In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Who's tryna play RN 3/12/17

panamarojo1989
35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Psn: panamarojo1989 send a request

Comments

• HuwJarz
    1135 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 12
    No thanks. I have seen your colours in these forums. To enjoy it, you would need to speak like a poor imitation of a rapper and think that a WW2 **** symbol or perhaps a willy and balls emblem was funny. Or indeed, think it is ok to let your 5 year old kid play GTA; "cuz it's 'Merica", land of the free"........
  • HuwJarz
    edited March 12
    Deleted double post
  • FiZy_LG123
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RN???

• chriseYe
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Right now (at a guess)
  • panamarojo1989
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    chriseYe wrote: »
    Right now (at a guess)

Bingo anybody still?

• HuwJarz
    You're a popular guy. How's the sniping going?
  • DirtyLarry0
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    keyboard ebonics?
  • HuwJarz
    keyboard ebonics?

I must confess that I had to look the word ebonics up. It took me to Urban Dictionary. I some snot came forcefully down my nose as I read it. Well done sir. One of the best posts I have read in a while.
  • panamarojo1989
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    keyboard ebonics?

I must confess that I had to look the word ebonics up. It took me to Urban Dictionary. I some snot came forcefully down my nose as I read it. Well done sir. One of the best posts I have read in a while.

HuwJarz idk where u coming from but can we just squash our so called "beef" exchange tagz and play sum **** battlefield 1 bra psn: panamarojo1989 i play everyday
  • HuwJarz
    I'm still smarting from the accusations that I have a "tiny peni5" and that I am a **** because I chose to educate myself and visit sites of the genocide in WW2. So no, I would rather eat my own **** than play a game with you or GTA with your 5 year old son.

Have nice day and jog on.

• panamarojo1989
    I'm still smarting from the accusations that I have a "tiny peni5" and that I am a **** because I chose to educate myself and visit sites of the genocide in WW2. So no, I would rather eat my own **** than play a game with you or GTA with your 5 year old son.

Ok. no hard feelings ur the man HuwJarz

Keep sending them requests tho @ me ^^^^
  • chriseYe
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

LMAO... Well said LOL
  • fisknyllet17
    999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tbh I'm pleasantly surprised at panama's cordial tone. Not to the point of an add but still. Credit where credit is due.
  • HuwJarz
    Tbh I'm pleasantly surprised at panama's cordial tone. Not to the point of an add but still. Credit where credit is due.

Yes, as time passes its easy to forget that this is is the guy that wrote to another member; and I quote:

".........i can **** ya girl long **** style with short recovery times & make her have multiple 0rg@sms"

A class act. Perhaps I need more time.....
  • fisknyllet17
    999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yes, as time passes its easy to forget that this is is the guy that wrote to another member; and I quote:

".........i can **** ya girl long **** style with short recovery times & make her have multiple 0rg@sms"

Time does heal all wounds m8.
  • TheTacticiann
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Post your stats
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

It really doesn't.
    Hearts don't break they bend
    And scars don't close they mend.

And the scars ...
    will always be there.

If it is diffrent for you count yourself lucky!
  • fisknyllet17
    McBaffel wrote: »

It really doesn't.

And the scars ...
    will always be there.

M8 that was way too deep for a bf forum ;) very nicely put tho.
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    McBaffel wrote: »

It really doesn't.

And the scars ...
    will always be there.

M8 that was way too deep for a bf forum ;) very nicely put tho.

Probably to deep yeah :lol: you just caught me on a bad/good moment.
  • HuwJarz
    OK. Ive decided that it's time to bury the hatchet and be the bigger man.

I want to reach out to the community. Someone PLEASE add the OP to their PSN friends list? He is a funny guy and BF1's best sniper, (or at least was as of 12th March), so he would be a real asset to play with.

Advantageous if you can speak and write in rap patois in order to be able to communicate effectively. Please be advised that a thick skin is also advantageous as he may want to XXXX your missus all night long into multiple orgasms.

Please someone, help us out here.....please add him.