the 50E price of the DLC is only for "they sall not pass"?

saarb737
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
the 50 euro, price of the DLC is only for "they sall not pass"?
or its the price for the all 4 DLCs that about to come?
(like the russian army DLC and another DLC that i dont remember its content)

please answer me only if you are SURE of your answer, cuz im not gonna pay 50E for each DLC -its way more expensive then the game!!

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously?
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yes, it's 50 euros for each DLC /s
  • saarb737

what?!!?!?!? who is the SUCKEEEEER to pay so much? 50E is more then i payed for the entire game dammit!
    so the actually want me to pay 200E for DLCs? they should go F themselves now.
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    saarb737 wrote: »

what?!!?!?!? who is the SUCKEEEEER to pay so much? 50E is more then i payed for the entire game dammit!

No 50e is for all the DLC, currently its just TSNP thats out right now though.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's for all dlc's. You will be purchasing the premium upgrade.
    Google what you get.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Plus tax. Plus tip.
  • StarscreamUK
    7184 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

He laid bait and you bit.

It's for all dlc. And try to control yourself as that kind of talk ends with trips to barns.
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @saarb737

Stop creating 5 new threads about Premium with one DLC only and complaining about how expensive it is... Please no more new threads.

$50... you get 4 DLCS (one year)
    $50... Expensive... all you do is... skip McDonalds meal a month

No more new threads.
  • saarb737

It's for all dlc. And try to control yourself as that kind of talk ends with trips to barns.

its for all the DLC for unlimited time right? its not that im gonna pay 50E and have it for only one year right?
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

its for all the DLC for unlimited time right? its not that im gonna pay 50E and have it for only one year right?

For ALL 4 DLCs for lifetime until you no longer afford to renew PS Plus membership or internet.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I can't today...
  • JadedJunglist
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

+1 for making me laugh