Raider Club Disabled

Cutchall11
55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
So I was just playing on a Dice Official server playing Conquest on Soissons and I picked up the Trench Raider kit. I was running back and forth between B and C and I did have the kit for quite awhile. I was in a building near B and I know there wasn't anybody around me because there was a spot flare up and I got knifed from behind. When the spawn screen came up in the bottom right hand corner of the screen in yellow letters it said Raider Club disabled and the kit didn't spawn for the rest of the match. At first I thought I was on a rented server and somebody was mad I had the kit so long but I was on an official server so is there some sort of time limit or something? Has anybody else experienced anything like this?

Comments

• ghostdragon138
    19 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah it has done the same for me. I also had to wait for a while before I could spawn back into the game. I thought it was just me. What's going on with this?
  • WillToDie
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lol so now dice are being the badmins everyone hates so much.
    Guess cutting down on the privileges of those renting the servers solved nothing (and cost ea some of that sweet sweet $$$)
  • Decado_Killer
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cutchall11 wrote: »
    So I was just playing on a Dice Official server playing Conquest on Soissons and I picked up the Trench Raider kit. I was running back and forth between B and C and I did have the kit for quite awhile. I was in a building near B and I know there wasn't anybody around me because there was a spot flare up and I got knifed from behind. When the spawn screen came up in the bottom right hand corner of the screen in yellow letters it said Raider Club disabled and the kit didn't spawn for the rest of the match. At first I thought I was on a rented server and somebody was mad I had the kit so long but I was on an official server so is there some sort of time limit or something? Has anybody else experienced anything like this?
    Glitch had it happen with cavalry a few times locking the primary gun all round.
  • bran1986
    5867 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I had something similar happen after a revive, where I couldn't use my primary weapon. I could only run around with a revive syringe, but I couldn't use it.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017

Luckily it was the end nearly.but same happened here