Thank you to the people that pointed out to me the fact

realistalive
606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
that shooting at planes decreases your accuracy with scout rifles... I never knew that if you land hits on planes with infantry weapons, the stat tracker still counts them as misses.
I haven't fired off a single round at a plane in over two weeks and my accuracy has been steadily going up.

I'm sitting at 62% now with my top weapon.

Just out of curiosity, what's are some of your accuracy %'s with your most used scout rifle? I'd like to get a benchmark going, to try and and figure out if I'm in the above/below average crowd..

Comments

• Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My best is 44% accuracy with the Martini-Henry. I mostly use the Gewehr M.95 though and have a 42% accuracy. I play scout in Domination on the front line against a ton of shotguns and automatico users, so you don't have a lot of time to line up a shot. I think my recent accuracy is higher than 44% though since I land a lot more shots now than I did when I started this Battlefield. Playing longer ranged game modes like Frontlines recently has helped to increase my accuracy stat.

I'd say 62% accuracy is definitely above average though.
  • Rasgyn_PS
    325 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My average accuracy is 0.2. My best rifle is the M.95 carbine which is at 45.5% and so i think its awesome because that is above 0.2. I also didnt know that shooting at airplanes decease accuracy, what a stupid stat btw shoot at airplanes and the game instantly stops taking you serious and basically says "Ok fine whatever, with that one bullet you have proven yourself to be the biggest clown on this planet earth. I shall therefore decrease your acc stat by 10 points per game, and no more battlepacks for you either buddy".
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Feed4u wrote: »
    Not trying to bash on you. But don't you think helping your team to remove a plane is more important than a arbitrary stat?

"I take nearly every single shot opportunity I can, you ain't hitting him you if you never took the shot."

-Wayne Gretzky (sort of)

• realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    My best is 44% accuracy with the Martini-Henry. I mostly use the Gewehr M.95 though and have a 42% accuracy. I play scout in Domination on the front line against a ton of shotguns and automatico users, so you don't have a lot of time to line up a shot. I think my recent accuracy is higher than 44% though since I land a lot more shots now than I did when I started this Battlefield. Playing longer ranged game modes like Frontlines recently has helped to increase my accuracy stat.

Cool, I checked & the average and it's somewhere around 34%, so your accuracy's very commendable

@sixclicks What do you have as your go-to secondary?

I go with the Frommer Stop. The fastest draw time, best hip fire, you don't even need to zoom in with it. Gewehr M.95 + Frommer combo is just heaven-sent. I stopped running any other pistol altogether.

fg8CeVA.png
  • grrlpurple
    841 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My overall accuracy is at 0.16 and I don't care. I shoot anything that moves and aggressively cap and defend objectives.
  • shikari2007
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Every time a plane passes overhead and i'm not already engaged in combat i pop a few rounds off at them as well as spotting them, as a regular pilot myself, any infantry that spots or fires a few round off is making my job easier, and lets everyone see where the planes are coming from ect if utilising the mini map, so with that said my accuracy with the SMLE MK-III is currently at 38%, But

Screw the stat, its not that important is it?

Benefiting my team by spotting/causing damage is more important :smile:
  • koikah
    74 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not trying to bash on you. But don't you think helping your team to remove a plane is more important than a arbitrary stat?

Isn't it all arbitrary in the grand scheme of things? All you're doing is marginally inconveniencing that plane as infantry, yeah you might cause some damage and postpone a strafe as a pilot's forced to repair, but you're not going to have a noticeable effect on that plane unless most of the infantry on the ground lays into it.

Your best bet would be to get a friendly pilot to counter that plane or an AA truck/emplacement.
  • von_Campenstein
    6618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't care about accurasy, I spam shots down range suppressing the enemy no matter the weapon depending on the situation.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm around 52%. Not sure where I sit in relation to what is average. I would guess I'm right at average to just slightly above. (talking sniper rifle here, not all weapons average.)
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    that shooting at planes decreases your accuracy with scout rifles... I never knew that if you land hits on planes with infantry weapons, the stat tracker still counts them as misses.
    I haven't fired off a single round at a plane in over two weeks and my accuracy has been steadily going up.

I'm sitting at 62% now with my top weapon.

Just out of curiosity, what's are some of your accuracy %'s with your most used scout rifle? I'd like to get a benchmark going, to try and and figure out if I'm in the above/below average crowd..

Who cares about a stat nobody will ever see? Sheesh.

Just play the game, ffs.
  • TrulyBarbaric
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Eh I don't really care about my stats too much besides my SPM - Score Per Minute and to a lesser degree my K/D. I been running around with the Lebel Sniper and C93 lately. C93 is pretty accurate and has a lot of bullets I can spam out real fast so its been pretty beast. I've actually switched to it when I run M97 Shotgun for the Elite Codex entry so I can snipe a bit with it at medium ranges outside of shotgun range.
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Sixclicks wrote: »

Cool, I checked & the average and it's somewhere around 34%, so your accuracy's very commendable

@sixclicks What do you have as your go-to secondary?

I go with the Frommer Stop. The fastest draw time, best hip fire, you don't even need to zoom in with it. Gewehr M.95 + Frommer combo is just heaven-sent. I stopped running any other pistol altogether.

fg8CeVA.png

I use the same secondary, the Frommer Stop. It's by far my favorite pistol to go along with the M.95. The draw speed is the most important stat on it imo since when you need it, you need it fast. I usually just hipfire the Frommer Stop, so my accuracy with it isn't that great.

In order of Kills, Kills Per Minute, Accuracy:

image.png

I flip between guns and classes a lot, so my number of kills with the M.95 is nowhere near as impressive as yours. Lately I dusted off the Martini-Henry for the first time since the patch a while ago where they nerfed it. I'm trying to get used to it again so I can unlock the scoped version as fast as possible with the 300 kills it requires. I feel like the scoped version of the Martini-Henry is going to be insanely powerful.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    49.2% with the Gewehr 95 Carbine. 2-3 kills per mag of 5.
  • mrtwotimes
    821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My accuracy is "I hit some, I miss some"
  • anzc_slang
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ScoutOnIy wrote: »

Isn't it all arbitrary in the grand scheme of things? All you're doing is marginally inconveniencing that plane as infantry, yeah you might cause some damage and postpone a strafe as a pilot's forced to repair, but you're not going to have a noticeable effect on that plane unless most of the infantry on the ground lays into it.

Your best bet would be to get a friendly pilot to counter that plane or an AA truck/emplacement.

Well if that plane is trying to repair you can disrupt it with a k bullet, potentially being a great help to an allied pilot. Also if the accuracy stats don't reflect hits to planes, then they really aren't *ahem* accurate anyways...

Having said that I do get where you're coming from, the stat is kind of the equivalent of points in the strictly personal sense, so something to work towards. IMO Dice should patch that one in.