Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Just played some bf4 since release of bf1

nightstalker3609
24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Wow.....The mechanics of the game are amazing compared to bf1! So crisp and smooth! Why would you get away from this formula?!? Way more engaging and fun to play!

Comments

• NUT5ACK
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gonna give it another crack on my day off. Haven't fired it up since bf1 came out.
  • nightstalker3609
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's way smoother I feel and not sluggish...The weapons make you feel more powerful and there isn't 500 grenades coming through every door....Butttttt.....There are invisible players so....Yeah....haha
  • pinkfloyd1173
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You have a good point. I play on pc and ps4 and let me tell you in my opinion bf4 runs better on console then pc? I fired it up today and wss like wow it runs so smoothly.

Could be that alot of people dont play it any more but it made me think about renting a server.
  • Decikraytor_6
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh yeah i havent had the time to level up on bf4 but i might go for level 100 since bf1 isnt as fun definitely agree 100% op
  • Kourteous
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wow.....The mechanics of the game are amazing compared to bf1! So crisp and smooth! Why would you get away from this formula?!? Way more engaging and fun to play!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Indeed BF4 is a great MP game nowadays. I really enjoy the Hardcore mode but the lack of servers is very noticeable (even more in Hardcore mode).

I still prefer to call it Hardcore MODE instead of Hardcore Settings simple because the change in the gameplay is huge and impact the way players behave. It is much more intense and fun than Normal mode (settings) but that is the main mode indeed.

I'm pretty much on R6 Siege and BF4 nowadays but the first gots lots of technical issues and too much kids playing it these days.

Hope we get more servers for BF4 (especially for Hardcore MODE) and renting is possible tho.

Cheers to you all!
  • RidgeRnr2112
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have BF1, but find myself playing BF4 most of the time. I love everything about BF1 except the game-play. I am hoping at some point there will be an update that greatly improves that aspect of it. Thus far, I think it has gotten worse.
  • Filip1310_CRO
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 22
    -I much prefer the maps in BF4 than those in BF1.

-There are no annoying gas grenades in BF4 that even kill you through walls. And less people use shotguns,

-There are almost no "shufflers" that dance left and right like reta.rded with their automatico.

-Movement speed is better (more realistic in my opinion) in BF4 than in BF1.

I played BF1 a lot and somewhat like the game, but BF4 is much better in my eyes
  • KaasWoljaap
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If only they can bump BF4 graphics on the PS4...
    For me, it is definitely showing its age now...

But I agree, the soldier movement is absolutely amazing on BF4.
    It did take them a while to get there though...did patch / update it quite a few times to get it where it is now.
  • okachuka
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yep, i have played that game for 3 years now so i had high expectations towards bf1. Same here, i really enjoy bf4, the mechanics and all work like they should.
    Too many things in bf1 what doesnt make any sence, kills/deaths, u name it, those are the things what kills the fun factor for me and i dont care about graphics at all.
  • Kourteous
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If only they can bump BF4 graphics on the PS4...
    For me, it is definitely showing its age now...

But I agree, the soldier movement is absolutely amazing on BF4.
    It did take them a while to get there though...did patch / update it quite a few times to get it where it is now.

You are right but instead of DICE build the BF1 on the top of the BF4 they have chose to build BF1 on the top of BF:HL.

So for me looks like BF1 is BF:HL reskinned. What is indeed a big shame as the BF4 is much more professional!
  • SgtTaco15
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I just started playing BF4 after ignoring it for the past 2 years. Wow, it plays a lot better than I remember. I used to be quite upset with BF4, at least when I compared it to BF3, but it feels so much better than BF1.