The Random Posts Thread

Comments

• rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sonic5745 wrote: »
    Crossout an upcoming F2P title will be out in open beta for consoles and PC on the 30th of this month. It's quite a cool looking game. Basically you build a mad max style vehicle from various parts and put guns on it. There's literally a limitless number of builds you can make. It has PvP and PvE modes with different objectives. I'm pretty hyped for it.
    I actually tried Crossout, and I've gotta say that it's pretty good for a F2P title.

The only issues I have with it are the microtransactions and rate at which you level up (though this is a F2P game, after all), and the occasional server issues that can make a match lag.

But when the servers work (which are most of the time for me), the game is really fun, and the amount of customization available to you is pretty good at the start and only gets better as you level up.

I got it last week but haven't tried it yet. Im glad someone has. It seems pretty cool and worth a shot.
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    a 1993 Mazda B2200 will give any mechanic a headache
  • rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    a 1993 Mazda B2200 will give any mechanic a headache

I lol'd so hard. I know exactly what you mean. Little obscure vehicles, like those Japanese mini Ramchargers from the 80's are so much fun.
    /s
    Pressed on rotors.....good times......and..
    The very last spark plug in the driver side of an early 90's Ford Aerostar minivan.....or.......exhaust manifold gaskets on a 99-2000 Chevy Astrovan 4x4 (yeah, it's true).....& my own personal fave......front end alignments on older cars with shims in the control arms. In Wisconsin. In winter. Oh yes.....good times indeed.
  • Crimson-Knight-1
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    What's best to lose -

your arms or legs ?

Hearing or your eyes ?
  • Toxic_CA
    712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Legs, you can roll around in a wheel chair yet still be able to do day to day functions either your hands

Ears, so I don't have to listen to that God awful singing when I'm in the car with my cousins :pensive:

Also *knock on wood*
  • HonestSoul333
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    What's best to lose -

your arms or legs ?

Hearing or your eyes ?

All four... at the same time...
  • FF_smart27
    1956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Hungry like a wolf
  • rock1obsta
    smart2705 wrote: »
    Hungry like a wolf

Lol....dude, I'm starvin. I'm jonesin for some jalapeno cheddar brats..
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ding fries are done
  • HonestSoul333
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • DarkFlame588
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So, how about that Smuggler's Run DLC?
  • wsupchris1222444
    So, how about that Smuggler's Run DLC?

The crate missions can be fun or stupid, don't make thaat much money, the planes are a gimmick, I bought the tula and I have killed a whopping 2 people in 9 flights with bombs, the flares don't work that well and a technical shot at me and literally stalled me in mid air. Waste of 4.2 million dollars
  • rock1obsta
    BF3 servers are full on Xbox One. Anyone down to play?
  • RaNdOmKils666
    640 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would post a meme but...

1rcmdl.jpg
  • FF_smart27
    1956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still hungry
  • wsupchris1222444
    Repairing a burned up wiring harness is fun.
  • Toxic_CA
    712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Hopefully) getting my car in 3 weeks as long as i pass my test.

Its going to be a early christmas/birthday present. From santa to toxic
  • rock1obsta
    Repairing a burned up wiring harness is fun.

Lies!
    Malicious falsehoods!
    Silence this dissenter please!!
    :# B)
  • Trokey66
    7061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How come Tarzan doesn't have a beard?

Oooohhh, that's someone I haven't seen in a long time......
  • HonestSoul333
    edited December 2017
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    How come Tarzan doesn't have a beard?

woah. never thought about this. Guy's cleanly shaven.