This Week in Battlefield V

Why only 4 new weapons Dice?

buckiebull
84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Why are we only being given a small amount of weapons to unlock in the new DLC, we have paid good money for this game and for each class to only get one new weapon with another one with optic sights is a right slap in the face!
Unlike BF4 there were loads of weapons and upgrades!
If you can't find anymore then give us a WW2 Pack or DLC
It's bad enough that the game is broken with no auto balance or getting stuck on certain maps because of glitches and your Fair Fight isn't getting all the cheaters there all laughing at us with there Aimbots/Cheats/Hacks how is it that you can empty a mag into someone for them to turn round and one shot you for instance!

Comments

• NicAle_96
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cause the weapons today are much more than they were on WW1. I think is very simple... Am I the only one who still enjoy af and doesn't care about the weapons?
  • bmxmitch1
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Actually, its 6 new weapons. ;)
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Isn't like 20 weapons split up with each dlc drop? Op why buy a ww1 game if you want present day weapons and attachments?
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't forget about the new melee weapons plus the new puzzle's.
  • ewiz06
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Isn't like 20 weapons split up with each dlc drop? Op why buy a ww1 game if you want present day weapons and attachments?

Exactly. In WWI you had pretty standard weapons for each country. You certainly didn't have 8 different machine guns to choose from.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    If you bought premium you should have known all along that there were 4ish weapons per dlc.
  • wizzzard1
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    buckiebull wrote: »
    we have paid good money for this game

Yeah but wasn't a lot of money in the grand scheme of things surely, here it's like a passable meal for two. I have no idea where you are from or how much your stuff was but £90 for both the game and premium here and it already works out about 70p an hour for me so an absolute bargain. Come the last DLC that should be down to pennies per hour.

People seem to pay what is the going rate for much much worse titles and expect a game tailored exactly around their wants.
  • Dovahki1n
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're not kidding about bad matchmaking. I saw one guy level 0, literally never played a match. He went 0-34 and a score of about 200. Poor guy, he'll be deleting this game in no time, I bet ya.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So it's Dice's fault you didn't check what you was paying for, that's on you not Dice.
  • Dovahki1n
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There's more than 4.

MLE 1903 Extended
    Lebel 1886
    Ribeyrolles 1918
    Sjogren Inertial
    RSC 1917
    Chauchat

5 Infantry Weapons with one Tanker/Pilot weapon.

6 new melee weapons
  • rock1obsta
    3804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NicAle_96 wrote: »
    Cause the weapons today are much more than they were on WW1. I think is very simple... Am I the only one who still enjoy af and doesn't care about the weapons?

No, you're not. I very much enjoy not being over saturated with weapons and trinkets to attach to them.

As to Op's complaint, its the maps that make up the dlc. Not the weapons. Stop looking for such tiny things to nag about and play the game.
  • GrizzGolf
    989 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If its 4 weapons per DLC I would be set!
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »
    If its 4 weapons per DLC I would be set!
    It is not counting the new melee puzzles.
  • BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dovahki1n wrote: »
    There's more than 4.

MLE 1903 Extended
    Lebel 1886
    Ribeyrolles 1918
    Sjogren Inertial
    RSC 1917
    Chauchat

5 Infantry Weapons with one Tanker/Pilot weapon.

6 new melee weapons

Including 3 variants of the Infantry weapons = 15 total weapons
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thought there were only 2 variants per weapon?
  • BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Assault = Ribeyrolles (smg) and Sjogren (shotgun)

Medic = RSC 1917 Factory and RSC 1917 Optical

Support = Chauchat Low Weight and Chauchat Telescopic

Scout = Lebel 1886 Sniper and Lebel 1886 Infantry

Pilot/Tanker = MLE 1903 Extended

3 melee weapons from assignments

3 melee weapons from puzzles

9 guns + 6 melee = 15 total
  • disposalist
    8605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Sorry but I imagine the OP with a red screwed up face and bulging veins in the forehead and whatnot. Then I laugh. Is that bad?