In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

All the War Bonds not being used..

qj2002
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I was wondering, what are they going to be doing with the War Bonds that are not being used?? For exapmle, I purchased the shortcut link for all the weapons and have not had a reason to spend the warbonds on purchasing weapons so I have a few laying around.
Couldn't the bonds possibly be put towards other items?? Like buying scraps or battlepacks or even puzzle pieces.
Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Comments

• StuartHadley_101
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I would love to be able to use my warbonds on battle packs. I didn't buy any weapons shortcuts but I still have loads spare warbonds mainly because I'm not interested in buying all the primary weapons but I am interested in getting the Kukri and cavalry sword asap
  • rebelyell1972
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    qj2002 wrote: »
    I was wondering, what are they going to be doing with the War Bonds that are not being used?? For exapmle, I purchased the shortcut link for all the weapons and have not had a reason to spend the warbonds on purchasing weapons so I have a few laying around.
    Couldn't the bonds possibly be put towards other items?? Like buying scraps or battlepacks or even puzzle pieces.
    Please let me know your thoughts on this.

same for me. I bought the shortcut kit. and have some bonds too spend but nothing is purchaseable even item that are locked light up green to buy with war bonds but has a lock on it??? level 49 :/
  • qj2002
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I know. I think that they really need to allow us to use them for more things in game. ****, I have close to 20,000 of them just sitting there.