In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

bf3 plugin

regenbogen65
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
kann ni9cht mehr auf server joinen soll ein plugin installieren das sich nicht installieren laesst !
es faengt zwar an zu installieren doch dann endets einfach ohne eine meldung !
wer kann helfen?
thx im voraus
regenbogen65

Comments

• regenbogen65
    is BF3 plugin!!!
  • U2Bonovox
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't install the latest plugin either! Even if I install the latest browser plugin it doesn't work. It still says I have to download and install the latest browser plugin...
  • RustedRoot
    1866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited March 19
    This is the English Language Forum. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and choose your language from the drop down menu on the lower left.

Or post in English.
  • regenbogen65
    sry was wrong forum but the problem is nothing more is the firefox browser so the notice in my home page!
    my english is bad the problem was !!!! cant install the plugin for bf3 so U2Bonovox for join an server but now is clear is firefox!
  • StarscreamUK
    4147 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    select pluginless launching. the browsers are no longer supporting certain plugins.
  • JKH62
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Plugin- less launch does not work for me.
    Congrats on making a fun game a non-working game.
  • RustedRoot
    ^Clear all your browser Cache.
    If that does not work, try a different browser to see if it is a browser issue.
  • -Pmg-Sprayer41
    OK fire fox don't support plugins now so i installed Google chrome and then i did the bf3 plugins and its working fine but then i loaded Firefox after a reboot and now Firefox IS WORKING on its Owen don't ask me how but its working and don't bother trying to complain to Firefox if you can try but all the phone numbers are disconnected and theirs no help at all ....

{my fix was to install the plugin through chrome} then load fire fox
    ..,, try a different browser,,
  • StarscreamUK
    4147 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    JKH62 wrote: »
    Plugin- less launch does not work for me.
    Congrats on making a fun game a non-working game.

your congrats should go to mozilla and chrome. they are the ones disabling plugin support.... but the pluginless mode works fine, I've been using it since it was released.

there are things you can do to resolve it, but I don't know what you have already tried.
  • -Pmg-Sprayer41
    OK fire fox don't support plugins now so i installed Google chrome and then i did the bf3 plugins and its working fine but then i loaded Firefox after a reboot and now Firefox IS WORKING on its Owen don't ask me how but its working and don't bother trying to complain to Firefox if you can try but all the phone numbers are disconnected and theirs no help at all ....

{my fix was to install the plugin through chrome} then load fire fox
    ..,, try a different browser,,

Notice to Firefox users! Firefox version 52 disables all NPAPI Plugin Support - please visit your Settings and enable plugin-free game launching if you're having issues. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/profile/edit/
  • JKH62
    You wanted a browser based game launcher yet cant keep up with one of the most popular browsers changes?
    Pretty weak.

I have tried every posted "fix" and BF3 will not launch , period. I get a pop up to check plugin free game launch and it does jack chit. It stays on the same page and says to use a different browser if it does not work. Like I said great job supporting the latest and popular browser/s.
  • StarscreamUK
    It's the browsers that have dropped plugin support.
  • regenbogen65
    have the problem nothing more have now the firefox 32bit no more 64 bit works now but iam go battlelog cant start in my origin acount direkt
  • JKH62
    It's the browsers that have dropped plugin support.

No kidding....

Like I said before the people that wanted a browser based launcher and designed it that way need to keep up with browser changes.
    Firefox is not some obscure browser but apparently support on Battlelog side IS.

• RustedRoot
    edited March 26
    I'm not sure what all the fuss is, but I can run Battlelog and the game using Edge, Chrome and Firefox.

Ever think for a second the issue is on the users side? Certain programs/addons etc will integrate with browsers or interfere with them which could lead to adverse side effects. Try evaluating your computer and the software you have installed. Start eliminating things that are not necessary. Change "stuff" back to defaults etc.
  • StarscreamUK
    edited March 26
    ok so I just launched BF3, played a round, had a blast.

This method works EVERY single time for me.
    • in settings turn on pluginless game launcher as per the blue banner at the top of battlelog (works for chrome too)
      ebc05b4a90c3082e63bbde91821dfe56.png
    • (make sure origin is set to run as admin, I also have the bf3webhelper.exe set as admin also)
    • close any browser windows you have open
    • Either use a shortcut to OR double click the bf3.exe in the install folder, it will open a browser window saying login/password incorrect.
    • Login, and play the game
  • matronix626
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi Starscream,

I am not a newbie on computer but could you give more details ?
    Where can i turn turn on pluginless game launcher on firefox ? i have passed 30 min.. on different pages..

Mathieu from Canada
  • StarscreamUK
  • matronix626
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    it's me again,

It is working now ! Important note : It's in your parameter on your profile of that Bf3 battlelog that you can
    uncheck ( pluginless game launcher ). Didn't change administrator exe thing at all !

See you on the battlefield

Mathieu