Un-openable Battlepack

Jedi76
828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2017
Hi all.

I have 1 Battlepack on the small icon at the main menu.

But when I go in there it says I have no battlepacks to open? I received another one and opened that fine, but I seem to be stuck at x1 that cannot be opened.

Anyone else?

Comments

• AntonioOASantos
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi Jedi76,
    Did you already solved your problem? If not, I suggest you to restart the game, if it appears a message saying "You have no unopened Battlepacks" that was a bug that added you 1 more battlepack, if it appears a Battlepack image that is a error and you might have a Battlepack waiting for you to open, contact EA Support and see if they can help you out!

Hope to see you on the Battlefield,
    António Santos
    Post edited by AntonioOASantos on
  • EMRTJOSHG
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i am having the same problem but my problem is that i can even open my own battlepacks i have four and i keep getting the same error message says try again later or something or when i start a game the battlepack picture ingame it does not even pop up it just blank.
  • AntonioOASantos
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi EMRTJOSHG,
    Try to restart the PC/Console and see if it continues to appear the same error.
  • DEMONHUNTER918
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Had this happen yesterday and it was still sowing when I logged off. I'll check to see if it's cleared up when I get home.
  • AntonioOASantos
    edited March 2017
    Hi DEMONHUNTER918,
    Try to fix it like I mentioned up there. That might could work!
  • DEMONHUNTER918
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was able to open it when I logged on yesterday.
  • AntonioOASantos
    DEMONHUNTER918,
    Fantastic!

Hope to see you on the Battlefield,
    António Santos