Joining Server forever

DICEfixREG2k13
27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello guys,

while waiting to get a ethernet cable i wanted to try to play with wifi.
It says i hve a decent ping, 62/80ms, but it keep in joining server in forever.
What am i missing? I tried to join a vanilla map server, since i havent still finished dlc's downloads.

Could you help me please?

pc specs:
i5 4460
8gb ram
rx 470
wd blue 320gb.
Win 7 pro

Comments

• S1lverspike
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    are you sure you arent set up to run in borderless window mode or running the game as admin?
  • Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    # Finish DLC downloads or pause them.
    # Close browser, Quit Origin.... Start Origin -> start browser (login) -> join server.
  • therealroksteady
    60 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Alfrion wrote: »
    Hello guys,

while waiting to get a ethernet cable i wanted to try to play with wifi.
    It says i hve a decent ping, 62/80ms, but it keep in joining server in forever.
    What am i missing? I tried to join a vanilla map server, since i havent still finished dlc's downloads.

Could you help me please?

pc specs:
    i5 4460
    8gb ram
    rx 470
    wd blue 320gb.
    Win 7 pro

If in fact issue was with Borderless setting:

This has been an issue with Borderless setting in BF4/BFH on Windows 10 since the Anniversary Update. Happy to report that the fix for this issue is now out with the new Battlefield 4 update.
    Issue is still present for Battlefield Hardline.
  • GypsyTango
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @therealroksteady Sure wish you guys could be here more often.