This Week in Battlefield V

Battlefield Hardline - Favorite Mode

Comments

• Lucopie073
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love blood money, the close quarters combat on maps like bank, but still a strict PTFO rule. If you don't grab cash for your team, you'll lose!
  • LostDogBR
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I = Conquest
    My Son = Blood Money.
  • mickey67890
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    TDM, Blood Money, Hotwire, and Conquest Large are my favorite. TDM is my most favorite since I play it everyday on Hardline.
  • Fullymet4l
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hotwire but c4 and too much rpgs destroyed it. :P
  • GenesisMD5745
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fullymet4l wrote: »
    That is true. But every now and then when I play Hotwire, I'll run into a good car chase.

During the OB and shortly after the release of Hardline, there was this brief moment where most people didn't have the explosives unlocked and the only way to take down cars were usually with bullets. That was the best time to play Hotwire and enjoy it for what it was made for.

• steezemcqueen1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

If your on ps4 come play some hotwire with the wheel man it's a lotta fun taking out the campers with a sedan
  • steezemcqueen1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sonic5745 wrote: »
    That is true. But every now and then when I play Hotwire, I'll run into a good car chase.

During the OB and shortly after the release of Hardline, there was this brief moment where most people didn't have the explosives unlocked and the only way to take down cars were usually with bullets. That was the best time to play Hotwire and enjoy it for what it was made for.

Gotta love those car battles very intense and hell of a lot a fun
  • GenesisMD5745
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

If your on ps4 come play some hotwire with the wheel man it's a lotta fun taking out the campers with a sedan
    I found that using the hammer to take out campers is a lot more enjoyable:

One guy was too focused on his breaching charges to notice me, and the other was just completely unaware that I was up on the hill and heading straight for him.

• GenesisMD5745
    Blood Money all day long. Enjoyed squad heist too.
    I do miss Squad Heist, along with the other two DLC modes (Bounty Hunter and CTB).

Bounty Hunter to me was like a better, much improved TDM.

CTB was like a faster-paced Heist that also created car chases more often than Hotwire would these days.

Too bad we never got a 4th mode in the Betrayal DLC. Supposedly it didn't turn out right, but I still would've liked to know what it was supposed to be.

Same goes for the naval map that was replaced by Diversion. I don't think much was told about that map. Such a shame we didn't get it since Hardline's boats are rarely ever used.

• Truffleshuffle03
    2267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I took down a car on hotwire with a Molotov. it cut a corner to chase us and I randomly threw it behind us at and it drove through it and then just blew up and I got the Molotov kill.
  • steezemcqueen1

I took down a car on hotwire with a Molotov. it cut a corner to chase us and I randomly threw it behind us at and it drove through it and then just blew up and I got the Molotov kill.

Yeah I have been had with the molotov it's all good I just go back and run em over ;p then give them my signature beep beep
  • GenesisMD5745

Yeah I have been had with the molotov it's all good I just go back and run em over ;p then give them my signature beep beep
    Now I wanna see somebody take out a car with a flashbang. lol

I've seen it done before, but only against infantry. I wonder if throwing one over some breaching charges as an enemy vehicle gets close enough to them would work? I'm not sure, but that's something I'll have to try at some point.

• CorporalClosses
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Worst Battlefield Game Ever!!!!!
  • steezemcqueen1

Why are you on the Hardline forum get back under your bridge
  • DRAGONPHOENIX69
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We need more Hardline!!!!! If anyone

Dude this isn't a place for hate seriously.No reason for you to act that way. Very uncool.
  • GenesisMD5745
    I Agree!!!!! So Terrible!!!!!

Worse Than Battlefield Play4Free!!!!!
    Why are you even in this forum, Corporal? Either you're trolling, or you are in the wrong thread.
  • Truffleshuffle03
    2267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Dude this isn't a place for hate seriously.No reason for you to act that way. Very uncool.

I can see why he hated it. Heck, he only played 13 hours. You can't really judge something if you can't even play a full 24 hours on it.
  • steezemcqueen1

I'd pre order right now
  • IIJakeyII
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Squad Heists hype