In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Battlelog not recognizing premium status

vandal357
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I bought premium foor BF4 on Xbox one, and also bought premium. For some reason I can't start the phantom assignment because battlelog doesn't recognize my premium status. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything and still nothing. Everything has been purchased from the XBL marketplace, not EA access. Can someone help or at least point me in the right direction

Comments

• DutchDave-ELITE
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was with you tonight looking the dogtags, do you know those people so I can add them?

Try to register to EA again, maybe that helps you.
  • tinesbbwi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Can someone help, I cannot join any game. I have downloaded and install the plugin required when I click "join game", but it is keeps asking me to download and install the plugin. It's been 5 days now. :-(. Also, Origin is not recognizing my Premium status of BF4. What's happening?
  • vandal357
    I was with you tonight looking the dogtags, do you know those people so I can add them?

Try to register to EA again, maybe that helps you.

You can add me on Xbox one under the same gamertag. Everyone I was with is a friend, so next time we're all on we can squad up and find everything. I haven't tried to re register yet. I'll do that.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    936 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 20
    vandal357 wrote: »
    I bought premium foor BF4 on Xbox one, and also bought premium. For some reason I can't start the phantom assignment because battlelog doesn't recognize my premium status. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything and still nothing. Everything has been purchased from the XBL marketplace, not EA access. Can someone help or at least point me in the right direction

Did you download the premium file from the store?
  • vandal357
    Yes. Downloaded premium and all the map. It gave me everything in game. It's just the battlelog that is not recognizing premium
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    2278 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    Yes. Downloaded premium and all the map. It gave me everything in game. It's just the battlelog that is not recognizing premium

I'm looking at your account on BL and its showing you bought all the DLC's however Premium was not on it hence why it isnt showing for you.

If you actually bought Premium, I would try re-installing it again and if that doesnt work, contact EA Support at http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and hopefully they can resolve your issue.

-CB

• DutchDave-ELITE
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    And otherwise, if it appears you lost it, it is now for only 15 bucks.
  • vandal357
    After contacting EA, the problem is fixed. Thanks for the help
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    2278 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    After contacting EA, the problem is fixed. Thanks for the help

good to hear.

-CB