Weekly Debrief

Frontlines

El-Sid-James
128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Great new game mode for Battlefield, although can last a long time. Longest game so far nearly 2 and a half hours! Any chance this mode can be built into the existing maps as well in a later update. Otherwise the DLC is an excellent addition to BF1. Although some of the unlock assigments are a pain.

Comments

• NamelessForNow
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just played 2 rounds tonight for the first time. Very fun. The first one was a little over an hour and the second was only 22 minutes.
  • BabyMetal808
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm a little unclear on one thing: after one team gets shoved back to A/B, what has to happen before they can push forward again and cap a flag to try to get back on offense?
    [edit] n/m, found a guide: https://www.inverse.com/article/29078-battlefield-1-dlc-they-shall-not-pass-frontlines-game-mode-guide
  • NamelessForNow
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just read on reddit about people saying they've been in matches 4 hours long :o
  • El-Sid-James
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is a timer for the attacking team to destroy both wireless sets. If the timer runs out then the previous flag is contested. If you destroy 1 wireless in the attack it doesn't come back for the defenders. So if you attack again the defenders only have a single wireless to defend. I have seen a couple of games won from only having 1 wireless and then getting all the way back to the other end of the map.
  • BabyMetal808
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is a timer for the attacking team to destroy both wireless sets. If the timer runs out then the previous flag is contested. If you destroy 1 wireless in the attack it doesn't come back for the defenders. So if you attack again the defenders only have a single wireless to defend. I have seen a couple of games won from only having 1 wireless and then getting all the way back to the other end of the map.

Yeah, I was in one such game today, fortunately on the winning side. So that guide says "40 tix" is the timer.