We’re excited to bring the Battlefield 4 User Interface Update to PC gamers. This update will allow you to switch from Battlefield 4 to Battlefield 1 (if you own both games), view your career progression in-game, utilize the new in-game server browser, launch Battlefield 4 without Battlelog, and more.
Please note: The Battlefield 4 PC User Interface Update is a required download. Once the update is downloaded and installed, you can launch Battlefield 4 directly from Origin to utilize the new user interface or, if you prefer, you can launch from Battlelog via web browser and use the previous interface.
Below is a list of some of the features of the new Battlefield 4 UI Update.
You will now receive personalized recommendations based on your Battlefield gameplay and activities. These recommendations contain:
- Game modes
- Recently played servers
- News and Videos
You'll also be able to join your friends directly in game via one of these recommendations.
Battlefield 4 career
- Browse servers with the new in-game server browser.
- Save your favorite filters so you can reuse them easily
- Quickmatch into the game modes of your choice
- View your soldier stats for Battlefield 4
- Check your unlocked items and progression towards the next unlockable item
- Listing the steps you need to take to unlock some items if you need an assignment to complete it.
Cross Game Launching
- Create your squad before joining servers
- View servers from Battlefield 1 and join them if you own the game
- View your combined Battlefield career stats
- View Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4 soldier progression
- Added the News and Watch sections where you can view content from across the Battlefield franchise
- Com Center present in-game.
- Able to view which of your friends are playing and join them.
- In-game store that allows you to buy content from both Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1.
- Windows 10 anniversary edition bug fixed.
Thanks and we'll see you on the battlefield!
The teams at EA/DICE