Battlefield Hardline - Favorite Mode

Comments

• SilverJackal143
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hotwire in the beta before everyone unlocked all the explosives was really fun probably the most fun I've ever had in a mode. but after that I started to play Heist and Bloodmoney.
    The Two best modes suited for the game.
    Imagine if we Had operations in Hardline though.
  • Sonic5745
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Hotwire in the beta before everyone unlocked all the explosives was really fun probably the most fun I've ever had in a mode. but after that I started to play Heist and Bloodmoney.
    The Two best modes suited for the game.
    Imagine if we Had operations in Hardline though.
    Operations in Hardline doesn't make much sense for me, to be honest.
    Post edited by Sonic5745 on
  • PUNISHER3502
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Even though it's not listed, most of the players in my network as well as myself were big fans of squad heist.
  • aftrmath
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Definitely Blood Money
  • Foot_Sergeant
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Heist on Bankjob and Downtown---Perfect!
  • Sonic5745
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Downtown Heist would be better and more balanced if the CR faction also had a transport chopper.

I don't understand why the LE faction gets one, and the CR faction does not. It's the only map and mode that I recall one team having a certain type of vehicle that the other team doesn't have.

But besides that one issue, I agree. Those are the two most fun vanilla maps for Heist, imo.

• ostrandevall
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i only like hotwire.
  • steezemcqueen1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i only like hotwire.

What platform you on ? If your on ps4 I'm always up for hotwire
  • KIssner_RG
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Battlefield hardline 2, I feel it coming... :smiley:

• SilverJackal143
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sonic5745 wrote: »
    Downtown Heist would be better and more balanced if the CR faction also had a transport chopper.

I don't understand why the LE faction gets one, and the CR faction does not. It's the only map and mode that I recall one team having a certain type of vehicle that the other team doesn't have.

But besides that one issue, I agree. Those are the two most fun vanilla maps for Heist, imo.

Because it's too easy for the Criminals to secure when they have a heli. Believe me. The CR team can secure very quickly with little to no resistance if they manage to steal to Cops Chopper.
  • Sonic5745

Because it's too easy for the Criminals to secure when they have a heli. Believe me. The CR team can secure very quickly with little to no resistance if they manage to steal to Cops Chopper.
    Well, I suppose you've played more Heist than I ever have, so I'll take your word for it.

I have had rounds where our team was able to secure both packages.

But I have also had rounds as a CR where our team can't seem to deliver a package because of the LE's chopper. Perhaps I just need to git gud? :#
  • Turningpoint01
    6 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    never really played anything other that conquest
  • StardustSpeedway
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I completely missed this poll. I voted for heist, to no one's surprise. It's the best mode ever made in a Battlefield game and it plays so amazing in Hardline. I love robbing the bags and stopping people from scoring them. The best gun fights and push are made in heist IMO.

My 2nd vote would go towards crosshair. I enjoyed that mode a lot and played a ton. Too bad it's dead nowadays.
  • Sonic5745
    I completely missed this poll. I voted for heist, to no one's surprise. It's the best mode ever made in a Battlefield game and it plays so amazing in Hardline. I love robbing the bags and stopping people from scoring them. The best gun fights and push are made in heist IMO.

My 2nd vote would go towards crosshair. I enjoyed that mode a lot and played a ton. Too bad it's dead nowadays.
    A little over 2 years now since Hardline first came out, and Heist still reminds me of Rush in an odd way. Is that just me?

Crosshair was fun too. I don't play a lot of the competitive modes in Hardline, but I do enjoy them here more than in any other BF. They seem to fit much better in the law enforcement setting.
  • TMIncorporated
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Heist is seriously the best mode I've ever played in a BF game. I've been playing this game since day one and still can't stop playing Heist. PLEASE GIVE US BFH2!!!
  • killiusmaxximus
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hotwire was the best mode for farming XP and nothing else
  • steezemcqueen1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

How did u farm xp? ??
  • Sonic5745
    You do earn a lot of XP in Hotwire. Maybe more than you should really get.

But have you ever played Hotwire back when Hardline first came out or during one of the betas? Back then, a lot of people played that mode for the car chases, and not for the easy XP or camping competitions.
  • BF_Bouns
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello.. What is your best #Top3 DLC maps?
  • steezemcqueen1
    You do earn a lot of XP in Hotwire. Maybe more than you should really get.

But have you ever played Hotwire back when Hardline first came out or during one of the betas? Back then, a lot of people played that mode for the car chases, and not for the easy XP or camping competitions.

They where the best times insane fun