My artworks

hated_eeL
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Hello, guys!

I'm 19-years-old self-taught graphic designer from Poland. So far it's just my hobby. I create mostly signatures, avatars, posters, wallpapers, logos and userbars (unfortunately they're not as popular as a few years ago). I would like to show you my favorite signatures - I collected them in one image. It's big, but I hope it's not a problem? Here you go:
tagwall_by_bananowsky-d9le2c7.png

I haven't created many battlelog avatars, I will show you my favorite one:
wegorz_eel___battlelog_avatar_by_bananowsky-d6xw7dz.png

You can see the rest of my artworks here: http://bananowsky.deviantart.com but if you really like my graphics, please visit my IG: https://www.instagram.com/wartgrzechu
As you see, I'm new on Instagram and I'm looking for followers, because I would like the wider community to see my artworks. I'm always open to any advices etc. :)

Comments

• Hessuniemii
    966 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They look awesome :p
    --
    Keep up the Good work!
  • MyFungshway
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Really digging the retro looking ones! Jimi, Daft Punk, Vice City! Keep on doing what you do, you are clearly talented!

-E
  • hated_eeL
    Thank you! :)
  • Cryphisss
    3109 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    @hated_eeL amazing stuff right here! Keep up the good work.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Those look fantastic! I'm pretty artistically inclined, but more in a paper and pen/pencil sort of way. I couldn't imagine the work that would have to go in to most of these pieces!
    -
    Mine are a little more primitive than yours!
    http://imgur.com/a/yGbLP
  • Hessuniemii
    966 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Those look fantastic! I'm pretty artistically inclined, but more in a paper and pen/pencil sort of way. I couldn't imagine the work that would have to go in to most of these pieces!
    -

Oh you're good too
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    -

Oh you're good too

Thanks! I only wish I could do things like Hated Eel. Having the ability to create things like that would be awesome.
  • XmadsonX
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Excellent work man
  • hated_eeL
    I only wish I could do things like Hated Eel. Having the ability to create things like that would be awesome.

And I wish i could do things like you (I'm not good at drawing). Really. Hulk and Ghost are amazing. Maybe you should try digital painting?
  • Shrapnel-69
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016

This forum wont let me post any artworks been trying but dont work sorry for this post buts dice sort out your site..

• hated_eeL
    Hi again! My new nickname is gorgie.gfx
    you can visit me here https://www.instagram.com/gorgie.gfx/ :)
  • Loqtrall
    Since this thread was bumped - I thought I may as well share that I did get a graphics tablet and have gotten into some minor digital drawing/painting.

I just drew Private Jackson from Saving Private Ryan:

lTLBYRF.jpg

And this random biomech creation:

nKTmWIa.jpg
  • Loqtrall
    So far I've found shading on the graphics tablet INCREDIBLY difficult compared to how I do it with a pencil/pen on paper.

I think it'll take a ton of getting used to. Pretty much all I can do now is linework, and even my lines are a little wobbly.
  • hated_eeL
    edited August 2016
    I think you should create your own topic..
  • Loqtrall
    hated_eeL wrote: »
    I think you should create your own topic..

Oh, I was just bumping with that because earlier in the thread you suggested me getting into digital painting - which turned out to be worth it (so far)
  • bishtop
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    amazing work, I do a little bit myself but not as good as yours and mostly logo's for friends and a sim racing team i run also some posters promoting either mine or my friends music. Some of mine can be seen searching google images for bishmyster
  • hated_eeL
    edited May 2017
    I changed my nickname on IG, maybe someone still cares.. :D https://www.instagram.com/mp.gfx/
  • Shrapnel-69
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Some of my old ones i made years ago.
    BigLennon.png
    andy.png
    fri13thcopy.png
    Sniper1copy.png
    Socom1newcopy-1_zps2751db07.png
    BOPs2-1_zps5e0d89f1.png
    Payday1.png
    PinkFloydTheWallPinkFloydCo-1-1_zpsd3a5ffc5.gif
    Aldo.gif
    Mj-rip.gif
    Timmy-1.gif
    Shrapnel-Gumb.gif
    3up_zpsa6bdbaa3.png
    Avy_zpszrdosdzb.jpg
    lambo%20copy_zpsaieosdct.png
    ****%20BF1_zpsqhvnimvm.jpg
  • IIPrest0nII
    1196 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hello @Shrapnel-69

Let's not necro/bump old threads as it's not allowed on the forums. The latest post was in 2017 and since then the community is no longer interested in this topic.

If you are interested to show your signatures and avatars, then you can create your own thread.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!