Please can we have Frontlines on non-DLC maps too?

ial28
0 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Frontlines is a really enjoyable game mode, but will you be adding Frontlines to other maps? Playing Frontlines on only 4 DLC maps is beginning to get a little repetitive. Please will you add Frontlines to the other core maps that came with the game? Thank you

Comments

• 78-Myers
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's a new mode,new maps
  • Madd_AJ
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Maybe it will happen when it's realeased to non premium pass players. Would be nice.
  • jjsf24
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You know considering the avg game takes an hour+(atleast for me) i hav never gone thru all 4 maps in a row lol i would like new maps added, but if its like starwars battlefront they wont add new maps to dlc modes
  • PaintedFanatic
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It'd be cool. Doubt it will happen though
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just hope future dlc will have Frontlines, i know it won't be added to vanilla, too much work and no money earned from it.
  • Decado_Killer
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Doubt it.
  • WillToDie
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No, sorry but it just isnt the way ea/dice do their dlc sadly. One of many things that cause the dlc to die out alarmingly fast time and time again.
  • Bossman1794
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I really really like the look of this mode a lot so I'm really looking forward to playing it.
    If they don't bring it out on any of the stock maps I would certainly like to see it on the new DLC maps going forward.
  • KITTvsKARR
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ironically Sinai Desert in its current form would be perfect for Frontlines.

• Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    KITTvsKARR wrote: »
    Ironically Sinai Desert in its current form would be perfect for Frontlines.

Many vanilla maps would be more fun in Frontlines mode than they are now in conquest.
  • Qwagm1re
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Frontlines makes this realistic shooter more realistic. 2 hour matches can come with the territory. I would love to play this game mode on all maps. This should become a top priority.
  • Warfan2002
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Frontlines would be insane on some maps like suez and Argonne. I'm all for it!
  • Private_UMPalot
    Get rid of Rush, Dice killed it. And replace it with Frontlines on every map for future Battlefields.
  • CPKs_Arachnid
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Get rid of Rush, Dice killed it. And replace it with Frontlines on every map for future Battlefields.

No don't do that for future games. Just fix Rush in BF2. Frontlines needs to be in every BF game going forward though. I doubt it will. DICE always leave behind popular modes (except for titan mode which as great in BF4 despite being only in those four maps). I'll probably never get back defuse or hostage rescue unfortunately. I played those modes almost exlusively in BF4 and Hardline. Great game modes, but they're good.

Luckily, DICE always seems to bring in at least one new fun and unique game mode every Battlefield. I cant wait to see whats next, and I hope it's as fun as Frontlines
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It'd be cool. Doubt it will happen though
  • caboose418
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

No don't do that for future games. Just fix Rush in BF2. Frontlines needs to be in every BF game going forward though. I doubt it will. DICE always leave behind popular modes (except for titan mode which as great in BF4 despite being only in those four maps). I'll probably never get back defuse or hostage rescue unfortunately. I played those modes almost exlusively in BF4 and Hardline. Great game modes, but they're good.

Luckily, DICE always seems to bring in at least one new fun and unique game mode every Battlefield. I cant wait to see whats next, and I hope it's as fun as Frontlines

How are they going to fix Rush in BF2 when BF2 does not have rush as a game mode?
  • lostlegends4
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just played a couple hour and half rounds of Frontlines, and I gotta say it's the most realistic game mode for the WWI setting.

Really hope they can add this to the vanilla maps. Can't imagine it would take an extensive amount of dev time either, considering its 3 Conquest points and 2 mcoms per side. Seems like an easy win win for the game
  • Troopperfofo
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really hope they add it to more maps. As it is probably my second favorite game mode right now after operations.
  • lostlegends4
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Quick poll: do you enjoy longer rounds that game modes such as Frontlines provide?
  • Qwagm1re
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Frontlines is awesome, should be a major priority to add to all future DLC content. DICE didn't hit a home run, they hit a grand slam with this game mode.