It's time to NERF Planes!!!

Comments

• Slapdbuuty
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Slapdbuuty wrote: »
    lol crybabies cry about the TF, get it nerfed, now all the TF pilots go to TH because it's the next best plane, and the same babies cry about that too. They'll cry about whatever plane is used the most because that is what will kill them 2 to 4 times a game. They'd rather come on here and complain about getting killed a few times a game than actually put in the effort to get in a plane and do something about it. Anybody with half a brain and an couple hours of playtime can become at least competent in the BK fighter, which is pretty effective and taking out attack planes and bombers.

These whiners won't be happy until planes are completely out of the game.

Funny thing is even with a buff to the Aa guns they still complain
    the only thing that makes me sad is all the fighters are gone dogfighting attackplanes is way to easy and borring.

The AA has been nerfed into oblivion...
    But your probably never on foot so you couldn't know.

They buffed the damage multipler to all aircraft as well as buff the inner blast damage...sounds like a buff to me.
    and if im never on foot how is the cavalry class my best vehicle? Lol its like saying because your a infant you cant fly...
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lol crybabies cry about the TF, get it nerfed, now all the TF pilots go to TH because it's the next best plane, and the same babies cry about that too. They'll cry about whatever plane is used the most because that is what will kill them 2 to 4 times a game. They'd rather come on here and complain about getting killed a few times a game than actually put in the effort to get in a plane and do something about it. Anybody with half a brain and an couple hours of playtime can become at least competent in the BK fighter, which is pretty effective and taking out attack planes and bombers.

the only thing that makes me sad is all the fighters are gone dogfighting attackplanes is way to easy and borring.

They buffed the damage multipler to all aircraft as well as buff the inner blast damage...sounds like a buff to me.
    and if im never on foot how is the cavalry class my best vehicle? Lol its like saying because your a infant you cant fly...

How good is that buff if every AA is broken??
  • Slapdbuuty

You get a repair tool?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You get a repair tool?

You get killed tons of times during the loooong repair...
    Planes can also repair when they have been shot.... yet they get killed.

The disabled AA was a huge nerf.
  • Slapdbuuty

You get a repair tool?

You get killed tons of times during the loooong repair...
    Planes can also repair when they have been shot.... yet they get killed.

I find it more of a fix i do belive dice need to cut down the time but it is alot superior to the gun being destroyed and never coming back in gamemodes like operations.
    Dice tryed something new and in time they will tone down and r3balance the repair time.heres hoping that dice make the fortress guns and MG's repairable in the near future
  • SirBobdk
    5293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    @IllIllIII wrote:
    Agree and with the increase speed of the AP balance is in favor of the AP.
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You get a repair tool?

You dont know about the bug?

I dont think you regularly try to repair AA or AT positions.
  • Slapdbuuty

You get a repair tool?

You dont know about the bug?

I dont think you regularly try to repair AA or AT positions.

Yes ik about the bug but it only affects a few of the guns its quite annoying i find it happens alot at the d flag on sinai
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Diabolus_Musica wrote
    LOL I'll remember that when I'm in a tank and a tank hunter planes is strafing me over and over, doing like 60+ damage each time, and the AA guns are out and our team has no pilots so literally there's NOTHING to stop him. I'll remember how useless it is...
    Tank hunter attack planes need a serious nerf.
    So Tank hunter should be nerfed because a team don't have any pilots or no one repair's the AA.
    Should Tanks be nerfed if a team don't have any playing assault class.?
    It makes no sense. BF is based on team play (or should be) and it's the team that decides how good a pilot or tanker is allowed to be.

You want people use to "rely on teamwork"? Is that a joke? Have you played this game recently? Medics don't revive, support doesn't drop ammo, and nobody repairs/supports tanks at all. I agree the game SHOULD BE based on team play. That's a great idea in theory. As far as nobody repairing the AA, it would be nice if that wasn't broken in the game and you could actually repair it.
    pHill-Ace wrote: »
    Attack plane tank hunter: needs to be totally reworked somehow as it is currently 100% useless.
    LOL I'll remember that when I'm in a tank and a tank hunter planes is strafing me over and over, doing like 60+ damage each time, and the AA guns are out and our team has no pilots so literally there's NOTHING to stop him. I'll remember how useless it is...

Tank hunter attack planes need a serious nerf.

They just good in right hands actually. Problem is tanks cant defend theyself against planes most of the time. maybe all tanks need some dmg buff against planes ( you cant shot them anyway). Or give us more angle to shot them. Dmg buff will be better so its not be effected ground vs ground fights

Its a one shot kill with the canon how much more do ya need?
    If a tank hunter attack plane is attaking you dig a ditch and prelare to fire back!

If the plane attacks at a steep enough angle the tank can never touch him. Literally helpless against him.

Then just keep moving un predicted its alot hader for a aircraft to hit somethink if its in a zig zag motion

Fabulous idea, just keep moving. Too bad the tank doesn't move fast enough and the tank killer plane can adjust his shots and hit you on a strafe with each shot anyway. But yes that's what I hear people say all the time, "oh just keep moving then they can't hit you". Not only CAN they hit you with a tank hunter plane every time, bombers can adjust and hit you with all their bombs too, even when you're moving.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017

Correct, I'd rather complain than get in a plane myself and "do something about it". Why? I don't fly planes in this game because I don't enjoy it and I find it boring and not much fun. I play the game to have fun, not to get revenge on someone in a video game.

And yes I agree I'd be fine with them just completely removing planes from the game. I loved, LOVED Bad Company 2 partly because it only had helicopters, not planes. I'm OK with helicopters since they're actually USEFUL, and can be used for troop transport and to cap flags. Try capping a flag with a plane, LOL. Planes have a very limited purpose and just aren't very useful in a team focused game like this.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    Tank hunter is my go-to plane now, just because it's really fun to play. Those saying it needs nerfing are just mad that they can't kill-**** in vehicles as much. I finished at the top of the leaderboard using TH in one game, and I only had 14 kills.

If you had only 14 kills and finished at the top of the leaderboard then your team wasn't much good. Why? Because the plane is useless for anything else. You didn't finish on top because you were capping flags for example.
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Tank hunter is my go-to plane now, just because it's really fun to play. Those saying it needs nerfing are just mad that they can't kill-**** in vehicles as much. I finished at the top of the leaderboard using TH in one game, and I only had 14 kills.

If you had only 14 kills and finished at the top of the leaderboard then your team wasn't much good. Why? Because the plane is useless for anything else. You didn't finish on top because you were capping flags for example.

I was playing with my platoon, and we smoked the other team. I had over 20,000 points with the TH plane. I like how you know everything.
  • Skill4Reel
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Planes and mortars on the behemoths only target the players at the top of the score board that are putting in the most work. Everybody else is safe.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    edited July 2017

I was playing with my platoon, and we smoked the other team. I had over 20,000 points with the TH plane. I like how you know everything.

You like how I know everything? Believe me I like it too, it comes in handy. Thank you for noticing that I know everything. It's nice to get credit where credit is due. Thank you for giving me the proper respect.

If you got only 14 kills with a vehicle that can't and doesn't cap flags at all, and you were at the top of the leaderboard then your team wasn't that good, plain and simple. I could run around on the ground and cap flags, and get ZERO KILLS, and beat your score in a plane that's useless for anything but kills, with no problem at all. I don't need to "know everything" to know that. Either you're lying about being on "top of the leaderboard" or your team was bad. Which is it? And the fact that you were "playing with your platoon" means nothing.

• SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You like how I know everything? I think you could have just posted and not made that little comment at all. But you couldn't resist could you? LOL.

If you got only 14 kills with a vehicle that can't and doesn't cap flags at all, and you were at the top of the leaderboard then your team wasn't that good, plain and simple. I could run around on the ground and cap flags, and get ZERO KILLS, and beat your score in a plane that's useless for anything but kills, with no problem at all. I don't need to "know everything" to know that. Either you're lying about being on "top of the leaderboard" or your team was bad. Which is it?

I'm not lying about anything. I was on top of the leaderboard, and my team smoked the other. Just because the plane doesn't get as many kills as the rest doesn't render it useless. I think you underestimate how doing tons of damage on enemy vehicles can help out your team. I'm not here to boast about scores and how mine was so great, because 20,000+ points is done all the time. My point is that doing it in a "useless" plane tends to contradict your statement completely.
  • trip1ex
    5219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    yeah repairable turned out to be a nerf in my experience on pubs on pc. They usually sit unrepaired.

Even if you equip a wrench, you quickly find that the AA repair process is 3/4 broke. You can't tell you are repairing the thing most of the time. It's poorly done.

I don't get why a feature in such a poor state is let into the game!??!?! What was the hurry? No one was clamoring for half-baked features.

As a pilot though I like it. AA is quite powerful so nice to have them down for extended periods of time.

• Diabolus_Musica
    edited July 2017

You like how I know everything? I think you could have just posted and not made that little comment at all. But you couldn't resist could you? LOL.

If you got only 14 kills with a vehicle that can't and doesn't cap flags at all, and you were at the top of the leaderboard then your team wasn't that good, plain and simple. I could run around on the ground and cap flags, and get ZERO KILLS, and beat your score in a plane that's useless for anything but kills, with no problem at all. I don't need to "know everything" to know that. Either you're lying about being on "top of the leaderboard" or your team was bad. Which is it?

I'm not lying about anything. I was on top of the leaderboard, and my team smoked the other. Just because the plane doesn't get as many kills as the rest doesn't render it useless. I think you underestimate how doing tons of damage on enemy vehicles can help out your team. I'm not here to boast about scores and how mine was so great, because 20,000+ points is done all the time. My point is that doing it in a "useless" plane tends to contradict your statement completely.

Compared to any other vehicle, a vehicle that can't cap flags is less useful. Would you argue that? What's more useful, a tank that can cap flags and get a lot of kills, or a plane that can't cap flags at all?

OK maybe "useless" is too strong a word, cleary they have uses when they're harrassing tanks and other ground objects that can actually cap flags.
  • SaintBrandon88

Hmm well when I go 60-0 in a tank AND I'm capping flags usually my team is mad because I've got 60 kills and 0 deaths and they complain that I'm "doing nothing" and "farming kills". Anything that can't cap flags has limited use compared to something that can cap flags. That's just simple logic. Is it totally useless? Of course not. It's just not as useful as a tank which can kill a lot of things AND cap flags.

Anything that helps the team is alright in my book. If no one on your team flew a plane, then your team would get obliterated by them. Someone has to use them, and the TH is one of the most team-oriented vehicles if used properly., in my opinion.
  • Diabolus_Musica

Hmm well when I go 60-0 in a tank AND I'm capping flags usually my team is mad because I've got 60 kills and 0 deaths and they complain that I'm "doing nothing" and "farming kills". Anything that can't cap flags has limited use compared to something that can cap flags. That's just simple logic. Is it totally useless? Of course not. It's just not as useful as a tank which can kill a lot of things AND cap flags.

Anything that helps the team is alright in my book. If no one on your team flew a plane, then your team would get obliterated by them. Someone has to use them, and the TH is one of the most team-oriented vehicles if used properly., in my opinion.

I have to agree that indirectly everything helps the team. But objects that can cap flags help more, would be my argument. If for example the entire team did nothing but fly tank hunter planes (I know that's not possible) then we'd lose, we wouldn't be able to capture flags. On the other hand if every single person on the team was in the tank we would be able to cap flags.
  • Slapdbuuty
    trip1ex wrote: »
    yeah repairable turned out to be a nerf in my experience on pubs on pc. They usually sit unrepaired.

Even if you equip a wrench, you quickly find that the AA repair process is 3/4 broke. You can't tell you are repairing the thing most of the time. It's poorly done.

I don't get why a feature in such a poor state is let into the game!??!?! What was the hurry? No one was clamoring for half-baked features.

As a pilot though I like it. AA is quite powerful so nice to have them down for extended periods of time.

I 100% balme the cte for all the problems in bf1 atm...