Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Verdun Xbone

BrowneManStrikes
981 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So I know there's been a few threads on this topic, but with recent release of Verdun on Xbox One (which was pretty under-the-radar I must say) it might be good to get some user reviews up here.

Reviews thus far are mixed at best, so can we get the verdict on whether it's worth the - albeit small - price?

Comments

• Toxic_CA
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It will most likely be empty like the ps4 version
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is a bad game with no player base, what else do you want to know?
  • crabman169
    5752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love it and it has a few full servers down under

Sucks that it wasn't advertised or anything
  • BrowneManStrikes
    981 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Is the population actually decent? Because if you've got some good servers then chances are Eu will too.

And I agree on the advertisement. It took me a week to realise it had even come out, nothing on the Xbox dashboard, no trailers on IGN or any of those channels.
  • crabman169
    5752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Is the population actually decent? Because if you've got some good servers then chances are Eu will too.

And I agree on the advertisement. It took me a week to realise it had even come out, nothing on the Xbox dashboard, no trailers on IGN or any of those channels.

There was last time I played at least 100+ players which is impressive given the region, lack of advertising and the fact the game isn't a very appealing game to the masses

I only knew it was being released because I made a Twitter account for the very purpose of following the devs progress.

It sucks; basically only people that actually knew about Verdun on steam, wanted a more realistic ww1 game after bf1 and those that like these kind of games actually even know it's exists. Doesn't help that no one advertises it or try and boost its popularity through youtube etc
  • RaNdOmKils666
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Games dead on PS4 i expect XB1 will share the same fate unfortunately. It's the devs fault for not advertising it more. The devs could probably get a popular youtube channel to play it and that'd get alot of people interested in the game most likely.