Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

This game is destroyed be cheaters

Orren
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I have really been enjoying this game, I'm lvl 99 and have played the game for several hundred hours.

But the last days basically since the DLC came out, the number of cheaters have exploded to the point where I find the game unplayable.

When one out of two games has obvious cheaters in them it just feels pointless.

I have payed for a game which is right now is unplayable and it feels like they can't fix the problem.

Cheaters will kill online-pc-gaming.

And yes I know they are cheating I have been watching them in spectator mode and no they are not just good players. They are obvious cheaters not even trying to hide it because they know nothing will happen.

This is ****.

Comments

• CPU_UK
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes, they did come out to play over the weekend. We also noticed that netcode was having a senior day on Sunday, with hitreg really sucking.
  • Saya_Jaeger
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im lvl 99 and so far i've seen only one cheater on argone headshotting everyone with bar, also that was pretty long ago, quit being a crybaby, truth is theres someone calling for cheating/hacking everygame, some people just cant get over the fact that they are slower or just bad at the game, git gud scrub
  • vondervolf
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    stuz10k wrote: »
    git gud scrub

6k kills with Model 10, says it all really.

Nearly 7k, with 100% accuracy. He 'got gud'.
  • Orren
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Spectate some of the the "really really good players" and you also will understand that the cheating is much more common than you want it to be. When you see them kill three people all over the screen within a second you understand that they are not "really good player (tm)".

Perhaps this was only an ironic post about how most players answer the chat when someone who is obviously cheating is called out. But really a lot of cheaters out there.
    Im lvl 99 and so far i've seen only one cheater on argone headshotting everyone with bar, also that was pretty long ago, quit being a crybaby, truth is theres someone calling for cheating/hacking everygame, some people just cant get over the fact that they are slower or just bad at the game, git gud scrub

• XChodeOfDestinyX
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Its hard knowing when the hitreg seems off plus high ping/latency players are swamping the server. I did notice a few rounds that a few high ranks ttk was way faster then normal. I understand that a lot of times the server updates all the shots at once and will seem like a instant kill from a non head shot but this was different. Usually when that situation happens it was always a cheater from prior experience. I only seen one obvious cheater doing the OSK from spawn on all players but they don't bother me. its the subtle cheaters who will then come on here and reddit and berate others too "get gud" and they never seen a cheater.
  • Orren
    Yes I Agree. What I want is that DICE/EA acknowledge this is a real problem and that they do something about it. If they don't I have a feeling that this game is dead. Perhaps that is the plan, "if you want to play online buy games on console we wont do nothing about cheaters".
    Its hard knowing when the hitreg seems off plus high ping/latency players are swamping the server. I did notice a few rounds that a few high ranks ttk was way faster then normal. I understand that a lot of times the server updates all the shots at once and will seem like a instant kill from a non head shot but this was different. Usually when that situation happens it was always a cheater from prior experience. I only seen one obvious cheater doing the OSK from spawn on all players but they don't bother me. its the subtle cheaters who will then come on here and reddit and berate others too "get gud" and they never seen a cheater.

• Sechnaill
    425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ESP seems to be the biggest culprit. Usually they come up behind you and club you, lol.
  • Denisa_Rowen
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    its a free cheat updated ...aint gonna post any links ofc
    at this point in time tho, DICE may safely incorporate esp in game since so many are using it lol.....
    sad day , sad weekend :( for the honest players
  • Solid_9493
    551 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Op whats your region?
  • Obliviate1982
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    vondervolf wrote: »
    The weekend was terrible. I did some research yesterday and found out that a widely-used cheat had been updated on 17th/18th of March, which explains a lot.
    I feel that at this point, they should make ESP part of the base game, lol.

Uninstalled the game and Origin yesterday night and won't be coming back until they implement an actual working and accurate anti-cheat.

they have, it's called 3d spotting
  • cossgt87
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game is on borrowed time, the cheating is becoming so common that i've now seen some players openly admit to running cheats in chat.
  • ROTCrazytrain1
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    yes your right the cheaters will tell you they are cheating,very sad times for pc gaming
  • Malliz
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is the last PC 1st person shooter I'm buying. I own xbox too, and I can have serious hours of fun on the xbox, and less than 40 min on the PC due to the hacking <shrug>.

I don't mind playing against good players at all... it's the aimbots/radar programs that are killing it. If you look at the player base, it's becoming easier to infer that due to the number of players on Xbox and PlayStation, PC will not receive the love for anti-cheat.

And yes, this weekend was absolutely ridiculous. I will only play for a few min when my PC friend plays, but even he was disgusted this weekend.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's absolutely disgraceful that EA/Dice have not implemented a good client-side anti-cheat by now. There are a number of cheats which will never be flagged by FF. A client-side ac is the only answer. This lack of effort in tackling the current undetected cheats is not acceptable in a supposedly top AAA game.

Time for some Wildlands.
  • OP_Crutchmobile
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's absolutely disgraceful that EA/Dice have not implemented a good client-side anti-cheat by now. There are a number of cheats which will never be flagged by FF. A client-side ac is the only answer. This lack of effort in tackling the current undetected cheats is not acceptable in a supposedly top AAA game.

Time for some Wildlands.

I think the effort for the ENTIRE game is lacking.
    Maybe they should stop releasing games that are 30% complete at launch, with half the basics missing.
  • Calledshot
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Aimbots are the obvious hacks, wall hacks are much worse imo. DICE/BF can't stop that, not with the crappy anti-hack crap they are shoveling. Give me wall hacks with a shotgun and I would do really really well most maps, extremely well on maps with buildings. Not only can you see where players are to shoot, but you can avoid them to get a better advantage flanking. Sounds pretty fair right?
  • Mord-Vi
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Asking for a anti-cheat in an unfinished betafield?

LUL
  • Kompura
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've been wondering for quite some time when I'm in building well covered, no flares, no 3D spotting possible and still someones knows exactly my position. It's not a tactic "spray on every corner" but they just know. And yes, it's happening more and more and is very annoying. Even more annoying is when EA and Dice does not do a thing to stop it. But why somebody would use that kind of cheats, where's the fun and excitement of the game there when you know what to expect and your score is just a fake.