Weekly BF

The Random Posts Thread

Comments

• EdwinSpangler
    1792 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dirt nasty low
  • Trokey66
    8599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is a random post
  • Army_bloodcore
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 16
    Hello! I am looking for a colormatic funny girls (CFG) fans. If you are thinking that is cool, lets search them together!
    Here is my reworks of the images CFG in 4K:

Originals:

If you're know anything about this arts and about artist who draw this (genius), plz, e-mail me on my e-mail: army_bloodcore[☆]outlook[dot]com ([☆]→@, [dot]→.) or add me in friends with my origin account.
    Post edited by Army_bloodcore on
  • Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
  • rock1obsta
    3812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    Ok, the jokes over. Which one of you sneaky b*ggers was Lord Mang?

I was tryna remember what this guy's name was just the other day.

Legendary troll.

Kinda miss his posts, tbh.

Only the real Lord Mang would say that

Awful lot of deflection going here, something only the real Lord Mang would do.

Hmmmmm.........sounds like something he would say.......jus sayin

Let it go

Lmfao, nice one😂
  • Army_bloodcore
    edited October 18

Post edited by Army_bloodcore on
  • EdwinSpangler
    1792 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys! ChrisFix here!
  • Army_bloodcore
    edited October 18
    Mirror's Edge in 4K. Can you guess, what is this level?

• Toxic_CA
    907 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^that one level with all the buildings
  • Army_bloodcore
    edited October 18
    Okay, I'll give you a little hint. The original screenshot is this. How this level named?

• wsupchris1222444
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 20
    Changing out the high pressure fuel injection pump on the 6.6l duramax (L5P) is pain in the hinoscerous, more than half the engine has to disassembled and there is just too much crap to keep track of. Bosch designed the pump for European diesel which is thicker, has more lube than American diesel. So when you put American diesel through it the pump will destroy itself and send metal shavings all throughout the system
  • EdwinSpangler
  • Army_bloodcore

I've been listening doujinstyle radio and found all these songs there. Sorry, but "awesome music thread" was closed.
  • GenesisMD5745
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 25
    Saw the new Star Wars trailer. I can't be the only one that wasn't excited and thinks Star Wars is overrated? I liked the originals and The Force Awakens, but that's about it.

Maybe I'm just not into space movies just like Harrison Ford supposedly didn't like starring in them. :|

On another note...any movies y'all are looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to these two:

Will be interesting to see how 1917 works out as it's being shot using one continuous shot.
    Post edited by GenesisMD5745 on
  • INachol
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My name is Nacho and I don't even like nachos.

• IIPrest0nII
    1926 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    INachol said:

Hi!

• GenesisMD5745
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    INachol said:

Literally made me look up nacho recipes and came across this...

Who on Earth would eat this?!  :#

I had a craving for some nachos. I couldn't help it!

• tempo_rarity
    1101 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^ I had to drink a glass of milk after staring at this for a while
  • Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I shoot t guy he angry me