It's time to NERF Planes!!!

Comments

  • lllTheSentinelll
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    @THAGURT using stats as an argument does not prove/offer anything constructive to a discussion. 99% of the times its used to make fun/laugh at someone hence why its called stat-bashing.

    If you were having a discussion on what size to make columns on for a bridge, would you care about the engineer's grades in Structural Analysis? Do you want the guy who got 96% from Caltech sizing the values of the columns or the guy who got 56% from a community college sizing the columns?

    Do you want someone with good stats and who knows what they're doing on the Battlefield sizing your plane damage values, or someone who can't even shoot straight?

    ;)
  • PrecisionWing
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jjsf24 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    @Trokey66 wrote
    If you think 1000% increase between my BF4 attempt and BF1 doesn't indicate an issue, it demonstrates the you are completely biased and don't want your crutches nerf'd.
    Who would have guessed I would be top 7% in anything flying related!?
    First you can't compare BF1 with BF4. If not for the MAA and active noob rader in BF4 it would have been just as easy to fly in BF4 as in BF1.
    Very few are flying or even know how to fly. Top 7% is only a matter of time spending in a plane. And you being in Top 7% just shows how few are flying and how few kills it takes.
    All players can get the same SPM and KDR in a tank. Why should it be so different in a plane and why should it be harder to fly than using a tank.
    People think its easier to counter a tank VS a plane and still tanks are on top 5 of the scoreboard on every map with high spm and kdr. Planes are not.
    StalHamarr wrote: »
    Again with the BF4 ****.

    We had this little thing called helicopters on bf4.
    You can't compare BF1 planes with BF4 planes. You have to compare BF1 air with BF4 air.

    Yes, you didn't get farmed as much by planes on BF4, but you were farmed HARD by littlebirds, while jets were more focused on vehicles. At the same time, scout helicopters also had strong anti-air capabilities.

    Planes didn't kill infantry as much, but threats from the air were the same, if not higher on BF4.
    StalHamarr wrote: »
    Again with the BF4 ****.

    We had this little thing called helicopters on bf4.
    You can't compare BF1 planes with BF4 planes. You have to compare BF1 air with BF4 air.

    Yes, you didn't get farmed as much by planes on BF4, but you were farmed HARD by littlebirds, while jets were more focused on vehicles. At the same time, scout helicopters also had strong anti-air capabilities.

    Planes didn't kill infantry as much, but threats from the air were the same, if not higher on BF4.

    plus the skill cap were there, you needed to do some practice with little bird to do extremely well.
    bf1 everything is just noobfriendly as possible and that means the skilled ones do extremely well more easily.

    Champion, confirmation that flying is a lot easier in BF1 because of a lack of effective ground based AA.

    So even whole map coverage is not enough for you?

    It should be whole map coverage. SAA is only ground viable counter without messing up the team goal. Picking MAA nerfs the team because they lose a valuable tank slot.

    The only real counter to planes is SAA and other planes.

    No it should not.
    AA truck with its mobility, should only be able to provide air defence in close range, and force it to go with your team, medium range is depend on AA gun and fighters will do the long range work.
    If AA truck can dominate whole map while camping within base, then all SAA should be removed
  • lllTheSentinelll
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    I started flying the TF with the release of TSNP.

    I have 1000% more kills in the TF than I achieved in BF4.

    I have darted more people of AA than have shot me down.

    I have achieved very healthy 5-10 KD rounds in a TF.

    I have even managed to shoot numerous Aircraft down.

    I am complete dog egg at flying and have limited experience, I should NOT be able to do this.

    Simple fact of the matter is, TFs are far to easy and shouldn't really be in the game.

    Next feeble excuse from you?


    I don't care when you started.

    If I divide 10 by 1, that's 1000% percent more. A percentage is a comparison...we'd need to know how many you had in Bf4 to begin with, my simple minded friend (did you think you'd slip this by me?).

    I don't care what you claim to remember in your own personal experience - by far there are more AA's shooting down planes than the other way around.

    You just said your 2nd biggest killer is flying into the ground. Good luck convincing me of your 5 KDR.

    You did a basic function of the plane - and again, we'd need to see how many planes.

    You still haven't answered my basic proportion point. If a low percentage of people trying to fly are succeeding, how is it OP? 6 planes per match. How many of them are topping the scoreboard with 10 KDR's? Not even close to even half of that number. Lower than 50 % success rate. You only remember the ONE guy who killed you over and over out of the 6 people flying. So how is it OP?
  • Trokey66
    8987 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    30 kills in jets total in BF4, over 300 in BF1 Air.

    That's a 1000% increase.

    My stats are not locked and easy to check.

    Oh, and Dart 5 people then crash gives a 5 KD, it's not hard.

    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/vehicles

    After Heavy Tanks, Fighters have the largest proportion of vehicular kills, all Stationary Weapons combined account for slightly more than Bombers.

    Assuming that the 6 people you can fly on 8 out of 14 maps pick TF, the fact that they get not far short of Heavy Tank total kills which are on 11 of 14 maps suggests something is not quite right.

    Next
  • lllTheSentinelll
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    30 kills in jets total in BF4, over 300 in BF1 Air.

    That's a 1000% increase.

    My stats are not locked and easy to check.

    https://media.giphy.com/media/rdJALMHoIvkWs/giphy.gif
  • boutneus
    2484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    2 or more good pilots are more dangerous to your team then +1 tank. At least with a tank assaults and your other tank can take care
  • lllTheSentinelll
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    30 kills in jets total in BF4, over 300 in BF1 Air.

    That's a 1000% increase.

    My stats are not locked and easy to check.

    Oh, and Dart 5 people then crash gives a 5 KD, it's not hard.

    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/vehicles

    After Heavy Tanks, Fighters have the largest proportion of vehicular kills, all Stationary Weapons combined account for slightly more than Bombers.

    Assuming that the 6 people you can fly on 8 out of 14 maps pick TF, the fact that they get not far short of Heavy Tank total kills which are on 11 of 14 maps suggests something is not quite right.

    Next

    Yes...they have the next most kills after tanks.........as opposed to what? Horses? https://media.giphy.com/media/rdJALMHoIvkWs/giphy.gif

    You say "next" as though you've addressed anything...take any game (obviously considering ones with planes in them) on average. How many out of 6 pilots are topping the scoreboard...I think you know the answer ;)

  • jjsf24
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jjsf24 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    @Trokey66 wrote
    If you think 1000% increase between my BF4 attempt and BF1 doesn't indicate an issue, it demonstrates the you are completely biased and don't want your crutches nerf'd.
    Who would have guessed I would be top 7% in anything flying related!?
    First you can't compare BF1 with BF4. If not for the MAA and active noob rader in BF4 it would have been just as easy to fly in BF4 as in BF1.
    Very few are flying or even know how to fly. Top 7% is only a matter of time spending in a plane. And you being in Top 7% just shows how few are flying and how few kills it takes.
    All players can get the same SPM and KDR in a tank. Why should it be so different in a plane and why should it be harder to fly than using a tank.
    People think its easier to counter a tank VS a plane and still tanks are on top 5 of the scoreboard on every map with high spm and kdr. Planes are not.
    StalHamarr wrote: »
    Again with the BF4 ****.

    We had this little thing called helicopters on bf4.
    You can't compare BF1 planes with BF4 planes. You have to compare BF1 air with BF4 air.

    Yes, you didn't get farmed as much by planes on BF4, but you were farmed HARD by littlebirds, while jets were more focused on vehicles. At the same time, scout helicopters also had strong anti-air capabilities.

    Planes didn't kill infantry as much, but threats from the air were the same, if not higher on BF4.
    StalHamarr wrote: »
    Again with the BF4 ****.

    We had this little thing called helicopters on bf4.
    You can't compare BF1 planes with BF4 planes. You have to compare BF1 air with BF4 air.

    Yes, you didn't get farmed as much by planes on BF4, but you were farmed HARD by littlebirds, while jets were more focused on vehicles. At the same time, scout helicopters also had strong anti-air capabilities.

    Planes didn't kill infantry as much, but threats from the air were the same, if not higher on BF4.

    plus the skill cap were there, you needed to do some practice with little bird to do extremely well.
    bf1 everything is just noobfriendly as possible and that means the skilled ones do extremely well more easily.

    Champion, confirmation that flying is a lot easier in BF1 because of a lack of effective ground based AA.

    So even whole map coverage is not enough for you?

    It should be whole map coverage. SAA is only ground viable counter without messing up the team goal. Picking MAA nerfs the team because they lose a valuable tank slot.

    The only real counter to planes is SAA and other planes.

    No it should not.
    AA truck with its mobility, should only be able to provide air defence in close range, and force it to go with your team, medium range is depend on AA gun and fighters will do the long range work.
    If AA truck can dominate whole map while camping within base, then all SAA should be removed

    The MAA isnt that mobile, it cant go near contested flags and 3 tank shot and its dead. So on a map like ballroom it should be able to cover from flag A to flag E easy. I dont think we should hav the choice between MAA and tank. It should just be a vehicle to spawn in like bf4.
  • Trokey66
    8987 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Exequtoer wrote: »
    Something needs to be done with Trench Fighter ASAP. All other planes/vehicles are okay, except this OP crap.
    This is perfect example, when 3 clanmates will squad-up and take 3 trench fighters (which have much faster respawn rate than MAA):
    img]

    This one for a start.......
  • lllTheSentinelll
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Exequtoer wrote: »
    Something needs to be done with Trench Fighter ASAP. All other planes/vehicles are okay, except this OP crap.
    This is perfect example, when 3 clanmates will squad-up and take 3 trench fighters (which have much faster respawn rate than MAA):
    img]

    This one for a start.......

    Yes, yes, we also had one guy complain earlier about a team of level 100's that stacked a team and did this sort of thing. You can do the same thing with tanks, and if some group were to get together you can get an anomaly like that. Ie. when YouTubers group together in a lobby and pub-stomp. I'm asking you in general, enter any game of plane enabled conquest. What will you see...lol if what you are saying were the trend, we would see planes at the top of that chart instead of heavy tanks. Even the light tanks are higher up in kills...how many light tanks are even available at any given time compared to how many planes are available? If despite that, planes are only beating out horses, what does that tell you?

    You're avoiding logic now and I can almost track your every little "trick" to avoid basic stats...
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    @THAGURT using stats as an argument does not prove/offer anything constructive to a discussion. 99% of the times its used to make fun/laugh at someone hence why its called stat-bashing.

    If you were having a discussion on what size to make columns on for a bridge, would you care about the engineer's grades in Structural Analysis? Do you want the guy who got 96% from Caltech sizing the values of the columns or the guy who got 56% from a community college sizing the columns?

    Do you want someone with good stats and who knows what they're doing on the Battlefield sizing your plane damage values, or someone who can't even shoot straight?

    ;)

    That is an over exaggeration. This is a game. Every feedback in the community matters. Of course not everything will be taken directly but it is valuable as long as people provide a good standing point and offer their feedback in a constructive way.
  • jjsf24
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Exequtoer wrote: »
    Something needs to be done with Trench Fighter ASAP. All other planes/vehicles are okay, except this OP crap.
    This is perfect example, when 3 clanmates will squad-up and take 3 trench fighters (which have much faster respawn rate than MAA):
    img]

    This one for a start.......

    Yes, yes, we also had one guy complain earlier about a team of level 100's that stacked a team and did this sort of thing. You can do the same thing with tanks, and if some group were to get together you can get an anomaly like that. Ie. when YouTubers group together in a lobby and pub-stomp. I'm asking you in general, enter any game of plane enabled conquest. What will you see...lol if what you are saying were the trend, we would see planes at the top of that chart instead of heavy tanks. Even the light tanks are higher up in kills...how many light tanks are even available at any given time compared to how many planes are available? If despite that, planes are only beating out horses, what does that tell you?

    You're avoiding logic now and I can almost track your every little "trick" to avoid basic stats...

    Planes are actually more available than tanks on maps with them, they only respawn faster.

    Only reason any tank has more kills than planes on a leader board is cuz most maps allow tanks and only some allow air.
  • lllTheSentinelll
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    jjsf24 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Exequtoer wrote: »
    Something needs to be done with Trench Fighter ASAP. All other planes/vehicles are okay, except this OP crap.
    This is perfect example, when 3 clanmates will squad-up and take 3 trench fighters (which have much faster respawn rate than MAA):
    img]

    This one for a start.......

    Yes, yes, we also had one guy complain earlier about a team of level 100's that stacked a team and did this sort of thing. You can do the same thing with tanks, and if some group were to get together you can get an anomaly like that. Ie. when YouTubers group together in a lobby and pub-stomp. I'm asking you in general, enter any game of plane enabled conquest. What will you see...lol if what you are saying were the trend, we would see planes at the top of that chart instead of heavy tanks. Even the light tanks are higher up in kills...how many light tanks are even available at any given time compared to how many planes are available? If despite that, planes are only beating out horses, what does that tell you?

    You're avoiding logic now and I can almost track your every little "trick" to avoid basic stats...

    Planes are actually more available than tanks on maps with them, they only respawn faster.

    Only reason any tank has more kills than planes on a leader board is cuz most maps allow tanks and only some allow air.

    Suez has tanks but no planes. Generally, though, if tanks are there so are planes. Not enough to mess with the stats like that. We should be talking about tanks.

    And the point is, indeed, that there are more planes available. So if so many planes are in use, why are they not on par with tanks?
  • Trokey66
    8987 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Exequtoer wrote: »
    Something needs to be done with Trench Fighter ASAP. All other planes/vehicles are okay, except this OP crap.
    This is perfect example, when 3 clanmates will squad-up and take 3 trench fighters (which have much faster respawn rate than MAA):
    img]

    This one for a start.......

    Yes, yes, we also had one guy complain earlier about a team of level 100's that stacked a team and did this sort of thing. You can do the same thing with tanks, and if some group were to get together you can get an anomaly like that. Ie. when YouTubers group together in a lobby and pub-stomp. I'm asking you in general, enter any game of plane enabled conquest. What will you see...lol if what you are saying were the trend, we would see planes at the top of that chart instead of heavy tanks. Even the light tanks are higher up in kills...how many light tanks are even available at any given time compared to how many planes are available? If despite that, planes are only beating out horses, what does that tell you?

    You're avoiding logic now and I can almost track your every little "trick" to avoid basic stats...

    It is the same one, not very observant are you?

    But hey, I answered you question so move the goal posts again what don't you.

    Let me get this straight, you are saying that Air is never at the top of the leader boards because tank therefore the TF is not OP?

    Oh dear....
  • lllTheSentinelll
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Exequtoer wrote: »
    Something needs to be done with Trench Fighter ASAP. All other planes/vehicles are okay, except this OP crap.
    This is perfect example, when 3 clanmates will squad-up and take 3 trench fighters (which have much faster respawn rate than MAA):
    img]

    This one for a start.......

    Yes, yes, we also had one guy complain earlier about a team of level 100's that stacked a team and did this sort of thing. You can do the same thing with tanks, and if some group were to get together you can get an anomaly like that. Ie. when YouTubers group together in a lobby and pub-stomp. I'm asking you in general, enter any game of plane enabled conquest. What will you see...lol if what you are saying were the trend, we would see planes at the top of that chart instead of heavy tanks. Even the light tanks are higher up in kills...how many light tanks are even available at any given time compared to how many planes are available? If despite that, planes are only beating out horses, what does that tell you?

    You're avoiding logic now and I can almost track your every little "trick" to avoid basic stats...

    It is the same one, not very observant are you?

    But hey, I answered you question so move the goal posts again what don't you.

    Let me get this straight, you are saying that Air is never at the top of the leader boards because tank therefore the TF is not OP?

    Oh dear....

    If it's the same case, then your point is even less valid. We're bringing up the same unusual case that doesn't represent the trend. The goalposts were always to address the general trend. You answered the wrong goalpost to begin with by giving me one anomaly. I'm saying that if air use is comparable to tank use, and tank success rate is so much higher than air success rate, then on average, people are having an easier time with tanks (and just about any other tool in the game) than they are, on average, with planes. So it makes no sense to nerf something that, on average, a lower proportion of people using are succeeding with.
  • jjsf24
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jjsf24 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Exequtoer wrote: »
    Something needs to be done with Trench Fighter ASAP. All other planes/vehicles are okay, except this OP crap.
    This is perfect example, when 3 clanmates will squad-up and take 3 trench fighters (which have much faster respawn rate than MAA):
    img]

    This one for a start.......

    Yes, yes, we also had one guy complain earlier about a team of level 100's that stacked a team and did this sort of thing. You can do the same thing with tanks, and if some group were to get together you can get an anomaly like that. Ie. when YouTubers group together in a lobby and pub-stomp. I'm asking you in general, enter any game of plane enabled conquest. What will you see...lol if what you are saying were the trend, we would see planes at the top of that chart instead of heavy tanks. Even the light tanks are higher up in kills...how many light tanks are even available at any given time compared to how many planes are available? If despite that, planes are only beating out horses, what does that tell you?

    You're avoiding logic now and I can almost track your every little "trick" to avoid basic stats...

    Planes are actually more available than tanks on maps with them, they only respawn faster.

    Only reason any tank has more kills than planes on a leader board is cuz most maps allow tanks and only some allow air.

    Suez has tanks but no planes. Generally, though, if tanks are there so are planes. Not enough to mess with the stats like that. We should be talking about tanks.

    And the point is, indeed, that there are more planes available. So if so many planes are in use, why are they not on par with tanks?

    Suez, amiens, and theres one more with no planes and 2 dlc maps have tanks. Several locations in ops hav tank spawn but no plane spawns as well. Youre also forgetting game modes where there are tanks but no planes like in rush.

    Tanks arent rapidly spawning like planes because people dont wanna play world of tanks. And even if they were, it wouldmt be an issue like aeroplanes as every class can atleast carry an at grenade that deals 16 damage to a tank. Assaults(most popular class btw) can take a tank by themself, support has limpet 50 +at grenade 16, and perhaps HE crossbow so theres 2 classes that can reck a tank solo.

    How many infantry classes can wreck a plane solo? Oh right none if them. Maybe scout k bullet? Lol but only 5-10 damage and 5 bullets. Nothing like the counters against tanks.
  • StalHamarr
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

    You say "next" as though you've addressed anything

    I think he's just camping this thread 24/7 at this point.
    He started with reasonable feedback (sort of), now he's just picking arguments with anyone resembling a pilot, repeating the same stuff he's already said 27 times, especially about his own stats, boldified for emphasis.

    While pretending to be reasonable and unbiased, he's also started provoking people with not so veiled jabs, assuming everyone is a dedicated pilot with the sole intent of farming infantry.
  • lllTheSentinelll
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jjsf24 wrote: »
    jjsf24 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Exequtoer wrote: »
    Something needs to be done with Trench Fighter ASAP. All other planes/vehicles are okay, except this OP crap.
    This is perfect example, when 3 clanmates will squad-up and take 3 trench fighters (which have much faster respawn rate than MAA):
    img]

    This one for a start.......

    Yes, yes, we also had one guy complain earlier about a team of level 100's that stacked a team and did this sort of thing. You can do the same thing with tanks, and if some group were to get together you can get an anomaly like that. Ie. when YouTubers group together in a lobby and pub-stomp. I'm asking you in general, enter any game of plane enabled conquest. What will you see...lol if what you are saying were the trend, we would see planes at the top of that chart instead of heavy tanks. Even the light tanks are higher up in kills...how many light tanks are even available at any given time compared to how many planes are available? If despite that, planes are only beating out horses, what does that tell you?

    You're avoiding logic now and I can almost track your every little "trick" to avoid basic stats...

    Planes are actually more available than tanks on maps with them, they only respawn faster.

    Only reason any tank has more kills than planes on a leader board is cuz most maps allow tanks and only some allow air.

    Suez has tanks but no planes. Generally, though, if tanks are there so are planes. Not enough to mess with the stats like that. We should be talking about tanks.

    And the point is, indeed, that there are more planes available. So if so many planes are in use, why are they not on par with tanks?

    Suez, amiens, and theres one more with no planes and 2 dlc maps have tanks. Several locations in ops hav tank spawn but no plane spawns as well. Youre also forgetting game modes where there are tanks but no planes like in rush.

    Tanks arent rapidly spawning like planes because people dont wanna play world of tanks. And even if they were, it wouldmt be an issue like aeroplanes as every class can atleast carry an at grenade that deals 16 damage to a tank. Assaults(most popular class btw) can take a tank by themself, support has limpet 50 +at grenade 16, and perhaps HE crossbow so theres 2 classes that can reck a tank solo.

    How many infantry classes can wreck a plane solo? Oh right none if them. Maybe scout k bullet? Lol but only 5-10 damage and 5 bullets. Nothing like the counters against tanks.

    Infantry classes have more tools to deal with tanks because tanks are ground vehicles and will be far more successful at taking out infantry than a typical plane user. With overwhelming odds, a randomly picked player will get more infantry kills in a tank than they will with a plane. So it makes sense that infantry also has a harder time killing planes than tanks, that's forgetting the massive effect of the stationary AA.

    I think Amiens and Suez are all (for the base game, idk about the DLC). But look at how much higher the tank kills are. The amount by which tank kills out-do planes are far more than how much their availability is higher than that of planes
  • Trokey66
    8987 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    StalHamarr wrote: »

    You say "next" as though you've addressed anything

    I think he's just camping this thread 24/7 at this point.
    He started with reasonable feedback (sort of), now he's just picking arguments with anyone resembling a pilot, repeating the same stuff he's already said 27 times, especially about his own stats, boldified for emphasis.

    While pretending to be reasonable and unbiased, he's also started provoking people with not so veiled jabs, assuming everyone is a dedicated pilot with the sole intent of farming infantry.

    I'm sorry for having an interest in this thread and if I am repeating things, you might want to have a word with Precision Wing, he spams that video everywhere.
  • knasenn
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NERF THESE GODDAMN PLANES, EVERY GAME I GET TO ENJOY GETTING 0:10 FROM 1 PLANE USER ALONE.

    I shoot at plane, he takes about 2-4 damage and bombs me and my whole squads to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dogfood after which he sustained a total of 30 combined damage from about 20 of my 32 team members (the others dead from plane) he then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ off to the edge of the map OUTSIDE the range OF ANY WEAPON IN THE GODDAMN GAME and HEALS TO FULL (while reloading ofc) AND REPEATS IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

    Get in AA? If you are lucky you might DAMAGE it if he flews RIGHT past you and most probably would kill you if he aimed at you. He then OUTRANGES THE ONLY ANTI AIR IN THE GAME AND HEALS TO FULL.

    REMOVE THE GODDAMN SELF-REPAIR it is so MUCH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I can't believe it. Make them have higher initial HP sure but NO LONGER SELF REPAIR.
Sign In or Register to comment.