Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Help-Syndicate gun, mamoth gun

Rauvenus
16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited March 17
Hello, if any of gentlemen here could help me with getting syndicate gun I would really apreciate that. I would like if anyone could help me with mamoth gun too on 2 player server because not much people play on china market (or however this map is named) server. Add me on battlelog, any help with these assigments will be really apreciated.

Comments

• tazz6662009
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What console u on as looking help to
  • Rauvenus
    What console u on as looking help to

I got pc
  • tazz6662009
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ah ok no problem am on Xbox sorry
  • Rauvenus
    Ah ok no problem am on Xbox sorry

np, but thanks for replying
  • Vic_R0cks
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I tryed for months to find players to get the syndicate, eventually gave up. Stupid assignment, typical visceral.
  • Markvdvliert
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If people on the PS4 need some help with those guns, let me know and I'll help
  • Rauvenus
    Vic_R0cks wrote: »
    I tryed for months to find players to get the syndicate, eventually gave up. Stupid assignment, typical visceral.
    What about mamoth gun?
  • Paul-Kun91
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got both of the weapons I can help you get both of them
  • Rauvenus
    Paul-Kun91 wrote: »
    I got both of the weapons I can help you get both of them
    Ok, thanks a lot-tell me when you will feel like its good time to do it.
  • AERA_YIOURIA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    edited April 21
    i want it 2, let me know...thx
    ps: its hard find a server cemetary or am i wrong?
  • Rauvenus
    i want it 2, let me know...thx
    ps: its hard find a server cemetary or am i wrong?

It is easy to find cemetry server and get there all 6 people if am I right, but mostly there is no one on these servers which is good for us.
    Add me on battlelog if you really want to do it, thanks for response!
  • Naughty-as-Vixen
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I already have mammoth gun, but I don't have syndicate gun and I wanna get it. If someone assembles a team for Cemetery map, add me as a friend, I'll go with you. (I'm on PC)