Premium Trials is now live. We'll be postponing 2XP to a later date, ensuring all players can take advantage of the event.
The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

In game menu is painful

b2tchwood
332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
God help anyone if they press start mid game, the game seems to grind to a halt. ThebUI needs somevserious TLC overall as it's so slow but the in game menu loading takes the biscuit.

Comments

• Sylarokk
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its true.
  • MrUpvote
    3830 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sylarokk wrote: »
    Its true.

• TG_JAZZY
    681 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 20
    I thought the problem might be my end till I read this,Iv been switching medals ingame and its taking so long im going to stop doing it, before the update it was easy but now its just mirroring the loading times etc
  • captinsmooth
    1656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 20
    Try and check the score board and let off to soon and you are stuck for 35 seconds. Gotta love it. I was happy when this got fixed last time.
  • PaintedFanatic
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sylarokk wrote: »
    Its true.

• PaintedFanatic
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dice please fix this... PLEASE
  • pinkfloyd1173
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    God help anyone if they press start mid game, the game seems to grind to a halt. ThebUI needs somevserious TLC overall as it's so slow but the in game menu loading takes the biscuit.

I like biscuits with marmalade.
  • sirghislandi
    277 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My old commodore 64 was faster than this
  • Jedi76
    672 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The whole lot is a mess.

Navigating any menu on BF1 is just a nightmare.

Don't even get me started on loading times.
  • DaMutha1
    598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Had a rough go of it yesterday when I wanted to kick someone from my squad to make room for a friend---I was in a plane, way up high, angled it up, and went into the menus. And watched the plane tip ever so slightly, slowly glide down...down...and crash before I could get out of the menu. Took at least 30 seconds
  • captinsmooth
    1656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Plus it only needed 64KB of ram to do it lol
  • sirghislandi
    277 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Plus it only needed 64KB of ram to do it lol

That says a lot
  • kenna999
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not just me it's happening to then.
  • DARTH_JAR_JAR222
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I thought my interwebz was busted
  • SaintBrandon88
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's worse is when you hold the start button to check the scoreboard and it takes you to the options menu. After games, the end of game menu has also been freezing on me. Like when I want to scroll over to squad/personal tab, it'll freeze, then like 30 seconds later it'll start jumping around.
  • widdy2
    248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep, I can't hit anything as a tank gunner because of the slowdown aim assist. I'd love to be able to quickly go to the setting and disable it, but we know that's not possible as they're so painful slow.
  • fisknyllet17
    812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    b2tchwood wrote: »

I like biscuits with marmalade.
    Sounds soggy...
  • dcs500
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dice patch logic; Fix one thing, break two others.
    Sound loss was back in a game last night to, good to see they are upholding BF traditions.
  • b2tchwood
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The checking the scoreboard and hitting then having the menu go to load..... I cri everytime. At least I get to make myself some tea and crumpets whilst it loads up!
  • KurtConceiited
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is ridiculous! There is no reason for this problem its unacceptable and its a shame that in 2017 a video game takes an eternity for the menu to appear. My biggest pet peeve lol Glad you made this post