The Random Posts Thread

Comments

• RaNdOmKils666
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    I really wish Bethesda would make Elder Scrolls 6, instead of milking Fallout by making it into another generic PvP survival game.
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TJ ei oo koskaan ollu näin wäbä

TJ26
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really wish Bethesda would make Elder Scrolls 6, instead of milking Fallout by making it into another generic PvP survival game.

Good news, Bethesda released a Elder Scrolls 6 teaser recently.
  • RaNdOmKils666
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Good news, Bethesda released a Elder Scrolls 6 teaser recently.

Oh i know, but they also said they've only just started making the game, so it probably won't be released until late 2023 at the earliest, that's 5 years, which means it'll have a 12 or so year gap between TES5 and TES6 and no TES online doesn't count as a proper elder scrolls game.
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh i know, but they also said they've only just started making the game, so it probably won't be released until late 2023 at the earliest, that's 5 years, which means it'll have a 12 or so year gap between TES5 and TES6 and no TES online doesn't count as a proper elder scrolls game.

Figured as much, hope it'll be good. And agree with the Online game, it's a disgrace to TES imo.
  • tempo_rarity
    1041 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AT Mines Forever!
    (aka : Three Guys Go For A Very Short Ride)
    :smile:
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    373 hours :love:
  • Vespervin
    1308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm watching a Toyota ad on the telly.
    Oh what a feeling...
  • Sjangsung
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oke: In BF1 you can play also as woman?
  • Ameeba37
    Last 10 days to go bois
  • tempo_rarity
    1041 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Senora to Tongva via Marlowe in an Entity XF for 1'51" . . . can you beat it?
    :sunglasses:
  • Turban_Legend80
    4551 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Way down deep in the middle of the Congo, A hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango. The rhino said, "I know... we'll call it Um Bongo!" Um Bongo, Um Bongo, they drink it in the Congo! The python picked the passion-fruit, The marmoset the mandarine, the parrot painted packets that the whole caboodle landed in. So when it comes to sun and fun and goodness in the jungle, they all prefer the sunny, funny one they call Um Bongo
  • Trokey66
    8264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Best yet.....
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wear good shoes, your feet are important

If you can bend your shoes from heel and toe together, then they are too flexible and you're putting excess strain on your feet.

Consider investing in a good pair of arch supports, look at REI or Sportsmans Warehouse, somewhere similar. Dr.Scholls is for chumps

Ladies; ditch the high heels. Yes, they make your calves look great, but you'll have some meanass bunions later in life if you keep it up

Diabetics: TAKE CARE OF YOUR FEET FOR GODDSAKE. Diabetic ulcers, osteomyelitis, Charcot Arthropathy, are NOT things you want to invite into your life.

Going barefoot is a no-no, I don't care how "earthly" you are. You need friggin shoes.

^ PSA's from a guy who works with feet all day
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    is it Orktober yet, I need some more dakka to get dam beekee's

I shall now sing the song of my people.

Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Gforce81 wrote: »

Going barefoot is a no-no, I don't care how "earthly" you are. You need friggin shoes.

I've got to walk round the house with bare feet, other wise I couldn't show of my freaky long monkey toes.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    is it Orktober yet, I need some more dakka to get dam beekee's

I shall now sing the song of my people.

Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Orks Orks Orks Orks Orks
    Gforce81 wrote: »

I've got to walk round the house with bare feet, other wise I couldn't show of my freaky long monkey toes.

I know its nice to be able to pick stuff up without bending over, but its a good amount of strain for your feet. ;)
  • Toxic_CA
    859 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think i found my first car. Shes a beauty
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »

Gonna need more info than that
  • tempo_rarity
    Telomeres Forever!
  • Toxic_CA
    859 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »

Gonna need more info than that

2013 kia optima brotha.