It's time to NERF Planes!!!

Comments

• SliceNaToooR
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    slu1ce wrote: »
    I only play frontline now. You know why? No planes. Everytime I jump back into conquest, there is 1-2 guys destroying everyone with the bomber. Usually finishing with ridiculous KD match after match.

I have tried frontline for that same reason, but unfortunately your too much depended on your team and i am not good enough to carry a team.
    In domination i can make the difference..
    I just wish the maps were abit larger.

I probably should give domination a shot.

I keep finishing top 3 of my team, match after match... and boost an average of 1,580 score per minute with a 2.5 KD.. but still look at my god damm win percentage of 42.60% :/

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/slu1ce
  • SirBobdk
    5293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Diabolus_Musica wrote
    LOL I'll remember that when I'm in a tank and a tank hunter planes is strafing me over and over, doing like 60+ damage each time, and the AA guns are out and our team has no pilots so literally there's NOTHING to stop him. I'll remember how useless it is...
    Tank hunter attack planes need a serious nerf.
    So Tank hunter should be nerfed because a team don't have any pilots or no one repair's the AA.
    Should Tanks be nerfed if a team don't have any playing assault class.?
    It makes no sense. BF is based on team play (or should be) and it's the team that decides how good a pilot or tanker is allowed to be.
  • Anarchhyyyyy
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    pHill-Ace wrote: »
    Attack plane tank hunter: needs to be totally reworked somehow as it is currently 100% useless.
    LOL I'll remember that when I'm in a tank and a tank hunter planes is strafing me over and over, doing like 60+ damage each time, and the AA guns are out and our team has no pilots so literally there's NOTHING to stop him. I'll remember how useless it is...

They just good in right hands actually. Problem is tanks cant defend theyself against planes most of the time. maybe all tanks need some dmg buff against planes ( you cant shot them anyway). Or give us more angle to shot them. Dmg buff will be better so its not be effected ground vs ground fights
  • Slapdbuuty
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Attack plane tank hunter: needs to be totally reworked somehow as it is currently 100% useless.

They just good in right hands actually. Problem is tanks cant defend theyself against planes most of the time. maybe all tanks need some dmg buff against planes ( you cant shot them anyway). Or give us more angle to shot them. Dmg buff will be better so its not be effected ground vs ground fights

Its a one shot kill with the canon how much more do ya need?
    If a tank hunter attack plane is attaking you dig a ditch and prelare to fire back!
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to see the class the person was using on the scoreboard at the end of a round PLUS: if they were flying for most of the round, then put some sort of airplane icon next to their gamertag so we know that's how they got 50 kills in the game.

I'm always curious when I see 28-1 or some high k/d if they were either recon or pilot.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you cap flags and play your class the right way you should be at the top of the scoreboard.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Diabolus_Musica wrote
    So Tank hunter should be nerfed because a team don't have any pilots or no one repair's the AA.
    It makes no sense. BF is based on team play (or should be) and it's the team that decides how good a pilot or tanker is allowed to be.

You want people use to "rely on teamwork"? Is that a joke? Have you played this game recently? Medics don't revive, support doesn't drop ammo, and nobody repairs/supports tanks at all. I agree the game SHOULD BE based on team play. That's a great idea in theory. As far as nobody repairing the AA, it would be nice if that wasn't broken in the game and you could actually repair it.
    Slapdbuuty wrote: »

If a tank hunter attack plane is attaking you dig a ditch and prelare to fire back!

If the plane attacks at a steep enough angle the tank can never touch him. Literally helpless against him.
  • Slapdbuuty
    @Diabolus_Musica wrote

You want people use to "rely on teamwork"? Is that a joke? Have you played this game recently? Medics don't revive, support doesn't drop ammo, and nobody repairs/supports tanks at all. I agree the game SHOULD BE based on team play. That's a great idea in theory. As far as nobody repairing the AA, it would be nice if that wasn't broken in the game and you could actually repair it.

If the plane attacks at a steep enough angle the tank can never touch him. Literally helpless against him.

Then just keep moving un predicted its alot hader for a aircraft to hit somethink if its in a zig zag motion
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    I would like to see the class the person was using on the scoreboard at the end of a round PLUS: if they were flying for most of the round, then put some sort of airplane icon next to their gamertag so we know that's how they got 50 kills in the game.

I'm always curious when I see 28-1 or some high k/d if they were either recon or pilot.

99% chance it is a vehicle.
  • DingoKillr
    4298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Diabolus_Musica wrote

Which is when ricochet comes in.

The Tank Hunter needs a nerf against Planes.
  • montreal961
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    lol crybabies cry about the TF, get it nerfed, now all the TF pilots go to TH because it's the next best plane, and the same babies cry about that too. They'll cry about whatever plane is used the most because that is what will kill them 2 to 4 times a game. They'd rather come on here and complain about getting killed a few times a game than actually put in the effort to get in a plane and do something about it. Anybody with half a brain and an couple hours of playtime can become at least competent in the BK fighter, which is pretty effective and taking out attack planes and bombers.

These whiners won't be happy until planes are completely out of the game.
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tank hunter is my go-to plane now, just because it's really fun to play. Those saying it needs nerfing are just mad that they can't kill-¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in vehicles as much. I finished at the top of the leaderboard using TH in one game, and I only had 14 kills.
  • DingoKillr
    4298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lol crybabies cry about the TF, get it nerfed, now all the TF pilots go to TH because it's the next best plane, and the same babies cry about that too. They'll cry about whatever plane is used the most because that is what will kill them 2 to 4 times a game.

What are talking about the TF was OP and with the new maneuverability it would have been worse, not even the current BKF or AP comes close to how that was with a solo player able to run riot over everyone in Air or Ground.
  • Temp1st
    2493 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    lol crybabies cry about the TF, get it nerfed, now all the TF pilots go to TH because it's the next best plane, and the same babies cry about that too. They'll cry about whatever plane is used the most because that is what will kill them 2 to 4 times a game.

What are talking about the TF was OP and with the new maneuverability it would have been worse, not even the current BKF or AP comes close to how that was with a solo player able to run riot over everyone in Air or Ground.

This is the problem 1 guy should not have a anti everything plane. TF was near anti everything and ATAP Is literally anti everything if you have the skill to use it properly.
  • montreal961
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »

It's not about the TF.

The point is that when one witch hunt ends, another begins. If the TH plane is nerfed because of all the crying, then there will just be more crying about the next best plane after that one once everyone moves on from the TH.

Planes will always seem OP to infantry because infantry can't really do much to take them out. Theyre basically helpless against planes as regular infantry. They have to get into a vehicle or anti air, which most people just won't do because they are lazy and would rather just rage and blame the game. They're mad because their Hellreigel can't rip a plane to shreds, or mad because their 5 kill Model 10 A Hunter spree was cut short.

It's like getting killed by a plane 3 or so times in one game, if that many times, is such a huge deal. Its not a big deal most of the time. People are just mad because they perceive getting killed by a plane as cheap or unfair. And around here seeing a pilot have a good KD just triggers some deep seeded rage in some people.

Again, if a pilot is kicking your ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, get in anti air or go fly a counter plane. Its the same as if you were getting wrecked by the same sniper over and over. Either start counter sniping, or go over there and confront them in closer quarters.

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lol crybabies cry about the TF, get it nerfed, now all the TF pilots go to TH because it's the next best plane, and the same babies cry about that too. They'll cry about whatever plane is used the most because that is what will kill them 2 to 4 times a game. They'd rather come on here and complain about getting killed a few times a game than actually put in the effort to get in a plane and do something about it. Anybody with half a brain and an couple hours of playtime can become at least competent in the BK fighter, which is pretty effective and taking out attack planes and bombers.

And you're the TF abuser who now protect his easy mode on the forum...
    TH should kill tanks and be half decent against inf.
    But useless against fighters....thats why is is called TankHunter
  • Slapdbuuty

Funny thing is even with a buff to the Aa guns they still complain
    the only thing that makes me sad is all the fighters are gone dogfighting attackplanes is way to easy and borring.
  • Slapdbuuty
    IllIllIII wrote: »

And you're the TF abuser who now protect his easy mode on the forum...
    TH should kill tanks and be half decent against inf.
    But useless against fighters....thats why is is called TankHunter

so your saying it should be bad at shooting down planes...
    thats what tf pilots were saying...just buff up the other fighters nerf the trench against air lol

But now attackplanes are the new kings and all i have to say is tough luck now theres a new varient in town get use to it i have.
  • IllIllIII

Funny thing is even with a buff to the Aa guns they still complain
    the only thing that makes me sad is all the fighters are gone dogfighting attackplanes is way to easy and borring.

The AA has been nerfed into oblivion...
    But your probably never on foot so you couldn't know.
  • Emporer2
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Attack Planes are not king of the skies now... Sure if there is a gunner in their backseat it can get harder, but shoot them from far away, don't get close... jump at them when another plane is on them. I know I'm not going down by an Attack Plane in a Fighter... and I originally flew Attack Planes.

Do you actually pick bomber killer loadout for that job, or ... ?

Trench Fighter, I hate those stupid rockets on Bomber Killer lol.

Well, if you land all bullets consistently with the french fighter, it's down fast for sure I guess! Those flame-bullets on the dogfighter are mighty useless in comparison.

Something else that I've noticed when taking on attack planes with the trench fighter. Many pilots still try to switch to the gunner's seat to shoot at me when I'm tailing them. When the plane slows down and I over take it, I'll drop my darts right on the pilot, usually killing him directly or they finish off the plane and down he goes.