What's your highest killstreak with out dying?

Comments

• shmeebop31
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    15 playing as scout :/
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Who cares this isn't call of duty. You can top the scoreboard with zero kills, play your class and PTFO.

No one cares, and no one will remember 1 hour after reading, it´s just a fun discussion m8
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How about we'll switch it up by sharing our longest death streaks without killing..?
    Mine is about 21 on argonne forrest. Went from 15-2 to 15-23..
    After that i switched from beer to wodka and fukked my k/d up some more

I tried to reach rank 100 with a limpet kill (get the on screen notification after blowing someone up with my man bag)
    ended up 2-23, no on screen notification, ran out of beer
    :(
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    8 has been my best so far my highest score was 19 kills to 3 deaths.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    How about we'll switch it up by sharing our longest death streaks without killing..?
    Mine is about 21 on argonne forrest. Went from 15-2 to 15-23..
    After that i switched from beer to wodka and fukked my k/d up some more

I tried to reach rank 100 with a limpet kill (get the on screen notification after blowing someone up with my man bag)
    ended up 2-23, no on screen notification, ran out of beer
    :(

Whats do you find worse? Going 2 - 23 or running out of beer? Me personally i'd say running out of beer...
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i'd say running out of beer...
    ^^^this :D

Back on topic though (sorry OP)
    Personal best with my lvl 7 medic of 8, by no means impressive but for me that's unheard of.
    p.s - 2 of which were syringe kills, do I get bonus points?
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    Who cares this isn't call of duty. You can top the scoreboard with zero kills, play your class and PTFO.

No one cares, and no one will remember 1 hour after reading, it´s just a fun discussion m8

Exactly. Haters gunna hate. Some of us have fun in the game. We're not submitting these as applications to get our names on a WWI memorial. Just want to share our experiences with like minded individuals.
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Friday night battlefield in a tank 66-0 before they killed me.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    18 - on Suez Tdm...with the BAR trench...
  • ziffibertus
    44 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    42 with the behemot. Do you guys know where i can see my highest infantry spree?
  • AmericanBadAzz23
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    61 in a fighter on conquest Sinai
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i'd say running out of beer...
    ^^^this :D

Back on topic though (sorry OP)
    Personal best with my lvl 7 medic of 8, by no means impressive but for me that's unheard of.
    p.s - 2 of which were syringe kills, do I get bonus points?

Yeah, syringekills count double (IF you took your time while doing it AND stayed for a propper t-bag) :D

I had a nice streak going on today, conquest on Fao (love that map almost as much as Amiens)
    Running around MartiniHenrying, MLEing, planecrash roadkilling and clubbing people to death.. Must have been about 15 kills.. Halfway i was somewhere in the middle 12k/12d ended top 10 27k/13d that last death was me crashing a plane of caurse.
    So DICE, where's my suicide statistic!?
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    otto6457 wrote: »
    How would I even find out? I've looked on battlefield tracker and the only thing listed is nemesis kills of which I have zero. I doubt my longest kill streak is more than 2 or 3. I die a lot.

companion app is where I found mine & @PrepJnr 's

@Prep768 in that case mine is 23 don't ask me how as a lot of beer has washed through my brain since then ( or was it when i met you and chill?)
  • Prep768
    How would I even find out? I've looked on battlefield tracker and the only thing listed is nemesis kills of which I have zero. I doubt my longest kill streak is more than 2 or 3. I die a lot.

@Prep768 in that case mine is 23 don't ask me how as a lot of beer has washed through my brain since then ( or was it when i met you and chill?)

Lol, probably before #FridaynightBattlebeer
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Lol, probably before #FridaynightBattlebeer

@Prep768 FridaynightBattlebeer featuring The bottle top sqaud. Dinga linga ling.
  • Prep768
    That's perfect - The Bottletop Squad :D lmfao
  • blindsniper63

@Chillmatic_86 What do you think?
  • Chillmatik_86

@Chillmatic_86 What do you think?

Yeah that has a nice ring (or dinga linga ling) to it :)
  • kyuubi_clone
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    163....but that was in BF3 lol...fun times hahha
    this game? i've only managed 14 so far...
  • Chillmatik_86
    Hahaa just took a look at the BFTracker... Nemesis streaks would also be fun to mention maybe..?
    Mine is 9... Must have been a hillhumper getting syringed and t-bagged all over his/her campers hangout spots :D