New Metro/Locker is even worse

Halcyon_Creed_N7
1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
A million chokepoints AND flanking routes makes this map total flustercuck. It's absolute garbage. And what's with the spawning? No joke, nearly every time I spawned there was an enemy behind me.

Nothing but Automaticos, Shotguns, and grenade spam. GG DICE, you continue your legacy of making awful infantry only maps, except in this one no one runs Medic because they don't want to be outgunned by Assaults so it's even more frustrating. Infinite grenades in close quarters.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played yet, but I can deduce that automatico/shotgun use is for the assignments.
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hmm, I got 30 of the 50 kills with the gewehr95 to get the lebel on this map. Didn't seem so bad.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I also managed 56 kills one round as medic

But I see your point
  • JohnMatrix666
    1255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Haven't had a chance to try it out yet but sounds like it's exactly what I was expecting it to be. But hey, it appeals to the lowest common denominator aka the Nuketown crowd so they're not going to stop making these dumb as **** meatgrinders.

Should I even bother with the DLC maps or do I just go back to vanilla to get my DLC gun assignments done? As in, is it as bad as China Rising?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't had a chance to try it out yet but sounds like it's exactly what I was expecting it to be. But hey, it appeals to the lowest common denominator aka the Nuketown crowd so they're not going to stop making these dumb as **** meatgrinders.

Should I even bother with the DLC maps or do I just go back to vanilla to get my DLC gun assignments done? As in, is it as bad as China Rising?

Oh man China rising lol
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I like um, but than again I guess I'm easy to please compared to other battlefield players.
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just played one match on it. Didn't have a good experience and Metro is one of my all-time favorites. It's just very chaotic and you will have a tough time if you're not near a large group of friendlies. 60% of my deaths were from grenades. That was my experience from just one match.
  • TRENCHGUNT0M
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Ww1 was pretty brutal, I just want one meat grinder map, seems most of the maps are for hill humpers, nice to see a CQB oriented map.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ww1 was pretty brutal, I just want one meat grinder map, seems most of the maps are for hill humpers, nice to see a CQB oriented map.

Tell that to all the Assault players running around with shotguns on even the biggest maps. Lots of empty space between flags, but every flag on the vanilla maps is CQC oriented.
  • BenzenForReal
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Talking about Vaux ?

Yeah, I had a good round with shotty, chat was all raging against shotty noobs. What can I say, Close Quarter map, I use shotty.

On open maps, chat is flooded with Sniper noob stuff...Go figure...People dont like getting killed.