★ NEW 2017 © NEXT GEN RESHADE MOD ★ - Most Realistic Colors and Cinematic Feel.

13»

Comments

• philyz
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Overtakker wrote: »
    So this is a first time I use SweetFX / Reshade or at least I tried

The game start and it displays show an error message who says the game stoped work, someone can help me with this, I'm sure I did the correct installation

Also, Good Work, honestly I liked it a lot

I was having the same issue. What I did to get it to work was the following:

1) Remove the ReShade and change in video settings to window or borderless instead of fullscreen. ( I have not tried window)
    2) Reinstall ReShade
    3) Run "bf4" in the game folder (not sure if this is required)

It appears that the game stops working when you choose in the video options fullscreen.

hope this helps.

thx for posting the solution to this. im playing always in window mode..so i didnt test it in full screen mode. but borderless window do the trick . thx .
    i will add it in my reshade-mod description.
  • philyz
    NOVA-GOA wrote: »
    here is the link.

https://reshade.me/

here is the detailed instruction to get it to work.

https://reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/2501-reshade-3-0-guide-for-newcomers

you dont need to download reshade for my mod to run. because another reshade version is already in the archiv.
    the reshade you posted isnt compatible to my mod.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Wow, that looks amazing!
  • philyz
    thank you ...appreciate it