Battlefield Hardline - Favorite Mode

Comments

• V2Face
    2635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    64 player TDM was always fun even with the god awful spawns. Blood money was a very close second.
  • SiNsOFThEDeViL
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Blood Money but the only reason why i didnt vote for Conquest is because on map Down Town everybody rushes for C and then just camp there for the entire game and block every possible entry to the building
  • HyweenDomaSa
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    For me at first, it was Conquest (and still do when the other servers are full) then I "discovered" Hotwire! Yes I get a bunch of money but for me it's the helping out for others. In Everglades, I will take a vehicle with an RPG in trunk and skid sideways at the bottom of the bridge, giving the RPG to who ever wants it and I use the vehicle as a shield and pick off who ever is supposedly taking over the bridge. Or, I will go full John Wick with the vehicle and run over as many "bad guys" as I can. ;)

Being tactful and not going all COD on every map, helps.
    (I AM VIRUS3663)
  • MoreYogurt
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I loved Hotwire
  • UNEARTHED-POO1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Greetings, Battlefield Hardline fans!

We launched Battlefield Hardline two years ago with some standard Battlefield franchise modes, but also some unique modes that really represented the cops vs criminal fantasy of Battlefield Hardline.
    Conquest, TDM, and Capture the Flag are standard modes of a Battlefield game, but Heist, Hotwire, Blood Money, and Rescue really expanded the game and created new gameplay styles.

What was your favorite mode in Battlefield Hardline? [/quote

TDM was the best mode for me being TDM fan I made it to your leaderboards U-poo I think the tdm was the best I've ever played since cod mw2 beats the others hands down, I'm slowly warming to BF1 as more content is brought in if you want to keep people interested in the game you've got to keep the fans of your product interested by bringing the dlc's out a bit quicker than you did, I really think bf1 is a fantastic product I waste hours upon hours blasting away and have some fantastic fun after a hard days work like I said I was one of the best in the world at hardline so I loved it cant wait to see what's next from dice and the team
  • Borg_QC
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    #1- Blood Money #2- Heist #3- Hotwire

I don't mentioned Team Deathmatch because 64 players in this game with little maps and awful respawn...

I like in BF Hardline the possibility to take health by pressing "X" on medic or ammo on enforcer. I don't understand why DICE don't introduce this in BF1 ???

:)
  • MadaGoinaPS4
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Blood Money !
  • gjiobusBY
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Здравствуйте всем,кто читает,давно не заходил в игру,
    а игра ещё жива или;)
  • Unit-RX400
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Hotwire.
  • steezemcqueen1
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Definitely hotwire best game mode ever as I love BF and driving games so it's a great mix in my eyes
  • DRAGONPHOENIX69
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    32vs32 TDM was and is pure bliss .All infantry,maps aren't too big but enough room to move and great gunplay .
  • PotatoKilr
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really like the idea of heist and squad heist (You forgot to list that mode!) but I really prefer playing blood money, especially when I'm the helicopter pilot bringing in and taking out my squad to steal money from the enemy vault. Night woods is my favorite blood money map, partially because its the only non DLC map with a scout helicopter.
  • BangBoomPow98
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Conquest and TDM the most fun and funniest fps I've played in long time. Still play it cause I'm not over thinking about everything it's just good fun.
  • Unit-RX400
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    32vs32 TDM was and is pure bliss .All infantry,maps aren't too big but enough room to move and great gunplay .

And what precisely is good there? Mixed spawns with enemy in every 20 sec? pff
  • Nesterhaus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Left over a year ago and to come back to an all but abandoned game is sad-what are folks now playing as the star wars stuff-hated it.. Anyone? I miss sniping in the city
  • brady-the-gamer4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Blood Money without a doubt. For me it was a mode that fitted the setting perfectly; many of the other modes felt tacky. Even Conquest I'd say didn't feel "right" with the Law Enforcement vs Criminals scenario.

I love bfh bloodmoney big space lot of action
  • RajeeMama007
    29 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    Nesterhaus wrote: »
    Left over a year ago and to come back to an all but abandoned game is sad-what are folks now playing as the star wars stuff-hated it.. Anyone? I miss sniping in the city

Yea...I can understand how you feel. But that's the way things are...just like life I guess. You can't expect a good thing to last forever, you know! lol
    Anyway, I have been playing Hardline recently & I can say that there are quite a number of people still playing the game despite it being over three years old and it being generally regarded as the 'black sheep' of the Battlefield franchise. I feel those who really love Hardline should be grateful for that & should continue playing it until the online servers for the game are finally shut down. Never have any regrets that you didn't enjoy something you loved to the fullest until it was no more!

PS: A pooch sniper! Hmm...interesting! :)

Post edited by RajeeMama007 on
  • Sjangsung
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Like BFH :smile: sad its death.
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i liked all the modes, i thought they each had there own little flare,lol but that's just me though liking variety.
  • steezemcqueen1
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sjangsung wrote: »
    Like BFH :smile: sad its death.

It's not dead I play regularly