Anyone else out there that's sticking to one weapon for the rest of BF1's life cycle?

Comments

• Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I tend to stick to the Martini-Henry these days. I've never been a prolific killer, but with that rifle, I always feel as though I've worked for my kills.
  • r0nin_Ts
    1410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2017
    *Deleted*
    Post edited by r0nin_Ts on
  • ILoveBF2Fin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Feed4u wrote: »
    Scouts using infantry version for that aim assist 1hk please turn it off and learn your place.

Not only does op not use auto aim assist but he also doesn't use slowdown aim assist. Can you say that about yourself?

Smells like BS, there is no reason not to use and abuse auto rotation with infantry variants. You will never, and I repeat, never be able to aim a precise shot as quickly as the auto rotation does, especially if you are using a controller, not even close.

So you are either a bad player for abusing aim assist, or you are a moron because you choose to handicap yourself. Pick one.

Neither. You're obviously brain dead because you don't seem to know that auto rotation makes you worse as a player. You haven't figured it out which tells me you're not worth discussing something obviously beyond your current knowledge base.

Also slowdown is largely irrelevant when it comes to abusing auto rotation. In fact, it's recommended that you play with auto rotation on and slowdown off.

Wow you are really clueless. Please uninstall BF1.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/82862/there-is-too-much-aim-assist-in-this-battlefield/p1

With how naive you are on this subject, it's funny how you call me clueless.
    I have evidence and footage on my side. You have nothing but words and crappy insults. Have a nice day

Jesus I watched the footage from the thread, does that even take skill? That's like super ****

Nope, anyone can do it.
    Want to get as many or more kills with the M.95 Infantry as the OP? Well it's super easy, you just need to know one single button combo!
    Spam the aim and trigger buttons (in that order) in a quick succession every time you see an enemy. Profit

A video demonstration
    https://plays.tv/video/58c9c2d2c96c3fb1ad/broken-aim-assist-10?from=user

Happy killing. Get accused of using an aimbot, well little do they know you are actually using one! ;)
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loving these aim assist abuse accusations.
    If I wanted to do that I'd run with the SMLE's 10 round mag, fast muzzle velocity and one of the best sweetspots in the game.

The M.95 has the 2nd slowest velocity after the Martini and it lacks a sweetspot so you'll never get one hit kills. I just aim it normally, if anything you need to lead moving targets quite a bit with it. Not sure how aim assist will help you there...

• AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Feed4u wrote: »
    Scouts using infantry version for that aim assist 1hk please turn it off and learn your place.

Not only does op not use auto aim assist but he also doesn't use slowdown aim assist. Can you say that about yourself?

Smells like BS, there is no reason not to use and abuse auto rotation with infantry variants. You will never, and I repeat, never be able to aim a precise shot as quickly as the auto rotation does, especially if you are using a controller, not even close.

So you are either a bad player for abusing aim assist, or you are a moron because you choose to handicap yourself. Pick one.

Neither. You're obviously brain dead because you don't seem to know that auto rotation makes you worse as a player. You haven't figured it out which tells me you're not worth discussing something obviously beyond your current knowledge base.

Also slowdown is largely irrelevant when it comes to abusing auto rotation. In fact, it's recommended that you play with auto rotation on and slowdown off.

Wow you are really clueless. Please uninstall BF1.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/82862/there-is-too-much-aim-assist-in-this-battlefield/p1

With how naive you are on this subject, it's funny how you call me clueless.
    I have evidence and footage on my side. You have nothing but words and crappy insults. Have a nice day

Jesus I watched the footage from the thread, does that even take skill? That's like super ****

Nope, anyone can do it.
    Want to get as many or more kills with the M.95 Infantry as the OP? Well it's super easy, you just need to know one single button combo!
    Spam the aim and trigger buttons (in that order) in a quick succession every time you see an enemy. Profit

A video demonstration
    https://plays.tv/video/58c9c2d2c96c3fb1ad/broken-aim-assist-10?from=user

Happy killing. Get accused of using an aimbot, well little do they know you are actually using one! ;)

Works great with the Martini as well

• realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017

Well, it's very clear you love to abuse AA, I mean you have less than 50% accuracy with scout rifles and can't even land 1 out of 2 shots on target on average...

I for one prefer being accurate and have AA turned off. You should just stick to other classes and actually help your team if you're going to be missing over half your shots.
  • erik626
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wow that aim assist is crazy.
  • TomBabmo
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    People cry BF1 has so few different weapons - then they use 1 same gun all the time anyway. Hmh.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017

You should just stick to other classes and actually help your team if you're going to be missing half over your shots.

My assault score - 4.8 million
    Medic score - 3.2 million
    Scout score - 2.8 million

Yeah I play plenty of other classes, thanks. And I bow to you oh great god of challenge who turns off AA. Personally I'm not the kind of guy to bring a gun to a knife fight. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
    Anybody else wonder if any of these people who claim to not use AA actually don't use it?

*Edit* also before telling people they should help their teams maybe you should bump up that SPM to help yours. Yeah you have awesome stats, but you are the perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black with that statement you made.

• Desyatnik_Pansy
    1480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    anzac1915 wrote: »
    - Scout on the French team I use the Lebel and the Mars Pistol (until they release a French Pistol).

Didn't the French use the Mle. 1903?

No, the Mle 1903 is a Belgian made gun adopted by other nations but not by the French army.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Model_1903

Cool, good to know.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Exhibit 1:
    Relying on auto rotation does make you a worse player, in general,

Exhibit 2:
    actually thinking auto rotation assist abusing makes you perform worse than someone with "true skill". That's laughable and shows you clearly have no clue.

You're not worth my time. Salam.

• realistalive
    edited March 2017

*Edit* also before telling people they should help their teams maybe you should bump up that SPM to help yours. Yeah you have awesome stats, but you are the perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black with that statement you made.
    1000+ spm is pretty damn good for me playing CQ only.
    If I only played Operations like yourself w/ it's 2.5 win multipliers, of course it would be higher.

SPM by itself means nothing you have to pair it with K/D and Kills per min and yours look a bit on the average side, so yes please concentrate on actually helping your team.
  • AllOutWar76
    edited March 2017

If I only played Operations like yourself w/ it's 2.5 win multipliers, of course it would be higher.

SPM by itself means nothing you have to pair it with K/D and Kills per min and yours look a bit on the average side, so yes please concentrate on actually helping your team.

Wrong, SPM means everything. Scoring is what helps your team win, not camping to get a high Kd or KPM. Those are useless Epeen stats that prove nothing more than ability to handle a weapon. So, like I said, maybe bump up that SPM and help your team more?

You sure you really want to get into this? You have 25 days of playtime, I have 13. In roughly half the amount of time you played this game I managed to capture 4k flags. You played twice as much as me and only capped 2.1k more.

So by simple math, who is helping their team more? If I played 25 days like you I would have 8k flags captured. Like you mentioned I mainly play operations and mostly play defense where there's much less of a chance for me to cap flags than in conquest.

You're a much better player than me overall but that doesn't mean you can tell me to help my team when I proved I help way more than you.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Wrong, SPM means everything.

Actually it means nothing if you can't kill anything. This is an FPS game. You need to learn the basics of killing and have an above average k/d and KPM to be an effective player in Operations or conquest. Score by itself is worthless.
  • I_LET_ROUNDS_GO
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SL Sweeper for life
  • realistalive

Wrong, SPM means everything. Scoring is what helps your team win, not camping to get a high Kd or KPM. Those are useless Epeen stats that prove nothing more than ability to handle a weapon. So, like I said, maybe bump up that SPM and help your team more?

You sure you really want to get into this? You have 25 days of playtime, I have 13. In roughly half the amount of time you played this game I managed to capture 4k flags. You played twice as much as me and only capped 2.1k more.

So by simple math, who is helping their team more? If I played 25 days like you I would have 8k flags captured. Like you mentioned I mainly play operations and mostly play defense where there's much less of a chance for me to cap flags than in conquest.

You're a much better player than me overall but that doesn't mean you can tell me to help my team when I proved I help way more than you.
    you left out a little part where I played 1000 games of TDM before I started playing CQ, but the engine doesn't track TDM score.

1000 tdm games averaging out at 10 mins is 7 days of my time spent playing TDM, so make that 18 days of playtime, better yet you can shove that little story about you capping more flags than me out the window.

SPM does matter which is why your RAW(general) spm without any squad boosts/win multipliers sits at 273 whereas mine is at 392. I like how you started the whole improve your SPM thing, when the stats show that you are in dire need of improvement here..

So to quote your words "You sure you really want to get into this?" because all you're doing is digging a deeper hole for yourself with every post you make

• AllOutWar76

Wrong, SPM means everything.

Actually it means nothing if you can't kill anything. This is an FPS game. You need to learn the basics of killing and have an above average k/d and KPM to be an effective player in Operations or conquest. Score by itself is worthless.

So that means you are not an effective player by your own definition as your stats prove. Can you please explain how I have a below average KPM but I am an extremely effective operations player? And how does one obtain a high SPM without killing anything? Do they have a stealth ability that allows them to ninja flags without the need to kill? And all you need is a positive kd to be an effective player.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    LOL on u guys still playing on consoles PC MASTER RACE FOR LIFE LOL .MODS PLS CLOSE THIS THREAD THIS IS GOING CANCER.
  • realistalive
    lol maybe capping is the only job for yourself but you have to capture and HOLD the flags, not just run from objective to objective like a headless chicken.

hmm, I'm "being a useless scout" yet somehow I outscore you in raw SPM. I also must be a heck of a shot if I get 2.5 kills per min camping on a hill w/ a sniper. You lost by starting with the insults.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The martini suits my mid range playstyle perfectly ,and i exploit the sweetspot everytime.
    I'm just loving the new rib-o-ravioli tho so much for it's versatility. Assault was too close quarter for my liking,but now it feels more like old bf engineers.

Anyway auto aim raises the general level of players on consoles. Whenever i see pc footage it's either good aim or ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ aim. On consoles everyone is pretty much a good shooter and you really need something more than just aim to prevail.