The Random Posts Thread

14567810»

Comments

• tempo_rarity
    993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You didn't eat that cupcake I made you?!
    D'ya know how much blood sweat and tears I put into that?

. . . . it's even in the shape of a heart . . . .
  • RaNdOmKils666
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Potato

• tempo_rarity
    993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dunno . . . .
    I was feeling a little Random today , until Random said '"Yes-s-s I'm right here - Stop feeling me! . . . .and go get me a step-stool or a ladder or something willya , I'm sick and tired of always having to be looking UP at you!!" .

. . .a . . randy Random , apparently .
  • rock1obsta
    3787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FF_smart27 wrote: »
    You are reading this right now.

Lies
  • tempo_rarity
    "Do you hear that , Mr. Anderson? . . It is the sound of . . inevitability"
  • EdwinSpangler
    1773 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am several fish and not a guy
  • EA_Joz
    16 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively. But if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.
  • rock1obsta
    3787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Joz wrote: »
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively. But if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

What he said.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to return some video tapes.
  • tempo_rarity
    Red and Blue does not make Fifteen .
    Eight and Seven does not make Purple .

and , oh yeah . . . Chicken Omelette!
  • Trokey66
    8075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One fine day in the middle of the night
    Two dead men got up to fight
    Back to back they faced each other
    Drew their swords and shot each other
  • EdwinSpangler
    1773 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Shaniqua dont live here no mo
  • tempo_rarity
    "I don't know why I handed you that broken bottle - you wouldn't have used it"
    "oh , I dunno . . . I mighta . ."