was Lord Mang?