Battlefest: March 30th (Updated)

crabman169
12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited March 2017
News update

17389253_1024946884303687_6813544270109888253_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=abdbad62f4c1c59135b3bfe57d4286ba&oe=5972E945

AHSCCjq.jpg

XV3hepW.jpg

6UAd1f3.jpg

JDJoaq5.jpg

Update ICYMI
Post edited by crabman169 on

Comments

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah great. There will be also a zodiac mission and when you complete it you must pray to god and beg to get the dog tag because as allways Dice *UCKED UP something so they cant give you the dog tag and you must contact EA help to get it. Like the last 2 zodiac missons. PLS dice spend your time to fix all bugs and problems instead of spending your time on this battlefest

I and many others have had no issues with dogtags and other rewards.

Are you sure you completed the requirements on time?

I don't get how the rest of us can't have an event because you haven't gotten a dogtag; keep pushing with EA support and you'll get it.

Also note is this a community event and celebrating Dice's 25th anniversary; the devs working on this may have nothing to do with the team that handles bugs etc.
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    I did completed the requirements on time and i get the dog tag after i contact EA help. And iam not the only one. Search on the forum for : Pisces dogtag or Capricorn Dog Tag or valentine dog tag. And in my opinion its beter that the devs who spend their time on this event help the other devs who try to fix the bugs in this game. When the game works 95 or 100% then they can spend tiime to battlefest and other events
  • ILoveBF2Fin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sounds good, they certainly got me excited for this.
    As for the greatest community in the world - not so sure, I mean for example look at this guy's reaction to me simply destroying his plane lol
    http://plays.tv/video/58cd4bea9e6b0f480f/lolchat-2
  • greywulf99
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Will Battlefield 4 games PS4 Platform go on sale? I hope so been looking to pick up Premium at a sale price. Also looking for Battlefield 3 Premium PC version. I have gotten back into the series since really enjoying Battlefield 1 Premium.
  • Awesomizer0808
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Will Battlefield 1 Premium Go On Sale??? I Dont Want To Spend $70 (Australian) Now,For Premium, To Be On Sale In 4 Days!
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Will Battlefield 1 Premium Go On Sale??? I Dont Want To Spend $70 (Australian) Now,For Premium, To Be On Sale In 4 Days!

We don't know.
  • Awesomizer0808
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    And... WHAT ABOUT ANZACS! Why Is There No Gallipolli In BF1, That Was Australia's Biggest WW1 Icon!
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    And... WHAT ABOUT ANZACS! Why Is There No Gallipolli In BF1, That Was Australia's Biggest WW1 Icon!

Third DLC is about Gallipoli.
  • BigF33t_13
    6838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I highly doubt it. Probably after all the DLC's are released.
  • Rasgyn_PS
    325 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Where do you find info about the battlefest? Does it have a seperate website or something? I only saw it when i started up the game once.
  • Phthinein
    Rasgyn_PS wrote: »
    Where do you find info about the battlefest? Does it have a seperate website or something? I only saw it when i started up the game once.

Reddit and twiiter. They won't post it here.
  • greywulf99
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    From what I've read in the past years Battlefest did not have any Battlefield games on sale just extra achievements. Yes?
  • Phthinein
    Don't remember. I kind of was a massive drug addict until an hour ago.
  • Awesomizer0808

Third DLC is about Gallipoli.

Good!
  • Awesomizer0808

We don't know.

I Hope It Does, I Can Buy The Game Again For Cheaper Than Premium By Itself
  • Zte7e
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I tend to agree with one of the other posts.. Please fix the existing bugs before pumping out more unfinished product - the LOADOUT on the companion app/website still doesn't work. Never has I don't believe!
  • RushOr
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Only 30th ? Im Not @ Home :( last Battlefest was 1 Week !!!
  • gentlegopher
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RushOr wrote: »

Ditto. Luckily I sometimes get internet on my ship (merchant marine/commercial shipping industry). Hoping I can lag through just enough games to get any dogtag or other items they pass out to participants.
  • Phthinein
    RushOr wrote: »

Ditto. Luckily I sometimes get internet on my ship (merchant marine/commercial shipping industry). Hoping I can lag through just enough games to get any dogtag or other items they pass out to participants.
    You guys dont have a satellite connection?
    Weird my car has more perks than a commercial ship.

We don't know.

I Hope It Does, I Can Buy The Game Again For Cheaper Than Premium By Itself

It probably wont be.