Anyone else out there that's sticking to one weapon for the rest of BF1's life cycle?

Comments

  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lol maybe capping is the only job for yourself but you have to capture and HOLD the flags, not just run from objective to objective like a headless chicken.

    hmm, I'm "being a useless scout" yet somehow I outscore you in raw SPM. I also must be a heck of a shot if I get 2.5 kills per min camping on a hill w/ a sniper. You lost by starting with the insults.

    You started with the insults buddy. You commented on my video and went off about my aim and helping my team. Somehow my original post was taken down but here's the gist of it:

    Real cute bringing in your TDM time spent. guess you didn't think it through though because I have another angle.

    You played 1542 rounds of conquest yet only capped 6.1k flags. Why so low? You hillhump with a scout. It's pretty much the only class you use.
    You should just stick to other classes and actually help your team if you're going to be missing over half your shots.

    Maybe you aren't missing like me but you should take your own advice and PTFO.

    I played 445 games of operations (over 3 times less the games you played) and capped 4k flags. As stated before I mainly play defense and flags are much harder to cap when you only have 2-3 points at any given sector.

    You have an average of 2 orders completed per game so yes, you are a hillhumper with a 2.5 kpm.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This forum started with the weapons changed to aim assist and ended up with bashing each other how good they r lol. :D
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    haha they need to take down all your posts altogether, that was gold

    gKqNY_s-200x150.gif
  • TerraTubes
    320 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

    *Edit* also before telling people they should help their teams maybe you should bump up that SPM to help yours. Yeah you have awesome stats, but you are the perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black with that statement you made.
    1000+ spm is pretty damn good for me playing CQ only.
    If I only played Operations like yourself w/ it's 2.5 win multipliers, of course it would be higher.

    SPM by itself means nothing you have to pair it with K/D and Kills per min and yours look a bit on the average side, so yes please concentrate on actually helping your team.

    Dont waste your breath on these fools. mostly just jealousy mixed with ptfo propaganda.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    haha they need to take down all your posts altogether, that was gold

    gKqNY_s-200x150.gif

    Jealousy has no bounds. Scrubs can't shoot nor argue what do you expect.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    haha they need to take down all your posts altogether, that was gold

    gKqNY_s-200x150.gif

    Jealousy has no bounds. Scrubs can't shoot nor argue what do you expect.

    Once again, look at your stats. You are a terrible player and should stay out of this convo.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TerraTubes wrote: »

    *Edit* also before telling people they should help their teams maybe you should bump up that SPM to help yours. Yeah you have awesome stats, but you are the perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black with that statement you made.
    1000+ spm is pretty damn good for me playing CQ only.
    If I only played Operations like yourself w/ it's 2.5 win multipliers, of course it would be higher.

    SPM by itself means nothing you have to pair it with K/D and Kills per min and yours look a bit on the average side, so yes please concentrate on actually helping your team.

    Dont waste your breath on these fools. mostly just jealousy mixed with ptfo propaganda.

    No jealousy at all. I've told him he's really good. He started with me, if you don't believe it scroll up. All i did was post a video and he went off on my stats. All I did was defend myself.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    haha they need to take down all your posts altogether, that was gold

    gKqNY_s-200x150.gif

    Jealousy has no bounds. Scrubs can't shoot nor argue what do you expect.

    Once again, look at your stats. You are a terrible player and should stay out of this convo.

    Actually my stats blow yours out of the water:
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/nobel83-9

    Please do what the guy says and help your team in other ways (Heal, revive, resupply) than killing because you're terrible at it. Keep the killing for those of us who are capable. :)
  • ILoveBF2Fin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Feed4u wrote: »
    Scouts using infantry version for that aim assist 1hk please turn it off and learn your place.

    Not only does op not use auto aim assist but he also doesn't use slowdown aim assist. Can you say that about yourself?

    Smells like BS, there is no reason not to use and abuse auto rotation with infantry variants. You will never, and I repeat, never be able to aim a precise shot as quickly as the auto rotation does, especially if you are using a controller, not even close.

    So you are either a bad player for abusing aim assist, or you are a moron because you choose to handicap yourself. Pick one.

    Neither. You're obviously brain dead because you don't seem to know that auto rotation makes you worse as a player. You haven't figured it out which tells me you're not worth discussing something obviously beyond your current knowledge base.


    Also slowdown is largely irrelevant when it comes to abusing auto rotation. In fact, it's recommended that you play with auto rotation on and slowdown off.

    Wow you are really clueless. Please uninstall BF1.

    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/82862/there-is-too-much-aim-assist-in-this-battlefield/p1

    With how naive you are on this subject, it's funny how you call me clueless.
    I have evidence and footage on my side. You have nothing but words and crappy insults. Have a nice day

    Jesus I watched the footage from the thread, does that even take skill? That's like super ****

    Nope, anyone can do it.
    Want to get as many or more kills with the M.95 Infantry as the OP? Well it's super easy, you just need to know one single button combo!
    Spam the aim and trigger buttons (in that order) in a quick succession every time you see an enemy. Profit

    A video demonstration
    https://plays.tv/video/58c9c2d2c96c3fb1ad/broken-aim-assist-10?from=user

    Happy killing. Get accused of using an aimbot, well little do they know you are actually using one! ;)

    Works great with the Martini as well

    Loving these aim assist abuse accusations.
    If I wanted to do that I'd run with the SMLE's 10 round mag, fast muzzle velocity and one of the best sweetspots in the game.

    The M.95 has the 2nd slowest velocity after the Martini and it lacks a sweetspot so you'll never get one hit kills. I just aim it normally, if anything you need to lead moving targets quite a bit with it. Not sure how aim assist will help you there...

    Incorrect. When you abuse aim assist it doesnt consistently land a body shot which is needed for the sweet spot to help you. With the SMLE you very often get "enemy hit 90" when you are in the sweet spot range if you abuse aim assist.
    As for muzzle velocity, that isn't too relevant when abusing aim assist. Why would it be relevant, you are spamming 2 buttons lol. The M.95 Infantry is the single best gun in the game to abuse aim assist with, precisely because it doesn't have a sweet spot and has a quick fire rate and a fast reload. Lots of spamming is exactly what you need when you are abusing auto rotation.
    As I said to the other fella, if you don't know how aim assist works in this game, don't come challenging someone who is experienced on the subject.

    As for your situation, it is unfortunate. I had a similar thing back in BF3, where my best weapon was the M16A3, but in reality I had done like 80% of those kills with the underused A4 variant, but because they shared the kills I had people accusing me of using easymode weapons. Best ways to deal with that:
    1) Get another top weapon, show that you are capable. In your situation you could swap to the carbine variant, which is completely safe from aim assist accusations because aim assist only applies to iron sights, meanwhile it's pretty much identical in performance to the infantry variant. However with the amount of kills you have this may be unrealistic at this point. Then again you seem to play this game quite a bit so maybe not...?
    2) Don't give a fk about stats and people's opinions. This is what I did anyways in regards to the accusations I had for my M16 kills, being a person that could care less about stats in general this was easy for me.
    3) Show evidence. Nothing beats cold hard facts and evidence.
    Loving these aim assist abuse accusations.

    Well let's see if I can find the cause.
    - Your best weapon is coincidentally the very best weapon to abuse aim assist with which you also happen to have an asinine amount of kills with.
    - You made a topic showing off your kills with said gun. Regardless if it was your intention to brag is irrelevant, it's right there, the very first thing you see when you click on this topic.
    - You play on a console, hence inherent controller and ability to use auto rotation.
    - You have like 0 kills with anything that isn't an infantry variant on the scout class.
    These things added up, what did you expect, that you wouldn't be called out?

    Honestly I couldn't give 2 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ whether you use auto rotation or not (my first post on this topic was sarcastic if you didn't catch that), but I am bringing up the subject anyways to spread information about this game's broken aim assist. I do this in a lot of topics that have even a little bit of relevance to aim assist. Some guy says he likes infantry variants: leave a post calling him out, hope it catches fire. And I must say I succeeded quite well in this case, I took over your topic and now a handful few more people know about the "aim assist problem".
    Up until this point you were playing smart by ignoring me but you had to assert your opinion on aim assist, which backfired anyways because of your lack of knowledge.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    haha they need to take down all your posts altogether, that was gold

    gKqNY_s-200x150.gif

    Jealousy has no bounds. Scrubs can't shoot nor argue what do you expect.

    Once again, look at your stats. You are a terrible player and should stay out of this convo.

    Actually my stats blow yours out of the water:
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/nobel83-9

    Please do what the guy says and help your team in other ways (Heal, revive, resupply) than killing because you're terrible at it. Keep the killing for those of us who are capable. :)

    LOL!!! The only thing your stats do is blow. https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/AllOutWar76 . So how am I terrible at killing with a kd 1 full point higher than yours?
  • ILoveBF2Fin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Exhibit 1:
    Relying on auto rotation does make you a worse player, in general,

    Exhibit 2:
    actually thinking auto rotation assist abusing makes you perform worse than someone with "true skill". That's laughable and shows you clearly have no clue.


    You're not worth my time. Salam.

    We are not talking about aim assist/auto rotation universally, but in regards to infantry variant scout rifles specifically. How many times do I have to tell you this? Damn people these days are slow.
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    TerraTubes wrote: »

    Dont waste your breath on these fools. mostly just jealousy mixed with ptfo propaganda.

    Yup, you're absolutely right. It was nice to see people commenting about their service stars though..
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The M.95 Infantry is the single best gun in the game to abuse aim assist with, precisely because it doesn't have a sweet spot and has a quick fire rate and a fast reload. Lots of spamming is exactly what you need when you are abusing auto rotation.

    I never used it until I had to for the 50 kills assignment which I did yesterday. Man you are so right about this. I thought it was going to take a while but I breezed through it so easy. What are your thoughts on how strong the snap on is with infantry variants of scout rifles? Personally I think AA is needed on consoles but I feel the snap on needs to be toned down quite a bit.

  • ILoveBF2Fin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    As for SPM, yes it is a stat that doesn't necessarily show how a good a player is as an individual. Heck, it can be applied to just about any stats:

    - SPM. If you ever play anything else than Operations (and to an extent, CQ), chances are your SPM will be much worse than someone who does. For me personally, my SPM drops hard whenever I play War Pigeons, a game mode that I love to play. I'm not not gonna stop playing a game mode I enjoy cos of a crappy virtual stat.
    - W/L. This stat is honestly a complete joke. It can so easily be manipulated it's not even funny.
    - K/D ratio. Probably the most relevant stat but still has some flaws. Again, game modes affect KD a lot. Also if you spend most of your time playing with a group of friends your KD will be much better than that of a guy who enjoys most of their time playing solo.
    - Infantry K/D. This stat had potential but it completely fails when you analyze how the stat is calculated. Essentially it looks at the amount of kills you have with anything that counts as "infantry" and then divides that by the amount of total deaths you have. The reason it completely fails because it doesn't exclude the deaths you got in a vehicle. So someone who likes using vehicles will pretty much automatically have a bad infantry K/D. Those who like to use the horse (on horseback) suffer the most as you die more in a horse when compared to a tank/plane but its still a vehicle kill everytime you get a horse kill.
    - Accuracy: like K/D, it does have some relevance, but accuracy has so many factors that it's really hard to deduct whether a person has really bad or a really good aim, unless the numbers are in extreme sides (like a 5% accuracy or whatever).

    The best solution is to simply not care about stats.
  • ILoveBF2Fin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What are your thoughts on how strong the snap on is with infantry variants of scout rifles? Personally I think AA is needed on consoles but I feel the snap on needs to be toned down quite a bit.

    Well first off I agree. Aim assist belongs on consoles. This is what people misunderstand every time I bring up the terrible aim assist system that BF1 has, that I think consoles shouldn't have aim assist. No, all I want is for it to be reduced.
    For infantry variants and shotguns, the aim assist should be removed completely in my opinion. If you look at games like CoD MW2 and Halo Reach, what the developers learned from those games is that aim assist on a sniper rifle = very bad game design. Both of those series now have aim assist disabled or have very minimal aim assist for sniper rifles, which is a good thing.

    And if I'm being honest, I have no problem with slowdown, it's just auto rotation that I find a bit ridiculous. But I mean it's here to stay at least for BF1 so I can live with it, but all I'm asking for is that auto rotation is removed for infantry variants. It would be such an easy thing to do as well.
  • pharmacist329
    299 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think you're really missing out on the fun from playing all the classes and varying you weapons *shrug*

    I'm really interested to know what you think of the SMLE Carbine, though. I seem to prefer it to the G.95 but I don't really know why. Any ideas? @realistalive

    It has slightly faster bullet velocity and a larger magazine, but it bolts much slower. I have grown so used to the speed of the m.95 that I find myself dying at my normal pace when I try to use other scout weapons. They are just too fuddy duddy for me now as I have reached the potential of the m.95.
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I thought I would bring this back on topic, because it's just clueless people saying things such as carbine variants don't have aim-assist & after checking the stats of such people crying out AA abuse I found out it's just some noobs with horrible stats that love writing essays on here because they spend more time on the forums than the actual game... therefore they shouldn't be taken seriously and they received more than enough of my attention and I won't be feeding them anymore.
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Actually, the new update has gotten me out of my shell trying new weapons. I am doing well with some of them too. So hell no I want to use other weapons now and then. But nothing will replace my mains really.

    Nice to see you back after the ban, yeah I understand that. I was the same way with BF4 weapons and couldn't stick to just one, but in BF1 the Gewehr's just too good to run anything else
    I'll probably stick with the Automatico until the end, I heard that you guys really like getting killed by that :p

    When I find a weapon that I love I just can't stop using it.

    BF3 MTAR-21 <3 38,973 kills
    BF4 AK5C <3 34,508 kills
    BF1 Automatico <3 5,510 kills

    yeah, I remember the 24/7 ziba tower only days of running the M-tar & the AK5C was my favourite carbine also in BF4.

    The automatico is definitely the AEK of this game and will not be surpassed for that close range dominance at least until the future DLC's

    Jammie1789 wrote: »
    Russian Trench. Such an underrated gun, and least used Scout rifle.
    Currently working my way up the top 10 for kills worldwide on PS4 / top 30 all platforms. Not that you need many to do it.

    It has the fastest TTK at close range out of all scout weapons, but the damage drop off requiring three shots to kill after 60 meters makes it just not worth it imo.
    It's what I do. I think I'm still #7 with the AK-74m on BF3 for ps3. The only time you're really changing things up is when you change classes. All the weapons are similar to me within the same class and their slight differences don't warrant a feel of revamped gameplay so I just **** the weapon I like best.

    Nice mate, I'm still like #6 for AN-94 on BF3 . Were you saying that all weapons are the same within the same class in BF1 of in BF3?

    I think you're really missing out on the fun from playing all the classes and varying you weapons *shrug*

    I'm really interested to know what you think of the SMLE Carbine, though. I seem to prefer it to the G.95 but I don't really know why. Any ideas? @realistalive
    @disposalist I don't like the SMLE because of it's terrible iron sights/radiums, as for the carbine variants I just don't like the ugly optics in this game.
    To me ROF is king in the scout class and that's why I prefer the M.95. I kind of went over it in the OP.

  • ILoveBF2Fin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I lost an argument because I challenged someone who knows much more on the subject than me and now I will resort to crappy stat insult retorts because I have no argument

    kden
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

    kden

    Yeah, you can't really lose an argument when one never happened in the first place.

    making accusations of abusing aa is hardly an argument, I never challenged you, your posts are literally nothing more than just allegations, also what subject are you blathering on about that you are so profound in? Aim assist abuse? I'm sure you love to (ab)use it to your advantage since you can't stop ranting about it, good for you

    like I said, allegations ≠ argument the sooner you grasp that whole concept, the better
    you're not a bad troll & did manage to make me reply to you however, so 1/10 for the bait

    u4oT0lQ.png
  • ILoveBF2Fin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    I thought I would bring this back on topic, because it's just clueless people saying things such as carbine variants don't have aim-assist & after checking the stats of such people crying out AA abuse I found out it's just some noobs with horrible stats that love writing essays on here because they spend more time on the forums than the actual game... therefore they shouldn't be taken seriously and they received more than enough of my attention and I won't be feeding them anymore.
    won't be feeding them anymore.
    It's so easy to make this topic sing the tune that I want. Ignite fire, keep pouring gasoline, profit

    Your post is so pointless too, literally none of it should have been written if you knew how to read, since everything in your post has already been answered by my post.

    Yeah, you can't really lose an argument when one never happened in the first place.
    I never challenged you
    allegations ≠ argument

    Loving these aim assist abuse accusations.
    If I wanted to do that I'd run with the SMLE's 10 round mag, fast muzzle velocity and one of the best sweetspots in the game.

    The M.95 has the 2nd slowest velocity after the Martini and it lacks a sweetspot so you'll never get one hit kills. I just aim it normally, if anything you need to lead moving targets quite a bit with it. Not sure how aim assist will help you there...
    Incorrect. When you abuse aim assist it doesnt consistently land a body shot which is needed for the sweet spot to help you. With the SMLE you very often get "enemy hit 90" when you are in the sweet spot range if you abuse aim assist.
    As for muzzle velocity, that isn't too relevant when abusing aim assist. Why would it be relevant, you are spamming 2 buttons lol. The M.95 Infantry is the single best gun in the game to abuse aim assist with, precisely because it doesn't have a sweet spot and has a quick fire rate and a fast reload. Lots of spamming is exactly what you need when you are abusing auto rotation.
    As I said to the other fella, if you don't know how aim assist works in this game, don't come challenging someone who is experienced on the subject.

    You came at me, being all like "uhh if I wanted to abuse aim assist I'd use the SMLE over the M.95" after which I demonstrate how the M.95 would be ideal for that purpose, then you come back with some childish stat bashing retorts, and your next one really isn't any better lmao, like cmon, at least try with those insults.
    making accusations of abusing aa is hardly an argument, I never challenged you, your posts are literally nothing more than just allegations, also what subject are you blathering on about that you are so profound in? Aim assist abuse? I'm sure you love to (ab)use it to your advantage since you can't stop ranting about it, good for you

    Honestly I couldn't give 2 **** whether you use auto rotation or not (my first post on this topic was sarcastic if you didn't catch that)
Sign In or Register to comment.