The Random Posts Thread

Comments

• rock1obsta
    3815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    How come Tarzan doesn't have a beard?

woah. never thought about this. Guy's cleanly shaven.

Plot twist, Tarzan lacks a beard, however Jane goes to great lengths to hide hers :trollface:
  • FF_smart27
    1975 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Friday, HELL YEAH
  • RaNdOmKils666
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    265xvs.jpg

R.I.P Feet.
  • Trokey66
    8604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Neither, I'm eating a tuna and garlic pizza.
  • wsupchris1222444
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A long fellow straight boolin on mars
  • tempo_rarity
    1130 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is NO manly way to walk up to a Port-a-Potty
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    5/5 rötinät
  • Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I want a game of battlefield v on my computer
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I dreamt of gerbals bringing me food in French maid outfits...

I'm cursed aren't I :/
  • tempo_rarity
    1130 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I ran your dream through the Dreamalyzer and it came back as 'Need More Data' .
    It wonders darkly whether these critters brought you 'People Pellets' and said 'Hey' instead of giving hay .
    It also suggests a brighter-colored reasoning based on their soft fur and the chosen outfits .
    Based on this (so far) , you ARE either cursed or , you just need to Get Some .

A toothless baby Hippopotamus gummed my hand under the table like a puppy while I chatted with friends in the dining room .
    This too was supposedly within a dream but circumstances are suggesting another possibility :
    I may have been accidentally Remote Viewing an animal sanctuary in Africa .
    So . . if it was a dream and if it re-occurs I may glance about the room a little more to see if I can identify its locale .
    If it does re-occur and it appears to be NOT a dream , then I might take the experiment a little farther .
    I'll not listen-in on the conversation in the room to hear what's being said , nor will I check to see what language they might be speaking -- instead , I think I'll ask the little Hippo exactly why my hand is so fascinating to him .
    Of course I'm assuming that here , in this dream , I'm naturally fluent in Hippoese .

edit:
    It happened .
    I asked .
    It said : 'What's a 'hand'?
    . . . Tonight I plan on teaching it Human Anatomy .
  • RaNdOmKils666
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SOMEBODY once told me the world is going to roll me.
  • wsupchris1222444
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vitunvitunvittu ku pitää kolumbialaisen ampua poikkihirteen
  • RaNdOmKils666
    SOMEBODY once told me the world is going to roll me.
    I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an "L" on her forehead.

• wsupchris1222444
    My sister's cat caught a mouse around midnight last night and was playing with it in the front yard for a couple hours.... while the mouse was still alive
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dwayne Johnson never realised how much pork he ate until Mr Bean busted his head on the jeep garage full of people who get the job done.
  • Toxic_CA
    914 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dwayne Johnson never realised how much pork he ate until Mr Bean busted his head on the jeep garage full of people who get the job done.
    Wat
  • tempo_rarity
    "Did you enjoy that muffin I gave you?"
    "A bit chewy but , yes very much , thanks"
    "Good. What'd you do with the paper cup it was in?"
    "What paper cup?" . . .
  • FF_smart27
    1975 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Our Galaxy tastes like raspberry
  • wsupchris1222444
    Is it worth getting into an argument with a claims adjuster? All they do is adjust your claims