This Week in Battlefield V

Battlepack Exchange

BoWinston
952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anybody else notice this new feature? I actually like this, and the 3 choices for exchange seem to change daily.

Comments

• Desyatnik_Pansy
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only problem I have with it is how much each "costs". For the Special skin is 300 Scraps, the Distinguished is 750 and the Legendary is 1710, atleast from the brief moment I looked at it earlier. I'm not saying it shouldn't cost more scraps to buy a specific skin, but 1710 Scraps.. jeez. I'm just glad there's nothing I really want skin-wise, though I'd love to see what skins will be available for each of the TSNP Guns.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Only problem I have with it is how much each "costs". For the Special skin is 300 Scraps, the Distinguished is 750 and the Legendary is 1710, atleast from the brief moment I looked at it earlier. I'm not saying it shouldn't cost more scraps to buy a specific skin, but 1710 Scraps.. jeez. I'm just glad there's nothing I really want skin-wise, though I'd love to see what skins will be available for each of the TSNP Guns.

1700 isn't bad.. I scrapped 85 skins just to get the legendary martini. Many of those scraps were legendary. 1700 scraps is perfectly fair.

Edit- forgot to add after scrapping 85 skins I still didn't get the legendary martini.
  • BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

There's some Distinguished skins I want real bad like York M1911, Eisenhower 1903 Hammerless and Ypres M1907. I would gladly pay 750 in scraps for those skins if they become available.
  • aseveredfoot
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How does it work? Like you can exchange skins for others?

I would kill a man in front of his own mother for the Arras skin.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Lmao.

3 skins every 24 hours.

Standard (special or whatever) 300 scraps

Distinguished 750

Legendary 1710 I believe

So you're using a bit of extra scrap but getting exactly what you want
  • aseveredfoot
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Lmao.

3 skins every 24 hours.

Standard (special or whatever) 300 scraps

Distinguished 750

Legendary 1710 I believe

So you're using a bit of extra scrap but getting exactly what you want

I see.... And of course earlier this week I scrapped almost every skin I had in an attempt to get it lol
  • globalchaos_1984
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The choices don't change daily unfortunately not like every 3-4 days.
  • DouglasO1986
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Why has the EXCHANGE stop showing MELEE puzzles for as of last night 8th OCT 18 I still need to get the puzzles for the 4 MELEE weapons to do my codex
  • PhantomDJ
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why has the NECROMANCER stop showing NECRO threads for as of last night 8th OCT 18 I still need to get the necros for the 4 NECRO weapons to do my necro
  • DouglasO1986
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Someone is a toss
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13063 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locked for Necro.

@DouglasO1986
    I recommend abiding by the rules regarding your conduct.

I appreciate you are relatively new to these forums, So I recommend you read the Forum Guidelines before you next post.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.