The Random Posts Thread

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7103 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I think you are 2 days late..... that should have been posted on weds
  • FF_smart27
    1957 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    I think you are 2 days late..... that should have been posted on weds

Not if you have a dirty mind :wink:
  • StarscreamUK
    7103 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Nah my mind is like a sewer........
  • Toxic_CA
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ermaghod the leaks.
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I told somebody to earn a Darwin award today
  • DarkFlame588
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They killed the Tug, those **** really did it!
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Today I learned that
    if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation
  • rock1obsta
    3767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Today I learned that
    if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation

King of Torts
  • RaNdOmKils666
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Just a meme

1m8ghl.jpg
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Just a meme

1m8ghl.jpg

Yea guys I have a confession to make. I'm a flat Earther and you're all being deceived by the Illuminati. If you want proof I'll walk to the sun and take a picture. Give me about 5000 years.
  • Sonic5745
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just a meme

1m8ghl.jpg
    I believe that the Earth is in the shape of a pyramid.

It is neither flat nor round.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    corn bread
  • rock1obsta
    3767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Far Cry 3 is backward compatible as of yesterday.
    Rejoice! For another amazing game is now playable on Xbone B)

@crabman169, thanks for the info about the trollololol face
  • Toxic_CA
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Went to see the Raptors Friday B)
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »

Did you get eaten?
  • DarkFlame588
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The Earth is flat. Get with it.

• Toxic_CA
    edited April 2017
    Toxic_CA wrote: »

Did you get eaten?

No but a cheerleader did 1266235163_raptor_mascot_eats_cheerleader.gif
  • RaNdOmKils666
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Meanwhile in Russia...

17i6s4.gif
  • HonestSoul333
    This is the best youtube channel of 2017

• Toxic_CA
    edited April 2017
    Why is it that suvs and crossovers have rear windshield wipers and sedans dont