Weapon Mare's Leg (Battle Packs are only releasing three items).

Ed_Carneiro_BR
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello, friends of the Battlefield community!
Is someone having this problem?
I have been very active in evolving the Mare's Leg weapon, and when I reached 140 and again with 190 eliminations, instead of getting the four items, only three were released, with the following message:
"There was an error retrieving your items, please try again or contact customer service."
I tried again, and I got in touch with EA customer service, but they could not resolve it.
I was informed that this is a bug, and that only a developer can correct the problem.
Are other players going through this?
Is it happening with other weapons, or only with Mare's Leg?
I want to complete the 500 eliminations with her, but it's not easy.
My intention was to have collaborated, hoping that someone would solve this problem.
Thanks, and I wish we could enjoy the BF4 for a long time ...!

Comments

• Sulabee007
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This happened to me but don't worry, you will unlock all Mare's Leg 's attachments once you reach 500 kills
  • Ed_Carneiro_BR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanks for the answer, dear friend Sulabee007, as it increases my motivation to reach the 500 kills.
  • Sulabee007
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Thanks for the answer, dear friend Sulabee007, as it increases my motivation to reach the 500 kills.

You're welcome :)
    BTW i am trying to get 500 kills with every weapon in the game

• Turban_Legend80
    3440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Sulabee007 wrote: »

You're welcome :)
    BTW i am trying to get 500 kills with every weapon in the game

Nice! 141 weapon masteries. Highest i've seen before you was 134
  • daywalker_1402
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the game is bugged and you will be super lucky if you get all the attachments. i have over 3300 kills with it and am still missing a couple attachments.
  • Turban_Legend80
    the game is bugged and you will be super lucky if you get all the attachments. i have over 3300 kills with it and am still missing a couple attachments.

Didnt they remove a couple of the attachments? So you cant actually get them any more, but they are still there as items to unlock (even though you cant).

I am aware that didnt really make sense.
  • daywalker_1402
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Didnt they remove a couple of the attachments? So you cant actually get them any more, but they are still there as items to unlock (even though you cant).

no attachments were removed but when you get battlepacks, there will be a "missing item" slot that comes up. i'm missing a sight, barrel attachment, and laser attachment.
  • Turban_Legend80

no attachments were removed but when you get battlepacks, there will be a "missing item" slot that comes up. i'm missing a sight, barrel attachment, and laser attachment.

I seem to remember something about the devs removing certain planned attachments before the gun was available, but not making all the other required adjustments to the game. So it seems like you are missing items, but those items are not actually available.

There is a high chance i may have got that wrong though.