Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Battlefield Hardline - Favorite Mode

Braddock512
814 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
edited March 21
Greetings, Battlefield Hardline fans!

We launched Battlefield Hardline two years ago with some standard Battlefield franchise modes, but also some unique modes that really represented the cops vs criminal fantasy of Battlefield Hardline.
Conquest, TDM, and Capture the Flag are standard modes of a Battlefield game, but Heist, Hotwire, Blood Money, and Rescue really expanded the game and created new gameplay styles.

What was your favorite mode in Battlefield Hardline?

Battlefield Hardline - Favorite Mode 96 votes

Capture the Bag
2% 2 votes
Hotwire
16% 16 votes
Heist
21% 21 votes
Blood Money
36% 35 votes
Conquest
10% 10 votes
Rescue
7% 7 votes
Team Death Match
5% 5 votes
Crosshair
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Collision_TN
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 21
    LOL, I didn't even have the chance to try Crosshair.
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    Hotwire and Blood money were one of my personal favorites. The amount of teamwork which was required with all the fast paced vehicles was awesome!

I agree!
  • KoffiePauze
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still prefer Hardline over BF1,
    I actually prefer any Battlefield over BF1
  • steezemcqueen1
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    Hotwire and Blood money were one of my personal favorites. The amount of teamwork which was required with all the fast paced vehicles was awesome!

Same here both the best game modes ever with the added bonus of me destroying hotwire in my sedan that's how I got to be #1 on ps4 love hardline more than any other game I have played in my life
  • LOSSSY
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Blood money was awesome ! But I think Heist has to be my personal favourite, it suited the theme of the game really well and created some cool moments :wink:
  • fidor75
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Heist is the best because on downtown when the money car goes on the ground the criminals need to go blow up the back and bring it to a drop off just feels like a movie
  • bronzedgod
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Hotwire totally rocked. Even if you weren't in a vehicle you still had a good time blowing them up! lol
  • xzhpete
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If I could have voted for Squad Heist I totally would have! Such a perfect mode both in terms of gameplay and how it suited the fantasy of the game.

Voted for regular Heist instead; I love it for it's structure and less chaotic nature compared to modes like Conquest or Blood Money. Again, it really nails the fantasy while also remaining uniquely 'Battlefield'.
  • ryan858
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Squad heist I really enjoyed when I was able to find a server and have a squad that spoke over the mic
  • DRAGONPHOENIX69
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I loved Conquest,Hotwire,32vs32TDM and Blood Money in that order.Visceral knocked it out the ball park.I wish Hardline would break off into its own series.The infantry aspect of it is perfect.

Made some great friends on HL as well. Great times.The Visceral crew were amazing to play with.Coolest bunch of guys out there.Top notch.
  • WDA_spaceflaffy
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Heist was great
  • HAYAGamers_Bouns
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 21
    Hello #BestCommunity
    Rescue Rescue Rescue and the others modes.
    Rescue is really a competitive mode with a good ruleset.
    It s a 5vs5, how many mode can we play on this style.
    Please, don t forget eSport players on Battlefield. We are a good community and we love BF because it s a real game..
    BF must be the Nr1 competitive game.
    I dream of this. (Drunkkz3 help us)
    Thank You Jeff
  • DRAGONPHOENIX69
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hotwire and blood money...... I gained immense satisfaction running over snipers up on the hill in hotwire

That's funny as heck lol! I loved going after the snipers on Hardline up in the hills on HotWire.Run up,,throw a moltov on their head,watch them jump around on fire
  • MrRedaSamir
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BFH is the best BF for me
  • Andy89DK
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    #1 Heist
    #2 Hotwire
    #3 Blood Money

(#4 Delicious Donuts Spotted! - Ohh... that was not a game mode, but still pretty funny)
  • Sonic5745
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 22
    As a side note, can we get more of these sticky threads? Maybe one to discuss favorite maps, and another for favorite weapons/gadgets/vehicles? I see this one sticky has already attracted some attention to these mostly dead Hardline forums, so I don't see why not.

I also believe you forgot to add Bounty Hunter and Squad Heist to the poll list.

Now as for my top 3 modes:
    1) Hotwire
    Reason: Guns firing, bullets flying, things going boom, and cars trading paint at high speed all at once like I'm in some sort of Hollywood movie car chase is exactly why I like this mode so much.

2) Blood Money
    Reason: What you can do in this mode is up to you. Attack the enemy vault, defend yours, or go after the money pile in the middle of the map. Also has a nice risk factor in it in that grabbing more money makes you more likely to get killed and unable to secure the cash.

3) Conquest
    Reason: Since this is one of my most played modes in all of the BF games I've played, it's not surprising that it would make this list. It's also the mode where (on the larger maps) I can expect to see more of the vehicle warfare (with choppers, SUVs, and attack trucks) that a BF player may be used to.
  • Truffleshuffle03
    2243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Blood money was my fav. I did really well on that when I played.