Big disappointment to most of the clans:Upcoming 6p start is not an official setting

Comments

• MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    5c0.png
    "soon"
  • Axlerod1
    1382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Only 8 months behind is game development. Pathetic.
    PC
    Peak 24h

By the time DICE get game fixed, it will be dead. Just look at hardline. They got it fixed finally and no one plays it.
    PC
    Peak 24h

They never did get Star Wars Battlefront fixed and no one plays it. They just made another game instead.

I am starting to see a trend with EA/DICE development here...

At the current pace, BF4 will be back on top "SOON".
    PC
    Peak 24h
  • CrashCA
    1104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    6 player start was to be in last update, LOL
  • rebelyell1972
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    well the word on the street is ( chat box) I see people leaving by the hour all day and night back too bf4. of course bf4 is hard too beat..

also, as far as a patch goes I can only assume , since there is 1 .. um did I say 1 map coming in june. I would suspect an update at that point.. good job EA why update 2 times when we can wait and do it 1 time.. we shall see. as the migration of numbers move back home to bf4...
  • Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    well the word on the street is ( chat box) I see people leaving by the hour all day and night back too bf4. of course bf4 is hard too beat..

also, as far as a patch goes I can only assume , since there is 1 .. um did I say 1 map coming in june. I would suspect an update at that point.. good job EA why update 2 times when we can wait and do it 1 time.. we shall see. as the migration of numbers move back home to bf4...

In no way is anybody hurting DICE or EA by moving back to BF4. It's their game. They make money on every server rental. Not to mention the DLC sells they'll get from it.

So whoopty do they moved from "Battlefield" 1 back to "Battlefield" 4.

That's like saying "To hell with Ford... the Fiesta is garbage....I'm going to trade it in and buy a Focus!"
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    werent bf4 dlcs on the house at one point? :dizzy:
  • Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    kL-SnAjP wrote: »
    werent bf4 dlcs on the house at one point? :dizzy:

They were periodically. But they aren't at the moment.
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stay tuned..... Something is coming "SOON"
  • Axlerod1
    1382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah supposedly something is coming in May. I am not getting my hopes up. I have heard that to many times before. My sources say that it will make me happy as far as RSP goes but they could not tell me anything more. I will believe it when I see it. Player count on East coast is so low now at night, I hardly play now.
  • CrashCA
    1104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Agree, US servers in evening are a few full with many in cue and others trying to start with four or five in.
  • westyjoe
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, as we were enjoying our BO3 server last night, we had one of our clan members last night ask "Have you played BF1 lately?" to which he got the reply "What?" and then eventually, "Oh yeah, that. Not in months". We have abandoned it. I still visit the boards here every couple of weeks or so in the vain hope something significant will change, but to date, I am still not surprised.
  • Shtaff
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    1493083818-623.png

Finally arrive this patch.

- I just hope it will not be too late.

- It still lacks to be able to switch players, team balance, restart server ... I'm not sure.

- But it's a good start after all these months of waiting.

Thanks Dice and EA.

PS: Change Battlefield Companion and bring it back Battlelog for leaderboards more ribbons, battlereports , etc... thx too
  • InSaNeOldGuy
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Shtaff wrote: »

- It still lacks to be able to switch players, team balance, restart server ... I'm not sure.

It's lacking a lot of things if we're to be honest with each other. All these things, and more, should have been included in the RSP from the beginning. I believe this is why BF1 has stuttered so badly.

Could've been a great game if they'd have built it right the first time.

• eisvogel100
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

It's lacking a lot of things if we're to be honest with each other. All these things, and more, should have been included in the RSP from the beginning. I believe this is why BF1 has stuttered so badly.

Could've been a great game if they'd have built it right the first time.

.... and another old man says he is right !

• Axlerod1
    But that old man is correct.
  • Shtaff
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Yes we know it than should be at the beginning like bf2 (2005)bc2,bf3, bf4 and even harline had these options :D
  • CrashCA
    Any idea when this "SOON™" is ?
  • StarscreamUK
    7340 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    yes, but cannot say due to nda and the fact, it may change (if it doesnt great:) )

guys, harping on about what should have been in from the start isn't going to get anyone anywhere. we all know what should have been in from the start, but heck even when something positive is added, its still negativity towards it.
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1493083818-623.png

Finally arrive this patch.

- I just hope it will not be too late.

- But it's a good start after all these months of waiting.

Thanks Dice and EA.

PS: Change Battlefield Companion and bring it back Battlelog for leaderboards more ribbons, battlereports , etc... thx too

Great job Dice . We had 60 guys buy BF1 . No one plays anymore . We had a server as well . Way too late . The game should have been released with your promises . You guys got my last dollar , enjoy it .
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1492461866-500.png

Not in April, in May now "SOON" :)

latest?cb=20151023184944&path-prefix=fr

I'm werkin on it ;) lol I was the one who asked him about it ya know lol