Just got 1.07 update

2»

Comments

• ahxe45
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was able to get online but none of the new maps work yet
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm online in europe and loading into verdun heights
  • duncewithwits
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Can someone confirm whether the update and DLC is a combined download for premium members, and if it downloads automatically (if PS4 is in rest mode)?

I'm currently at work and have to give instructions to my gf on how to kickstart the download lol. /desperate
  • creepNpeep
    716 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    UK.

New maps showing in game.
    But no hardcore servers playing the new maps.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Can someone confirm whether the update and DLC is a combined download for premium members, and if it downloads automatically (if PS4 is in rest mode)?

I'm currently at work and have to give instructions to my gf on how to kickstart the download lol. /desperate

its one download and should normally download auto, if you have set it to auto update
  • duncewithwits
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

its one download and should normally download auto, if you have set it to auto update

Thank you!
  • The_Bank99
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can someone please help me!? I am not a season pass holder, nor did I get the deluxe or premium pack, I just bought the game as is, but the download is still over 7gb! Why is this? Am I actually getting all the new DLC content without having to pay for it? Thanks
  • Decado_Killer
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Waste of money pilots are unkillable now ruined the game.
  • dcs500
    1294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A warning to anyone with a slow download speed, it's 7.3GB. Ouch.

3mbs, with an 8gb monthly cap. Great.
  • digga11
    755 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The_Bank99 wrote: »
    Can someone please help me!? I am not a season pass holder, nor did I get the deluxe or premium pack, I just bought the game as is, but the download is still over 7gb! Why is this? Am I actually getting all the new DLC content without having to pay for it? Thanks

No everyone gets the same size patch premium or not. If you were to buy premium it would just get activated.
  • The_Bank99
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    digga11 wrote: »
    The_Bank99 wrote: »

No everyone gets the same size patch premium or not. If you were to buy premium it would just get activated.

Thanks for the reply. Well that sucks that I have to eat up 7gb of my ps4 hard drive space just for a patch! Ridiculous